✓the three words • kim seungm...

By minthannie

"why do you care about someone who doesn't even care about you?" - in which jeongin asked a girl to help brin... More

🌹
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
• t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
• t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
• t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
• t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
• f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
e p i l o g u e
b o n u s
explanation
new seungmin storyyy

f o r t y f i v e

5.8K 257 113
By minthannie

edited 25aug21

• chapter 45: i'm losing her

"Where's my phone?" Seungmin mumbled while walking down the staircase from his room. He searched at the kitchen counter, dining table and lastly the living room. When spotting the phone beside the television, he called himself dumb. But then a ring surprised him. He answered it and Hyunjin's panicked voice greeted his ears.

"Give me their numbers!"

Scowling, he put his phone on speakers and scrolled down the contact list. "Whose numbers?"

"Hyemi's mom, or dad. BOTH!"

His fingers stopped at where it was as he sensed something uneasy. "Why?"

"Just send them to me!"

Then he heard another noise. While his fingers worked on what Hyunjin had asked, he stuttered, "H-hyunjin is that sirens? Where are you now? Where is she?"

He hit the button send.

"I got it, thanks!" Hyunjin ended the call.

"Wait- hyunjin!"

toot toot

Seungmin froze before realising something was going on. Quickly, he grabbed his jacket, house keys and turned of the lights, he ran out from the house. But then stopped when there's many people gathering. A woman passed by him and he politely asked her.

"There's an injured girl with two boys. She was half conscious. Gosh teenagers these days." she shook her head.

That was enough for him to run after the nearest hospital. And that's twenty minutes away by walking.

she was here? his mind raced as he sprints at the sidewalk, not bothering the looks he got from the passerby. it's nearly 10pm what was she doing here?

Seungmin's legs grew tired and he slowed. He clicked on a contact name and waits for it to be answered, but no avail.

"The number you ha-"

"Screw it!" After multiple tried he called Hyunjin. The other line kept ringing but he didn't pick it up. His worries grew as he stuffed his phone in his pocket and started running again. He didn't bother to take any public transportation since he left his wallet in his room. Finally after a few minutes of running he arrived at the hospital and went straight to the counter, panting hard.

The nurse was shocked seeing him like that. "Who are you searching for?"

"A new patient named Jung Hyemi. Please. She's here right? With Hwang Hyunjin." he asked desperately. The nurse immediately nodded.

"She just admitted here. What's your relation-"

"Friends. Please at least tell me where Hyunjin is. He must be waiting for-"

"Second floor room 44."

"Thanks!" he rushed to the elevator and prayed silently that she'd be safe. Regret built in him when he remembers he ignores her after the fight at the hallway. He was blindly jealous because of Hyunjin and had said things that hurt the girl.

The door opened. Seungmin instantly searched for room 44 until he saw Hyunjin on the seats and two adults, pacing back and forth worriedly. The people he recognised so much.

Suddenly his legs went weak. He promised her father to look after her but he failed. His chest tightened as he approached them, tears threatening to fall.

Her mother spotted him first. "Seungmin.."

All of them whipped their head to him, making him feel so small and guilty. "I'm sorry.." he whispered, hands clutching both ends of his jacket. "I broke the promise I'm so-"

"Things happen, Seungmin." Her father's voice was calm but that didn't make him feel less guilty. He shook his head rapidly.

"N-no this is all my fault. We had an argument and-" surprisingly he cried. He covered his mouth, trying to stop the tears but it didn't work. Hyunjin sympathised him. Gently he he rubbed his back, soothing him.

"She will be okay, don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

The man smiled, feeling grateful that her daughter has a friend like him. "Why don't you buy something to drink? You must have ran all the way here."

Seungmin looked down and shook his head.

"Honey, go buy something. Here." Her mother gave him some money but he rejected it.

"I want to stay here." he muttered. "Thank you."

Hyunjin gave the adult an apologetic smile and made Seungmin sits down. Her parents just nod and signalling him they were going to buy something. Going back to Seungmin, he let the crying guy restex his head on his shoulder.

"Jeonghoon is caught." Hyunjin said shortly.

Seungmin remained silent. His eyes were glued to the door in front of him. The doctors were still looking over her and they couldn't go in yet.

"She called me right after leaving the house saying she wanted to go to yours. I don't know what happened before but she was crying," Hyunjin sighed. "I was too late when she reached your neighborhood and Jeonghoon was following her all the time. When I arrived Hyemi's almost unconscious."

He felt more tears fall before hugging Hyunjin's torso and buried his face in his shoulder. "I don't want her to leave me," he whispered. "yet I hurt her and left-"

He couldn't finish the sentence as his words were cut off with his broken sobs. Hyunjin could only hold him closer, embracing him when he's at his lowest point.

"I don't want anyone else to leave me." Seungmin whimpered.

The older guy could do felt his heart clenching. Being his best friend for years he knows how Seungmin is dealing with the loneliness at home. And when his childhood crush loves someone else he broke down a few times, only Jeongin and Hyunjin know. He rarely express his emotions in front of his friends that tend him to bottle up the emotions until he couldn't hold it any longer. He gets upset easily, especially when it comes to any kind of relationship. Even when he was having a fight with Felix once, it took him a couple of weeks for them to cool things down. All because Seungmin didn't want to talk to him.

Hyunjin knows why Seungmin didn't talk to Hyemi and himself.

Being the cold guy he is, he told Hyemi he was upset by not talking to her and that's not a good one.

He regrets it.

Even Hyemi most likely would be okay, he was afraid. Afraid of the words he had said to her. There's so much thing eating him up at this moment.

If it's not for Hyunjin, he'd probably become worst than the state he's in right now.

Hyemi's parents returned and as if it's on cue, the door opened. A doctor came out with a nurse but Seungmin didn't even move so Hyunjin let him be.

"The hit on her head is quite bad. She might suffer a headache for a moment after she woke up so try not to talk too much. And a few scratches on her hands and legs do not look that bad so we didn't have to stitch anything. Other than that she's fine. She's sleeping right now and might will wake up next morning." the doctor explained.

Words cannot describe how grateful her parents were. Both of them went into the room and after a few minutes, they walked out. "There's no one watching Hongjoong and Hyunjae at home. We need to return soon. Do you boys need a ride?" her mother asked.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin, anticipating for his answer.

"Can I stay?"

She smiled, "Of course you can, Seungmin. But you don't have any clothes for you to change tomorrow."

"It's fine." he replied. "I just.. want to stay."

She looked at Hyunjin, "How about you, Hyunjin?"

"Uh.. It's fine.. I guess. My house is far from here and I don't want to trouble you."

"Alright, you're coming." Her father decided. Hyunjin's eyes widened and before he could say anything, he spoke again. "Thank you and sorry Seungmin for troubling you. We'll come to visit tomorrow."

Seungmin gave him a weak smile, muttering a thank you before going into the room, leaving the flustered Hyunjin alone.

🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
1.2M 37.4K 156
"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now." • Bang Chan x female o/c (no use of Y/N!!) • mostly social media chapters -> but also real l...
322K 17.2K 51
"aren't you a cutie?" -in which jisung accidentally gave a cat an expired milk and it turned into a guy which he named him lee minho. •minsung au• •f...
4.2K 155 21
You debute with stray kids. All is well with the flirty boys, but little do you know things are about to take a turn for the worst as you discover th...