ATEEZ ONESHOTS

By Mother_Atiny

Written for kpop boy group, 에이티즈! Imagines, One-shots, Reactions, and more! °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。 Requests... More

Authors Note
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 (김홍중)
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 (박성화)
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐨 (정윤호)
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠 (강여상)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧 (최산)
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐢 (송민기)
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 (정우영)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨 (최종호)
𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐚𝐬...
Hongjoong as your boyfriend
Seonghwa as your boyfriend
Yunho as your boyfriend
Yeosang as your boyfriend
San as your boyfriend
Mingi as your boyfriend
Wooyoung as your boyfriend
Jongho as your boyfriend
ATEEZ as Parents
𝐎𝐓𝟖
ATEEZ Reaction
ATEEZ
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞
ATEEZ Dating Game
ATEEZ Dating Game
What even is this?
Authors Note
Requests and such
New Ateez story?
✨Author's Note✨
Surprise!
HEY LISTEN !

1.6K 40 17
By Mother_Atiny

You anxiously examined the test, waiting for an answer, as much as you wanted to know, you were also afraid for the worse.

"Y/n, what does it say?", Yeosang asked, knocking quietly on the door.

You held your head in your hands, wishing for it not to be true, but the answer was right in front of your face and a part of you knew it was true, it had to be true, all the morning sickness, your period stopping, it all made sense now.

You gulped down the lump in your throat, "It's-", you wiped away the tears from your eyes, "It's positive Yeo".

You heard Yeosang sigh, you could just imagine the scene, his head pressed against the door, the look of worry on his face, it made you sick.

"Well...Can I come in Y/n?"

You threw the test into the trash, "Just give me a minute to clean up"

You washed up then looked at your body in the mirror, your hands moved to your exposed stomach, you couldn't believe another being was living inside of you, what would you do? what would you tell Jongho?

Once you were finished, you opened the door and stepped outside, and just like you had imagined, Yeosang was looking at you with pity and worry.

Yeosang pulled you into a tight hug, he always said how he didn't like hugs but he always made the exception for you.

Wrapped in Yeosang's arm, you began to cry, he caressed your head gently, "Y/n, it will be okay"

"What am I going to do? I can't tell Jongho-"

"You can't hide something like this, he's going to know sooner than later"

You sighed, Yeosang was right and you knew that, but, you still couldn't help but wonder what you were going to do, or how Jongho would react...or worse, Atiny. When you and Jongho first started dating, you had received a ton of hate, but that was only dating, not a literal preganancy.

You pulled away from Yeosang, wiping away the tears.

"What if he breaks up with me?"

"If he breaks up with you, I'll kill him"

You laughed, "He's stronger than you"

Yeosang shrugged, "Okay, maybe not kill him but I will cause a lot of damage...even if I die trying"

You ran your fingers through your hair, should you get rid of it? you couldn't even imagine doing that, but you were also worried about Jongho's career and how the rest of Ateez would react, would they be angry?

You didn't want him to lose his job...

"Yeo", You looked down at your belly, "What should I do?"

"Its up to you Y/n, but no matter what you decide, I'll support you"

You smiled softly at his words, although Yeosang was always looked at like a cold jerk, you wished more people would see his beauty, not only from his appearance but also from his heart, in your eyes, he was a beautiful person, sure, he was a little bit of a sass but he still was the best friend anyone could ask for.

"I'll think about it...It's getting late, shouldn't you be heading back to the dorm?"

Yeosang glanced down at his watch, "Yes, but-"

"No buts, you need to get home"

Yeosang rolled his eyes, "Since when did Seonghwa die and make you mom?"

You raised a brow.

"Fine, but call me if you need help with anything"

"I'm fine! Yeosang go home! Hongjoong will send a search party for you if your too late"

Yeosang sighed in defeat, "Fair enough", he pulled you into another hug, "It will be okay, I promise"

Yeosang grabbed his jacket, then left , leaving you all alone with your thoughts.

Several weeks later, you finally decided to tell Jongho about the pregnancy and that you had already made up your mind to keep the baby with or without him.

*

"Hey Jongho, can I talk to you?", You opened the door and poked your head inside.

Jongho was sitting on his bed, looking at his phone, you two were alone since Yeosang had left earlier to get food, and the rest of the boys were thankfully occupied with a game downstairs.

"What's up Y/n?"

You sat down on the edge of the bed, Jongho eyed you as you sat in silence, "Uh whats wrong? did something happen? You seem upset"

You turned to him, eyes full of tears.

"Jongho, I'm so sorry"

Jongho stared at you in confusion, "about what?", his tone had suddenly become more serious.

You took a deep breath, "Jongho...do you love me?"

Jongho pulled you into his lap, "Honey, you know I love you, why wouldn't I love you?"

"Jongho, I need to tell you something"

Jongho shifted nervously, you knew he was nervous, so you stood up and faced him.

"Y/n, your worrying me"

You could feel the horrible pain sitting in the pit of your stomach, so heavy it was as if it were a boulder, you just wanted this to end, for this dream- this illusion to end, but no amount of pinching could wake you up from this.

"Jongho, I'm pregnant"

Jongho stared at you with a blank expression, this only worried you more.

You couldn't bear looking at him anymore, you turned on your heels and tried to leave the room but you were stopped by a tight hand wrapped around your wrist.

Jongho pulled you into his chest, kissing your head softly.

"I'm so sorry", You cried.

Jongho lifted your chin, "Why would you be sorry? didn't we make this together? isn't MY baby too?", he kissed you again, "It's OUR baby Y/n, me and you..."

You wiped the tears from your eyes, "Your not mad?"

"I'm not mad...just shocked", He smiled, "I always thought of starting a family with you, just didn't think it would be this early"

You snuggled into his chest, inhaling his sweet smell.

"I love you Jongho"

"I love you too Y/n"

8 Months Later...

When Jongho came into the dorm, you and Yeosang were sitting on the couch eating ice cream, your bowl was balanced on your protruding belly.

"Wheres everyone?", Yeosang asked, spooning more ice cream into his mouth.

"They wanted food and I wanted to go home, Yunho was going to come but he chose pizza over me", He looked down at you, "Y/n, what are you doing?"

"Don't judge me, it's like a built in table", you picked up the bowl as Jongho placed his hands on your belly, he then leaned down and kissed your lips.

Yeosang rolled his eyes, "Ugh, right in front of my ice cream"

You were about to laugh but suddenly you felt a gush, Jongho and Yeosang looked down at the ground with wide eyes.

"Did your water just break?", Yeosang asked, Jongho looked as if he were going to faint.

You stood up, holding your belly, "Jongho, I think we need to go"

Jongho immediately ran upstairs, a few seconds later he was back downstairs with a huge bag.

"I see you still don't travel lightly Y/n", Yeosang chuckled, you ignored his comment and pulled on a sweater.

"Jongho, I'll be right back, I need to change my pants", before Jongho could even reply, you were already up the stairs.

While Jongho waited, he looked a wreck, a new level of panic in his face.

"Yeosang, this might sound stupid-"

"Of course it will"

Jongho sighed, "How will it come out?"

"Well, same way it got there in the first place"

"I-"

"Exactly my point, should've been safer"

Time Skip...

"Come on Y/n, you have to push!", The doctor yelled.

You felt so weak, you thought you couldn't possibly push anymore but you decided to give it one last try.

You pushed as hard as you could, then finally, the room was filled with the infants cries, you felt relieved, luckily, you hadn't lost much blood, but still, it had been exhausting, So you drifted off to sleep.

A beautiful baby girl was born, she was so small and delicate, her small hand wrapped around Jongho's finger as you slept.

"Choi Byeol-Bi", Jongho whispered, "My treasure"

A/n: Okay, Please don't hate me for using Jongho in a pregnancy imagine, I see a lot of of things saying he is a baby and the youngest but he IS still an adult...I hope I didn't offend anyone :D

Also, Byeol-Bi means Star-Rain or rain from a star.

I hope you enjoyed this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.5K 75
COMPLETED✅ Wooyoung stumbles upon San on Instagram and starts to catch feelings, but what if his ex starts getting in the way? Will their relationshi...
77.1K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...
141K 2.1K 72
just reactions and preferences 🤷‍♀️ requests : open !!!
452 30 7
✨originally posted on my AO3 account: wolfsbanex 🌺summary: Wooyoung, a member of the popular idol group ATEEZ is on vacation with his group when h...