Greenville: Season Three

By quantoria04

With Adrian Sanchez dead, Alexa Bliss takes over the Northside. How will she and Damien Clark choose to run G... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Disscussion Forum
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

220 13 6
By quantoria04

"Nora you've got three seconds to come out here or I swear I am telling your mother about this." Roman warned as he guarded himself with a pillow and made his way through Becky and Dean's house.

Renee sat at the dining table and watched in amusement as Nora tortured poor Roman. 

"Uncle Roman.." Nora said a little too nicely. 

Roman jumped and looked around him. 

"Do you see her? Where is she?" Roman asked. 

Renee let out a big laugh as Nora ran out of the pantry with a toy knife in hand. 

"Ahhh! Mother fucker!" Roman yelled as he ran outside. 

Nora let out an adorable laugh herself. Roman furrowed his eyebrows and looks inside through the glass door as Renee and Nora shared a high five. 

"It's a rubber knife, you dork." Renee told him. 

Roman continued to hold his look confusion. Nora shook her head at Roman as he cautiously stepped back inside. 

"You two were messin' with me?" Roman asked.

"You actually thought I would give her a real knife?" Renee asked. 

"I'm pretty sure Ambrose already bought her nun-chucks so I didn't think it was that far of a fetch." Roman explained. 

"Dork." Nora giggled.

Roman looked at Renee and let out a sigh. Suddenly Sasha came running into the house. 

"Dean's here!" She yelled in a panic before running back out the front door. 

Renee and Roman looked at each other in disbelief.

"Daddy?" Nora asked.

Everyone headed outside to find Dean laying on the sidewalk nearly conscious. 

"Help me get him inside." Sasha said with a shaky voice as Roman noticed a black SUV speeding off down the street.

"Is he okay?" Renee asked. 

"I don't know, I just found him." Sasha told her as they all carried Dean in the house. 

"I'll call Becks." Roman said as he stepped away.

Pedesina, Italy

"We've searched the whole place, it doesn't look like anyone has been here in months." Seth said as he and Becky finished looking around the vineyard.

"Roman's calling." Becky said as she stepped away.

Seth gave a helpful look as Becky talked to Roman. 

"Is he alright?" Becky asked with both relief and concern.

"Yeah, it looks like he was drugged with something but he seemed to be okay right now." Roman said over the phone. 

"And Bayley?" Becky asked. 

"No sign of her yet." Roman told her.

Becky gave Seth an apologetic look as his eyes pleaded with her in hopes of good news.

"Daddy!" Nora yelled with excitement as Sasha and Renee helped Dean onto the couch. 

Before he was even sitting, Nora had jumped into his arms. 

"There's my little trouble maker." Dean struggled to say as a smile came across his face.

Nora let out a big smile, showing off all of her teeth. 

"Huh.. Well that's a smile right there." Dean let out a small chuckle. 

Sasha, Renee and Roman were all standing in the living room in silence, just watching Dean. 

"Where's Becks?" Dean asked anxiously. 

Renee looked to Sasha with caution as they began to take a step back, putting Roman in the hot seat. 

"Uh oh." Nora began to say with a sinister smile. "You in trouble." 

Dean furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"What's going on?" Dean asked. "Where's my wife?" 

Roman scratched his head for a moment, knowing that Dean wasn't going to like what he was about to say. 

"Well.. You know Becks.. If she wants to do something, she's going to do it. Nobody's gettin' in her way." Roman began to explain. 

Dean held his eyes on Roman with curiosity. 

"Long story short.. She and Rollins went to look for you." Roman finally blurted out. 

Dean's face turned to anger but he didn't say a word.

"They made it to Italy but I called and they're on their way back now." Roman told him. 

"So let me get this straight.. You let my pregnant wife travel half way around the world on a suicide mission?" Dean asked. 

Nora nodded in approval to her father. 

"I mean.. she was very threatening.." Roman tried to tell him. 

Dean took a deep breath and tried to keep calm. 

"You're lucky I know she can take care of herself." Dean told him. 

Silence filled the room as Dean thought over what Roman had told him. 

"Wait.. Did you say Rollins?" Dean asked hopefully. 

"Mhm." Roman said. 

Dean tried to fight back a smile. 

"He's alive?" Dean asked. 

"Yeah.. I mean that's his blood stained on your couch over there but he's pretty well alive." Roman continued. 

Dean glanced over at the couch for a moment. 

"That couch was expensive." Dean tried to hide the fact that he was happy Seth was alive. "That's the one thing Becks and I didn't steal." 

Renee looked around the room skeptically for a moment. 

A few moments later, Sasha brought Dean a cup of tea. Dean took a sip but quickly spit it out. 

"What the hell is this?" Dean asked. 

"It's herbal tea.. I thought it would help with-." Sasha began to say. 

"Nope. I need a beer." Dean told her. 

Roman let out a small laugh, glad to have his best friend back. 

"So what the hell happened?" Roman asked. 

Dean shook his head. 

"Katherine and Anna..." Dean remembered.

"Where have you been?" Renee asked. 

"I don't even know.. Some vinyard or something. It was all fucked up." Dean told his friends. 

"But how did you end up here?" Sasha added. 

Dean thought back to what had happened. He remembered what had happened with Bayley and her mother.. He remembered everything." 

"Where is she?" Dean asked. 

Everyone gave a confusing look.

"Bayley... Where is she?" Dean asked. 

"We haven't heard anything yet." Roman told him. 

Dean nodded slowly as he thought to himself. 

On the Eastside, Damien was on the phone with Joe and the rest of the guys as they searched a few of Anna's old safe houses up in Canada.

"All clear so far, Sir." Joe told him. 

Damien let out a frustrating sigh. 

Adam Page casually stumbled passed Damien.

"I think you need a drink." Adam said as he poured three glasses on whiskey. 

Damien gave Adam a frustrating look. 

"Issss gooood." Adam assured him. 

"No thank you." Damien refused. 

Adam gave Damien a confusing look.

"You sure? Isssss good!" Adam told him again. 

"I suggest you go get some rest young man. It's too early to be this drunk." Damien told him. 

"Uh, I don't know.. I think it's a fairly good time to be drunk. But that's just my opinion, you know?" Adam tried to carry on the conversation. 

Damien just looked at him for a moment before walking away. 

"I guess I'll drink for all four of these then?" Adam asked.

"There's only three glasses." Nikki Bella said as she walked into the room. 

Adam watched in disbelief as she took a glass and chugged down the whiskey. 

"Now there's two." Nikki said before leaving the room. 

Adam stood there in disbelief as he watched her walk away. Damien was still giving a frustrating look.

"I think i should go. You've got your cookie monster face on." Adam mumbled as he left the room. 

Damien shook his head and thought to himself for a moment. Finding his daughter was beginning to feel hopeless. Nevertheless, he knew he would never give up on searching for her. 

The next morning, Roman and Renee were making breakfast in the kitchen while Nora tried to wake Dean up. 

"Here comes the sun.. du du du du!" Nora sang quietly to Dean. 

"Becks?" Dean asked, still half asleep.

He slowly opened his eyes to find Nora standing over him. 

"Hey kiddo." Dean said. 

"Pancakes!" Nora yelled in excitement. 

"With chocolate syrup?" Dean asked as he let out a sleepy smile.

"And chocolate chips." Nora added. 

Dean let out a small laugh before forcing himself out of bed. 

"Okay kiddo, let's go." Dean asked as he helped Nora onto his back. 

The two made there way down stairs and in to the kitchen. 

"Looks who's finally up." Roman said as he flipped over a few pieces of bacon. 

"What's that?" Dean asked. 

"Bacon and eggs." Roman told him. 

Nora shook her head at Roman. Dean walked over to the pantry with Nora still on his back and grabbed a few things. 

"Throw that out. She wants pancakes." Dean said as he handed a few things to Dean. 

"Chocolate chips?" Roman asked in confusion. 

"Yeah, you kind of need those for chocolate chip pancakes." Dean assured him as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Oh and she wants chocolate syrup instead of maple." 

Roman looked to Renee with widened eyes.  

"Hell no. I ain't giving that girl this much sugar. She's wild enough as it is." Roman said in disbelief. 

"I'm here now, it's all good." Dean assured him. 

"Becks said not to-." Roman tried talk some sense into Roman. 

"You're not gonna tell mamma about this are you?" Dean asked as he put Nora down. 

Nora shook her head. 

"That's my girl." Dean said as they shared a first bump. "See, nothing to worry about." 

Roman looked down at Nora and squinted his eyes, not trusting her for a moment. 

Renee let out a laugh as Dean sat down at the table with her. 

It was less than an hour later when the front door opened. Nora was sitting at the table finishing her breakfast when Dean stood up.

"Becks." Dean said as she walked into the kitchen. 

The two gave each other a look of relief before meeting for a hug. Becky held her husband tight as a tear fell down her cheek. 

"I thought I lost you." Becky said with a crack in her voice. 

"No.. I'll never let that happen." Dean assured her as he held her head. 

Dean closed his eyes as his heart filled with warmth. This was the first time he had ever been afraid of dying. Because for the first time in his life, Dean actually had something to lose. 

 "How's my boy doing?" Dean asked as he looked down at Becky's belly.

"He's been missing you. I could feel it." Becky assured him.

Dean shook his head.

 "You know I love you but you shouldn't have came looking for me. Not like this." Dean told her. 

Becky stepped back and looked at Dean with a serious expression on her face.

"So maybe next time.." Dean began to say with caution before stopping himself. 

"Are you trying to tell me what to do?" Becky asked. 

Dean let out a small smile, missing his wife's sass.

"No, no.. It's more of a suggestion." Dean told her. 

Becky let out a small smile in return. The two lovers looked into each other's eyes and shared a long awaited, kiss. 

"Ew!" Nora shouted from the table. 

Dean and Becky looked back at their daughter and laughed. 

"Hey, sweet girl. I hope you didn't given Uncle Roman a hard time." Becky said as she walked over to the table.

Dean glanced back at Seth for a moment. 

"Congrats on being alive man." Dean tried to seem like he didn't care. 

Seth knew Dean a little too well. He let out a painful smile to his old friend.

"You owe me a new couch by the way." Dean added. 

Seth tried to laugh but he was still without the love of his life. Suddenly, Becky took notice of Nora's breakfast. 

"Um.. Who gave my daughter chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast?" Becky asked. 

"Daddy and Uncle Roman." Nora told her immediately.

Becky looked back at Roman and Dean with disapproval. 

"And chocolate syrup." Nora added. 

Dean gave Nora an unbelievable look. 

"You snitchin' on me?" Dean asked. 

"Mhm." Nora nodded with a smile. 

Dean looked around the room to find everyone enjoying the interaction between him and his daughter. 

"Didn't I teach you about what happens to snitches?" Dean asked her. 

"Uh huh. I ain't no snitch. But I have to stay loyal to the boss." Nora said as she looked to Becky. 

Dean raised his eyebrows to his wife.

"Oh and since when is she the boss?" Dean asked in amusement. 

"Always." Nora said as she licked some of the chocolate off her face. 

Becky let out a small laugh to Dean. Behind them, Seth was trying to pretend that he wasn't still in pain. He was happy that Dean was home and safe, even though he would never tell him that. But he was still missing the love of his life. 

"I should probably head over to the Eastside." Seth spoke up. "Damien will want an update on things." 

Dean looked to Seth and could see the pain in his eyes.

"Maybe we should all go." Dean commented. 

Seth glanced up and locked eyes with Dean.

"We're going to need a new game plan if we're going to find your girl." Dean told him. 

Roman and Becky seemed a little surprised by Dean's words. 

"Nah man.. You just got back to your family. You guys need to stay here, stick together." Seth assured him. 

Dean hesitated for a moment. "As much as I hate to admit it.. You're part of our family too man. All of us.. even princess over there." 

Sasha let out a small laugh. 

"We've all been through some shit." Dean said. "That's makes us family."

"Shit." Nora repeated. 

"Nora!" Becky shouted in disbelief. 

Dean gave his wife a small oopsy face.

Outside, Sasha joined Roman and Renee in their car while Dean and Becky buckled Nora in her car seat. Seth stood awkwardly on the sidewalk, not sure who's car to get into. It seemed pretty obvious by Sasha's death stare that she didn't want Seth riding with them but he also didn't think Becky and Dean were a much better option. 

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?" Dean asked. "Get the fuck in the car."

Seth gave Dean a bit of an annoying look. He finally got into Becky and Dean's car, sitting next to Nora. 

"Hi there." Seth said. 

Nora just looked at him without saying a word as she drank out of her sippy cup. 

"Are you okay?" Becky asked Dean as she followed Roman out of the driveway. 

Dean took a deep breath. 

"Yeah, I'm fine Becks." Dean said rather shortly.

Becky could tell that Dean didn't want to talk about things yet. 

"What about Bayley? Is she okay?" Seth spoke up.

Dean looked down for a moment as he remembered everything that had happened. 

"The last I saw her she was fine." Dean told him. 

"And when was that? When did you last see her?" Seth asked. 

Dean hesitated again.

"I'm sure she's  fine, Rollins." Dean told him with a bit of aggression. 

Seth quickly realized that he wasn't going to get much out of Dean. He leaned back in the seat and looked out the window for the rest of the ride. 

When everyone pulled up to Damien's residence, Carmella was waiting. 

"There he is!" Carmella shouted as she greeted Dean with a hug as he out of the car.

"Hey Mella." Dean said with a smile.

"I'm happy you're home." Carmella told him. 

Dean gave a friendly nod before they all headed up to Damien's residence. 

Seth knocked on the front door. It didn't take long for someone to answer. 

"Rollins." Joe said. "Perfect timing."

Seth furrowed his eyebrows as Joe opened the door widened. All Seth could see was a small crowd of people surrounding someone. As he took a step closer, he began to see the backside of his familiar raven haired love. 

"Bayls?" Seth asked hopefully. 

Bayley turned around and locked eyes on Seth. A few people moved out of the way as she walked towards him. A tear fell down Seth's cheek as he approached her. 

"Hey handsome." Bayley said with tears in her eyes. 

Seth let out a sigh of relief and wrapped his arms around her. Bayley held Seth tight as they both began to cry.

Dean, Becky, and the others made their way inside

Seth put his hands on Bayley's cheeks and looked into her eyes. 

"Don't ever leave me like that again." Seth said with a crack in his voice. 

"Never." Bayley told him with an ache in her heart. 

Seth continued looking into her eyes as he reached into his pocket. 

"Not even for the rest of our lives?" Seth asked suddenly.

Bayley furrowed her eyes in confusion as Seth puled out the ring he had planned to give her before. 

Damien let out a big smile as everyone watched.

"Marry me." Seth told Bayley. 

She froze at the sight of the ring. Dean watched Bayley for a moment, noticing that something was off. She forced out a smile but Dean could see the fear in her eyes. 

"Yes." Bayley told Seth without thinking. 

"Yes?" Seth asked in surpirse. 

Bayley nodded with tears in her eyes, not caring about the conflict she was creating. In the back of the room, Finn was watching along with everyone else. He was sure if he should be happy that Bayley had returned safely or if he should be heart broken at the fact that his brother was the one marrying Bayley and not him. 

Seth put the ring on Bayley's finger, getting cheer from the room. Becky herself let out a smile, happy that Seth had found someone who could truly make him happy. Bayley and Seth shared a slow and passionate kiss.

"I love you." Seth told her. 

"I love you more." Bayley assured him. 

"It's about time." Damien said as he approached the couple. 

As her father greeted Seth with a hug, Bayley looked over to find Dean giving her a rather skeptical look.

Everyone had stuck around at Damien's residence for a small celebration for Seth and Bayley's engagement. Becky, Renee and Roman were playing with Nora on the floor while Sasha and Carmella shared a dance. Joe, Adam and Cody were talking among themselves. Seth seemed to be getting some kind of fatherly talk form Damien. Standing alone out on the balcony was Bayley. She took a sip of her wine as she looked out at the distance. 

"Congratulations." Dean said as he walked outside. 

Bayley glanced back at him with caution. Dean walked over and stood next to her. 

"Have you told your father what happened to your mother?" Dean asked suddenly. 

Bayley took a deep breath.

"You mean that we killed her? No. I haven't told him yet." Bayley said. 

Dean tried his best to stay calm.

"I am sorry.. about what happened to her. I'm sorry that you had to see that." Dean told her. 

Bayley took another big sip of her wine. Dean watched her for a moment, trying to figure her out. 

"So you and Rollins, huh? He finally found the one girl that's going to make him settle down.." Dean began to say. "That's good. You're good for him.. He seems happy." 

"Don't you hate him?" Bayley asked.

"Absolutely." Dean assured her. "But he's family. I hate him.. But I still want him to be happy."

"Me too." Bayley said as she looked down at her glass of wine.

"Dean gave her another skeptical glance. 

"I just hope I'm not right." Dean fianlly said. 

Bayley furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

"Right about what?" She asked. 

"You." Dean said seriously. 

Bayley froze for a moment, not expecting this from Dean. 

"I remember being shot with those damn darts or whatever the hell they were. I know that whoever shot those were there to save us.." Dean began to tell her. "But what I don't understand is why you weren't shot with one."

Bayley was still frozen, not saying a word.

"What are you trying to say?" Bayley asked.

"I think you're hiding something." Dean told her. 

Bayley looked at Dean with fight in her eyes, knowing that everything was about to fall apart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 102 29
"I hate him! I hate him! I feel like I'm never gonna be happy again! And every day it just get worse and worse, I can't miss him anymore! I can't! I...
9.2K 408 18
Now that Damien Clark has control of the East and Westside, things in Greenville are going to get much more interesting. Adrian Sanchez is willing to...
6.3K 169 22
A couple years passed since Alex Auditore's rivalry with Murphy has ended at SummerSlam in 2018 and the Pharaoh is looking to a bright future after d...
28.1K 437 35
After Bliss Kingdom ended their grudge war with Lacey Evans and the First Army; things are looking good for the rebel group. Trevion Butler aka Chase...