CURSED [BNHA x Child!OC]

By MilkyRamens

[COMPLETED] She didnt want to be the one CAUSING Destruction.. She wanted to use her power to AVOID Destructi... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
Thank You~โญ

Chapter 16

288 11 0
By MilkyRamens

Its been a couple of hours ever since Mako had woken up from her slumber..
And here she is,occupying herself with some coloring books as she scribbles on the picture of a flower..
A plate of freshly sliced pears beside it..

"Kiri-nii san..?"Mako called out as the said male turned its attention towards the girl who hummed in response..

Closing the coloring book she took a slice of the pear and brought it up to her lips as she chewed on the juicy fruit..
"When will I be able to get out of the hospital?"

Kirishima chuckled as he makes his way towards his sister.Ruffling her soft hair
"I dont really know Mako-chan..It depends if the doctors are completely fine when your discharged.."he answered truthfully as he sat down on the soft mattress..

"Smile for me Angel?"Mako's eyes lit up by the word smile

And without hesitation..

She smiled widely at her brother..
It wasnt forced or was it just made up..

A genuine smile was plastered in her face.A light blush appearing on her porcelain cheeks..

This made Kirishima's heart clench..She was finally smiling..It reminded him of Eri when she first smiled during their performance at the School Festival..

"Good job Angel.."He cooed and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.Earning a giggle from the said child.

While Mako continues to chew on the pear,a soft knock errupted.
Kirishima raised an eyebrow..

Who is it this time?

Bakugo grumbled and stood up from the couch and lightly(*cough*harshly*cough)opened the door.
To which an irk mark appeared on his head..

It was his and Kirishima's squad.
Also referred to as the
"BakuSquad"

"Hey Bakubro!!We are here to visit Kiri's lovely little sister~!"Kaminar spoke up while bowing at Bakugo as if it were in a fairy tale and he was the Prince or bullshit..

This ticked off Bakugo even more..

"Who the fuck told you that your coming inside Dunce Face!?"exclaimed Bakugo,to which Kaminari isnt even fazed by his violent shoutings

Sero chuckled as Mina watched the two bicker..

"Oh come in guys!"

This made everyone perk up and most likely zoomed inside the private room as the red haired male permitted them to come in..
Much to Bakugo's dismay..

Mina immediately squeled at the sight of Mako Kirishima sitting on the medical bed munching on the fruit.With innocent eyes gazing at them..

"AAAHH!!Mako-chan!!"Mina screamed in delight as she pulled the confused child into a hug..

Practically squeezing her to death.

"How are you Mako-chan?!Are you alright now!?Please tell me your alright!!WAAHH!!!"Mina whined as she shaked the poor girl who was trying her best to get out of Mina's death grip.

Kirishima sweatdropped at the sight
"Mina..Please let go of her..Your killing her.."exclaimed Kirishima as he scratches the back of his neck.

But he immediatly shut his mouth when Mina gave him a deathly glare.

Mako giggled at her excitement..

As silence enveloped the room..

"Did Mako-chan just.."Mina started..as she was about to finish her sentence Kaminari voiced in..
"Giggle..?"

Mako tilted her head in confusion..

I mean..Whats so surpising about giggling?Isnt it normal?

Before she knew it,she was crushed once again by his brother's pinkette friend..

"WAAAH!!Mako-chan!!"Mina cried while crushing the poor girl..

And by accidental,Mina immediatly pulled away when she felt a burning sensation errupt in her pink pigmented skin.Double that,she also had acid for a quirk so it was much more hurtful..

"Ouw!It burns~!!"she whined and rubbed the burning skin located on shoulder as she cried anime tears.

This ended up the whole squad laughing at Mina's suffering..

"You guys are mean!!"

"Hah! Your deserve it!"

****

"So Mako-chan..I heard from your brother that you learned how to smile?"Sero said to which he earns a nod from Mako.

Kirishima grinned slightly at the sight of his friends surrounding his sister who attentively answered their questions.

"Mhm!Kiri-nii san said that my smile is geniu--geni--uhm..Genuine!this time!"Mako exclaimed.Ocassionally stuttering at the word 'genuine'

Mina giggled
"Smile for then Mako-chan!Lets show them whose got the prettiest smile!!"She encouraged..

Only to met by a Mako staring blankly at her..

And this confused the people inside the private room including Kirishima and Bakugo..

"Eri-chan has a much prettier smile than I do Mina-nee.."she said as she fiddled with her fingers.An indication that she was starting to get insecured.

Mina gasps before caressing the girl's soft cheek
"Dont say that Mako-chan!You have the most unique smile!Everyone has unique smiles!"reassured Mina

This made Mako a bit better..

Until it got too better..

That she finally gave them a heart warming smile..
Her cheeks lightly blushing as her oceanic blue eyes sparkled in glee..

Not just Mina,but Kaminari and Sero too..
Their chest swelled in happiness at the sight of the 5 year old smiling at them..

Genuinely..

No fakeness displayed in her smiled
It wasnt forced either.

It was very heart warming,soft and..
Unique..

They didnt fail to notice the whisker-like dimples showing in her cheeks as she smiled at them.

Kaminari starts crying anime tears as he placed his hand on his chest

"Augh!This smile is too precious!Must protect!!"he exclaimed dramatically.

Mako giggled at the sight which made their hearts skip a beat by happiness..

Bakugo couldnt help but itch a smile in his lips.
Mako was one of Bakugo's new found inspirations in order to strive harder and become the Number 1 Hero...

And now that she was finally smiling,he couldnt help but strive even harder..
In order to protect that heart warming unique smile of hers.

Then there was his lover Kirishima Eijiro..
After they started dating,he was one of the main reasons he wanted to strive hard to become Number 1..

As Mako finally came in..
This made him want to fight harder..

If anything can make him boost up his fighting spirit..

Then its his lover Kirishima Eijiro..
And his beloved sister Mako Kirishima can..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday update ya'll!!

This book is now close to ending..

Dont forget to vote my dear readers~!!
I'd really appreciate that!❤️

And we have reached about 900+ readers now!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

Im so happy!!
Even tho I sometimes update at very unexpected dates!!

Thank you so much!!

Have a mochi dear reader!!
༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ🍡🍡🍡🍡

Merry Christmas~!!!💐💕❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 238 42
Chikako Uraraka working hard into becoming a pro-hero was her primary focus. She wasn't here to fool around or mingle with anyone that wasn't her cou...
292 2 47
The beginning of summer break marks the halfway point of Katherine's first year at U.A. Hero Academy. So far, she's faced villains, made some friends...
2.1M 59.5K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
150K 6.4K 19
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...