Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

i love you

13.7K 352 1.5K
By papaya0378

Yeah yeah, I won't bore you let's get on with it.

HOLD UP. MERRY CHRISTMAS HEHE I LOVE YOU.

5018 words.

*****

"Draco it's not going to work." I got off the bed when he walked out of the bathroom.

He furrowed his brows, "Yes it will." He shook his head laughing. He pulled off his towel and slipped on his clothes.

"No it won't, I saw it." I said again hoping it would finally click in his head. He pulled his shirt over his head, "Oh." He said in realization.

"Well, what's gonna happen then?" He said.

I walked back over to the bed and he crawled in. I told him about my vision and how Slughorn ended up giving it Ron. Ron got poisoned but Harry was able to save him before it was too late.

Draco seemed more stressed out then ever, him and Leon were sure this time it would work. He knew he was running out of time.

"Elle, what am I supposed to do now?" He said in an upset tone. "I don't know love." I said back. His eyes got watery and I pulled him into my chest and cupped his face.

"We'll figure something out." I tried to comfort him. "He's gonna kill me." He cried out. I hugged him tighter as he began to breakdown even more. He was scared, confused, and upset.

"Draco." I pulled him up and looked into his eyes, "You're gonna make it, remember my vision." I whispered softly and cried along with him.

My vision can't change? Right?

I wiped away his tears and kissed his forehead. "You're okay." I whispered softly.

I laid back down in bed and told him to go lie with me. He came and laid on top of me and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my chest as I played with his hair, comforting him.

"I just want this over with, I don't care anymore." He muttered. "I know." I said back. I tried to force a vision to see when this would all be over but nothing. I couldn't force one?

Draco eventually fell asleep and I slowly tried to move over to grab a blanket to cover us both. He fell asleep on me so I didn't want to wake him.

"It's all gonna work out in the end." I whispered softly and closed my eyes. I tried to imagine life after, how happy things would be. But my mind just kept going back to how everything is slowly going to start falling apart.

The next day word got around that Ron was in the hospital wing. My vision was right, he got poisoned. Chatter went around on how he did but of course only Leon, Draco and I knew.

"Poor Ron." I heard a Gryffindor girl say in the corridor as I passed her. Draco was quiet, he didn't talk much when he woke up or afterwards. He was right back to where he was a few months ago.

"Do you want eggs?" I asked Draco as I started serving him a plate of food. He shook his head to every other food I mentioned.

Everyone noticed Draco and how upset he was, they didn't bother asking though, they knew it would just make him more upset.

I let out a breath and set down the spoon and turned to face him. He was just staring down with his face resting on his hand.

"Draco." I said softly. He turned to look at me. "Remember when I didn't feel like eating? You always made sure I at least had something for the day." I smiled. He still had no expression on his face.

I think in his head he accepted the fact Voldemort was going to kill him. Even though I saw our future together, our kid.

In transfiguration class he was still quiet, not even taking notes considering how far behind he is. So I took some down for him, it was a bit of a struggle at first till I remembered I have damn magic. I just had a quill copy down exactly what I was writing.

"What do you wanna do for our free period?" I asked him and began packing up my belongings. "I'm just going to go back to the room." He said and picked up his book bag.

"Okay hold on, I need to ask Professor a question." I quickly put one of the last books in my bag. I turned around to notice he was already gone, walking out the door.

"Oh." I whispered and looked down.

****

Later that night.

"Draco doesn't want to join us?" Blaise asked as I walked over to the couch and sat down. I shook my head, "He's just tired right now." I took a seat next to Leon, Pansy was on the other side of him, resting his hand on her thigh.

I softly nudged him and raised my brows, "Shut it." He whispered back and went into the conversation. I laughed and joined in as well.

"So uh, when did you two become a thing." Goyle asked and pointed between Violet and Elias. He was holding her hand on the other couch. I wasn't shocked considering the little side flirting that was going on.

"Just recently." Elias shrugged. He didn't seem too interested though, just kind of bleh.

"He's good in bed." Violet teased and Blaise and the boys made a disgusted face.

Pfff, it took everything in me not blurt it out. I could destroy her with just two words 'I know.' But that wouldn't sound exactly the best.

I rolled my eyes and steered the conversation into another direction. Just then Draco walked out of his room and out into the common room.

He didn't join us though, he just walked out. Leon looked over at me and gave a confused look. I shrugged and walked over to the door.

I walked out but he wasn't here, not down the long corridor halls. He just kind of disappeared.

I made my way to the Astronomy Tower, hoping he would be here. I walked up the last few stairs to see him leaning against the railing.

It took me back to the thought of him in the lake, and how he wasn't in a good place mentally. I couldn't watch that happen again.

"Draco?" I quietly said and walked over to him. He turned around and made eye contact with me and a small smile appeared across his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked and leaned against the railing next to him. "Just thinking." He looked back out into the night sky.

"I always like to come here and look at the stars, to get my mind distracted." He went on to say.

I looked up at the stars with him, trying to find the biggest one in the sky, the more unique one.

DRACO'S POV

"I always like to come here and look at the stars, to get my mind distracted." I told her. I loved the Astronomy Tower, mostly because of her. It's our spot.

I turned to look at her, she was still looking out into the sky. I just stared at her, admiring how beautiful she is.

I will never understand how a heart like hers could ever love a heart like mine. All I knew was that I was lucky.

She looked over at me and caught me staring, "What?" She giggled. I smiled at her, I knew it was gonna be okay, eventually.

"Nothing." I said and pulled her into my side and wrapped my arm around her. "Absolutely nothing." I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

We continued to look out into the sky, she pointed out some constellations that she had studied in Astronomy class. I didn't even know them, I was so far behind in my school work.

I looked out and noticed some raindrops. "It's going to start raining, c'mon." I told her.

"Wait." She placed her hand on my arm. "I've always wanted to do this." She smiled and grabbed onto my hand and pulled me down the stairs.

"Elle." I pleaded out. "Just c'mon." She laughed and pulled me down the corridor hall. We walked out and stood right under the roof, another step and we would be in the now pouring rain.

She looked back at me and smiled, I knew exactly what she wanted to do.

I laughed and she dragged me from under the roof, still holding onto my hand.

The rain started to hit us and she laughed and spun around. Already getting drenched in the rain water. I smiled and watched her.

My beautiful girl.

I walked over to her, I ran my fingers through my wet hair. She smiled and walked closer to me.

I cupped her face and ran my thumb over her cheek. The rain droplets sat on her face and she squinted her eyes from the down coming rain.

I smiled and leaned down and softly placed my lips on hers. She kissed me back and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

We pulled back and I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up. I spun her, she giggled and threw her head back and held out her arms.

I looked up at her and watched how happy she was in this moment. We were completely soaked from the rain but I didn't care.

I was able to escape for awhile, not having to worry about Voldemort killing me, and plus

She was happy.

STELLA'S POV

The next day was a little better, he was talking more and smiled a little. He said he was gonna shower before heading down to the great hall.

He gave me a kiss and told me to go on, I didn't want to but I gave in eventually and headed down with Pansy and Blaise, everyone else was already there.

"You guys take forever." Leon rolled his eyes and gestured for Pansy to sit next to him. I sat on the other side facing towards the rest of the houses.

"What do you want?" Blaise asked and grabbed a plate. "Just some fruit, I'll get some more when Draco comes." I smiled. Blaise nodded and added some pieces of fruit, no melon though.

"Thank you." I said and he set the plate down and started to serve himself a plate.

Everyone started chatting and pointing towards the Gryffindor table, Katie Bell was back?

"She's back?" I muttered. Leon turned around to look and then looked back at me and made a worried face.

"I don't know how she's alive, can you imagine touching that thing." Blaise shook his head and took a bite of his food.

I was just afraid she was going to remember, it would ruin everything. How the fuck would we move on?

Perfect timing. Harry got up and walked over to her and started talking. I rubbed my face out of frustration. She's gonna say something.

Just then Draco walked in, he noticed Katie right away. His face dropped, he looked like he was cry. He never intentionally meant to hurt her.

Harry turned around and made eye contact with him, Draco backed up a little and made quick eye contact with me. I knew he was afraid that Harry found out.

Draco turned around and stormed out, Harry following right behind him. "Fuck." I muttered. I got up and Leon tried to stop me, "It's gonna draw attention, stop." Leon pleaded out and grabbed onto my hand.

I shook my head and yanked my hand back and pushed through the incoming Slytherins joining the table.

"Move." I repeated multiple times and eventually made my way through. I looked side to side outside the great hall door.

Damn it, I didn't know which way they went. I walked over to the wall and placed my hand on the stone.

I closed my eyes and tried to force a vision to see where he was. I cleared my head and only tried to have the thought of him in my head.

My head started to ache and I knew it was working, I thought harder and eventually it came to my head.

Draco was standing in front of a mirror, in the boys bathroom. He was having an anxiety attack. Harry was there as well, he interrupted Draco crying and said "I know what you did Malfoy. You hexed her didn't you?" Harry blurted out. Draco turned around and without knowing how to respond he fired a spell at Harry and Harry fired back, breaking the sink.

I shot open my eyes and made a run for it. Seriously, Harry just decided to pick a fight? He was crying, he was obviously hurt and he just decided to confront him instead of saying "You alright?"

I got to the doors and there was water coming out, it was all over the floor.

I walked in more, my shoes getting completely soaked, I saw Harry just standing there.

"What is going o-" I began to ask Harry but then looked down on the floor.

My heart dropped. "Draco." I cried out and kneeled down in the water next to him.

He was bleeding out, terribly. He was coughing, barely being able to breath.

"What did you do!" I shouted out at Harry and stood up and shoved him. He stuttered and I shoved him again. "What spell did you use!" I shouted out again and went back to Draco.

I cried out even more, I called for anyone. I didn't have my wand with me, the one day I leave it at the table.

"Please no, remember our future." I whispered and moved his hair out of his face.

I was loosing him by the seconds, I don't know kind of spell Harry used but it wasn't a very simple one. I've never seen anything like this.

Draco closed his eyes as his breathing got weaker and weaker. "Please no." I cried out. I couldn't do anything.

I heard someone else rush in from behind, their footsteps splashing the water. I turned my head to see Professor Snape.

He looked down at Draco and quickly walked over and kneeled down.

I looked back at Harry, completely pissed off and hurt. If I lose him I'll kill him.

Professor Snape took out his wand and started muttering a spell, "Vulnera Salentur." and moved the wand around the areas where Draco was bleeding out and continued to say the spell.

I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly and saw the the blood start to disappear, it was working.

"How did you? What kind of." I was speechless, I didn't even know what to say. In all my years at Hogwarts I've never heard that reverse spell.

"He needs to go to the hospital wing, he's still unconscious." Snape said and lifted Draco up to carry him.

I looked around before following behind, his wand was all the way across the room. I quickly walked up and grabbed it and placed in my pocket.

*****

A couple of days went by and I was up every night in the hospital wing. Waiting right next to his bed, just waiting and hoping he would open his eyes.

Pansy made me leave for awhile though, to go rest in bed and take a shower an eat something. I slept in the chair the first night, I didn't want to leave his side.

Before I headed back I stopped by the library and picked up some books with old spells. Some I knew and some I didn't.

I sat in the chair reading through each book, trying to figure out what spell Harry used on him. None of them gave off the same effects that Draco experienced.

"Dang it." I whispered and flipped to the next page.

"Elle?" Draco whispered softly. I looked up and saw he was trying to sit up.

I closed the book and set it down. I stood up and walked a few more inches to cup his face.

"You're awake." I smiled. I felt a tear stroll down my face. I was so afraid he wouldn't wake up, we wouldn't get our future.

"What happened? All I remember is being in the bathroom and Harry shot a spell at me, I heard you come in though." He muttered and rubbed his eyes.

"You were dying, I didn't know what to do, Harry used a God awful spell on you." I told him and sat back down in the chair.

"How long have I been out?" He asked tried to get out of bed. "A couple of days but Draco." I said and tried to get him to lay back down.

"You need to rest." I tried to tell him but he continued putting on his shoes.

"Draco." I placed my hand on his thigh and he finally stopped and looked up at me.

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked softly. He closed his eyes and let out a breath. "I need to figure out another plan." He said and went back to putting on his shoes.

"But." I tried to make up another excuse but he told me to stop. I huffed and started to grab all my books and throw them in my book bag.

"Fine then." I said and walked out of the hospital wing. "Elle, c'mon wait." He pleaded out and ran up behind me.

He grabbed onto my hand I and turned around. He smiled and cupped my face, "You know I love you."

I rolled my eyes, "Stop." I said and lightly pushed him. I turned around but he came back behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.

"Draco stop it." I laughed and tried to get him to let go. He set me down but moved his hands back on my waist to turn me around.

He bent down and lifted me up again and threw me over his right shoulder. "Draco Malfoy." I said.

He rested his had on my ass to kept my skirt from flying up. He continued to walk down the corridor. "You're not being a good girl." He muttered.

I scoffed and elbowed him, "Yes I am." He chuckled and continued walking down.

"Pansy." I heard him say and we passed her and Leon. They both looked back at me with confused expressions. I shrugged my arms and they laughed and kept walking.

Draco whispered the password and walked into the common room. I heard familiar voices, " You're back mate?" I heard Blaise ask excitedly. Draco turned around so I could face Blaise and the others.

"Hey." I said awkwardly and waved. Blaise shook his head and laughed.

!!SMUT WARNING!! If this makes you uncomfortable then scroll down to where it says !!OVER!!

He carried me into the room and I heard him mutter "Muffliato." He walked over to the bed and threw me down.

"That wasn't funny." I sat up. He stopped me though and pinned me back down. He caught me by surprise and I was speechless.

"Dra-" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine and holding the side of my face. I kissed him back and he leaned in more to deepen the kiss.

"Wait are you sure?" I broke the kiss. He was the one last time who didn't want to do it.

"I'm sure." He whispered back and smiled. I let out a small laugh and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him back down.

He went for it again and gave me a deep, lustful, and hungry kiss. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair as he slowly slid his hand under my shirt.

Draco broke the kiss and moved his hands down to lift my shirt up. I sat up a little and pulled it over my head.

He crawled back to me and I laid back down as he gave me one more sloppy kiss and then moved his lips down to my neck.

I let out a soft moan as he continued to leave marks on my neck, he moved his left hand behind my back and unclasped my bra one handed.

"Oh, you're getting better at that" I laughed. He smirked and removed my bra. He connected his lips with my breast and I bit down on my lip.

"Fuck." I groaned. He sat back up and pulled his shirt over his head. I trailed my hands down his chest to his soft abs and then to his belt.

I unbuckled it and removed it, I tossed it to the side. He quickly stood back up and pulled down his pants and made his way back to me.

"Hard already?" I giggled. He smirked and slipped his hand in my underwear and made contact with my clit.

"Wet already?" He whispered. I rolled my eyes and pulled him back to me. "Only for you." I whispered he grabbed my face and kissed me once more.

We pulled back and he slid my underwear to the side and started to adjust himself.

"Do it now." I grabbed onto his wrist. He reached down to his pants and grabbed his wand, "Ceptivo." He said clearly and threw it back down.

"You sure?" I asked once more. He nodded and rubbed himself against my clit slowly. I bit down on my lip, waiting for him.

I felt him slowly put his dick into me, teasing. I sat up on my elbows and looked at him, impatiently.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled. "Yeah." I said back. He thrusted himself into me and I arched my back a little.

He leaned back down and placed his hands on the sheets, I moved mine to his back and dug my nails into him. He let out a moan and fastened up his speed.

"Say my name." He sat up and wrapped his hand around my neck, pressing his rings into my skin.

I bit down on my lip, teasing him, ignoring his demand. He tightened his grasp and I placed my hand on his.

"Say it." He demanded once more. "Fuck Draco." I moaned. He smirked and leaned down and kissed me.

"Good girl." He whispered softly.

I held myself on my elbows and shut my eyes. He went harder into me, grabbing onto my waist.

I made us switch positions so I could be on top, he gave in eventually and I sat on top of him and started thrusting my hips back and forth.

He leaned himself against the headboard as I continued to move. Draco placed his hands on my breasts and I threw my head back.

I leaned back and placed my hands on the sheets and he placed his on my hips, guiding me.

"Fuck." I moaned and moved my hair out of my face. He continued to thrust my hips back and forth with his grasp and bite down on his lip.

I sat back up and leaned down. He wrapped his arms around me. I rest my forehead on his as our breathing began to get harder.

He grabbed onto my ass and gave it a squeeze, I bit down on my lip as I felt myself reaching my climax.

I slowed down my speed and he finally reached his. I reached mine right after he released himself. I went slower and he looked into my eyes and cupped my face with his right hand.

"I fucking love you." He said, trying to catch his breath.

I smiled and lifted myself up. I laid down next to him, brushing my hair out of my face. "Remind me to put my hair back next time." I laughed.

!!OVER!!

He leaned over on his side and looked over at me. Draco placed his lips on mine, our lips always moving in perfect sync with each other. He slowly pulled back, "I truly am completely in love with you Stella Primrose." He smiled. I placed my hand on his cheek and placed one more kiss on his lips.

"I love you, with all my heart." I whispered back and he smiled.

****

Another couple of weeks went by. We still never figured out a way for Dumbledore. Leon came down to the fact that Draco was just going to have to use the Unforgivable spell.

We were running out of time.

He was running out of time.

Over those two weeks Harry tried to stay out of our way although in some classes we had together I was so eager to use a spell on him.

Have him feel the pain Draco went through, have his friends feel what I felt. I still had no clue what spell he used. I tried asking Snape but he just shooed me away.

Snape was there for Draco, a lot. I didn't really know why, but he tried to help and keep him in line as much as he could.

Draco wanted to head down for dinner but I was still in shower so I told him to go on and I'd be there in 10.

"You better not take long." He pointed his finger at me, I saw him through the steamy shower door.

I flipped him off, joking with him. He shook his head and laughed and closed the bathroom door.

Around 5 minutes later I turned the water off and got out. I dried off and walked out to get dressed. It wasn't as cold out anymore but I still had to wear my long sleeves. I'd give anything to walk out in a tank top or a dress.

I huffed and and slipped on my shoes and headed out the door. Elias and Violet were making out on the couch as I walked into the common room.

"Get a room." I shouted at them and Elias quickly broke the kiss and looked over at me. He laughed and threw a pillow in my direction but I dodged it and walked out.

I walked into the great hall and looked around for my friends. I spotted Draco's hair and smiled, you could never miss him in a crowd. Someone shoved into me from behind.

"Watch it." I said coldly and turned around to see that it was Harry.

"Sorry." He laughed and looked up only to recognize it was me. His face dropped and he backed up to join his friends.

"Asshole." I muttered and walked over to the table. I was annoyed, he didn't even apologize for what he did.

"Oh now why are you mad?" Draco teased as I sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and leaned me into him and kissed my head.

"Harry." I muttered and rolled my eyes. Draco already served me my food, he knew exactly what I liked and what I disliked. I was picky when it came to food, always have been.

"Guess where we're going next weekend?" Pansy said excitedly and looked over at Leon.

"You two are going somewhere?" I asked and took a bite of my food. Pansy nodded and Leon just chuckled and fiddled around with his cup.

"I don't know, Europe?" I laughed. "You two should go to Paris, you could meet Amelie." Blaise made his way into the conversation.

Blaise and his muggle girlfriend have been surprisingly working out fine. She sent a picture of her and her family about a week ago, Blaise showed us all proudly. She really was beyond beautiful.

"Ugh, I thought you would've known." Pansy said in disappointed tone. "He won't tell me, it's a surprise." She said and mocked the last words in Leon's voice.

Draco and I laughed, Goyle and Crabbe weren't even listening. They were in their own world, in better words they were high as shit.

Daphne never really hung out with as much, here and there but never as much as she used to. I missed her, she was always able to make anyone laugh.

After dinner Draco guided me back to his room even though everyone else joined in on the couch.

"Oh there they go." Blaise shouted out and I looked back and laughed.

Leon shook his head in disapproval, I stuck out my middle finger at them all as Draco continued to pull me into the room.

We went inside and I kicked off my shoes, Draco walked over to his dresser and started playing our song.

He turned around and smiled and walked back over to me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I threw my head back and laughed.

"Now?" I chuckled. "There's always time for this." He smiled.

Our part was coming up and he continued to straddle us back forth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we both sang out loud the lyrics.

"I want you to know that I'm never leaving." We both sang.

"Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, till death we'll be freezing." I sang back.

"Yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons."

He pulled back and grabbed onto my hand and twirled me around. "So come on let's go." He laughed.

He pulled back into him, "Let's go below zero and hide from the sun."

He cupped my face and looked at me with soft eyes, "I'll love you forever where we'll have some fun."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. He was still cupping my face and kissed me back.

"I love you." We both said at the same time and laughed.

This moment. This is one I would never forget.

****

NOW THIS WAS *chefs kiss*
Next chapter is going to get a little bumpy, it's time for a death.

Once again Merry Christmas everyone, I'm so beyond thankful for all the reads and all the support. If you've been here since my tiktok post I literally can't believe how far this has come. I love you all.

Be kind to yourself.

⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.6K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...
122K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
21.6K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
157 2 30
Violet Ellis is about to have her whole life change in ways she never could have predicted. A story of love, loss, anger, and magic. If you had told...