My Princess | 1

By Apricity_23

"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once mo... More

{Author Note}
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Just A Dream
2 | I'm New
3 | Roman Smith
4 | Hazel Johnson
5 | I Like You A Lot
6 | La Brioche
7 | Crush On You
8 | I Would Like To Take You
9 | This Is Not A Date
10 | Cherry Red
11 | Always Acting So Brave
12 | I Was Carefree
13 | You And I
14 | I'm Sorry
15 | Daddy Issues
16 | Nightmares
17 | Someone Is Naive
18 | Kiss Him
19 | Alone Again
20 | Broken Heart
21 | I'm Coming With You
22 | For You
23 | We Need To Talk
24 | Father And Daughter
25 | Agree To Disagree
26 | Motley Crew
27 | Let It Go
28 | I Still Believe
29 | Trust Issues
30 | My Birthday
31 | I Missed Him
33 | Sex Advice
34 | Ordinary People
35 | West Valley
36 | Orange Tulips
37 | 01032003
38 | Orion's Belt
39 | Us
40 | Red Dress
41 | One And Only
42 | I Want You
43 | Please Rome
43 | Touch Me There
44 | Escapade
46 | I'm Coming Princess
46 | I Needed
47 | Nostalgia
48 | My Girl
49 | Lust
50 | You Said Trust
51 | Pure Bliss
52 | My Princess
~Epilogue~
❁𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 (𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭)❁

32| Be My Girlfriend

7.7K 158 65
By Apricity_23

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

She still listened to it.

I can't believe it.

As we were driving to the destination I was taking her I managed to get a glimpse of her every time. Watching her look out the window, the way her long hair flew past her shoulder, her head sat comfortably in the palm of her hand.

Her eyes glimmered in the soft moonlight as she looked out of the window. The lacey black bodysuit she wore was like a second skin to her body, outlining every curve that was in all the right places made my mouth water.

All of it was...mesmerising.

This girl has no idea how she makes me feel.

The initial plan was to surprise her today during school but when I heard she wasn't coming in, I had to change it. Being away from her for so long was fuking hard!

It hurt me how she looked, how tired her pretty eyes looked every day at school, I could see the hurt in them and it fucking killed me every day. But, just at that time, I needed her to stay away from me.

But, being able to be here now with her, changed everything.

The drive there was about 20 minutes, as I turn to the corner of the road, I park the car, "We're here." I move the gearstick into parking mode, "Are you sure we are in the right place?" She looked around, I nodded my head.

I removed the keys and shoved them into my pocket, I opened the car door, jogging to her side, I quickly open the door for her, before she could beat me to it.

"Where are we Roman?" The way her lips moved when she said my name was intoxicating, "Follow me and you'll find out." I walked ahead of her waiting for her to follow me, she hesitated at first but proceeded to follow.

The walk isn't far, this is my shot to talk to her.

"Nice party, by the way, didn't know you became so, famous," I said sarcastically, making her laugh softly.

I made her laugh!

"You're funny, I didn't even know half of those people, I didn't even want a party." She looked down to the ground, "Why not?" I watched her wrap her arms around her.

"B-because I-I just wanted to be with-" She cut herself off before she could say anymore. "It doesn't matter-r," She shivered.

Give her your jacket.

"Here..." I slid one arm out of the sleeve, "Take my sweater," Before she could object I took the sweater off completely, holding it out for her to take,

"What about y-you?"

She always cares about me...time for me to do the same.

I shrugged my shoulders casually, "My muscles will keep me warm," She giggled.

Twice!

she pulled my dark blue sweater over her head, pulling the sleeves over her hands and crossing her arms over her chest.

Fuck me.

I watched her petite body melt into my sweater, making her look so adorable. Focus! Don't get lost! I shook the thoughts of her away, paying my attention back to our destination.

"Here we are." I pushed some branches out of the way to reveal the lake. There was a small dock just in the front of the lake, a laid-out picnic blanket and a picnic spread.

"You did this...for me?" I looked to me, "For you and only." I'm not sure how long we stared at each other but it felt fucking great just to look at her.

I wanted to touch her face again, stroke her smooth skin, feel her under my fingertips, but I had to control that side of me that just wanted to grab and kiss her in every place.

We approached the dock and both sat down on the blanket I had laid down. I watched her stare far out into the lake, her smelling the fresh air that came with the woods. She placed the rim of the glass that was filled with orange juice to her nose, inhaling the fresh smell before taking a sip.

"So now that you've brought me here," She placed the glass down, "What is it you wanted?" I removed myself from the deep thoughts I was in to focus on what she had said.

"What?"

"I said, why did you bring me here?"

"Oh yeah, right," I cleared my throat, "Uhm...I wanted to clear the air between us and to...well, say sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck, "Why, why now after so long you want to say you're sorry?"

"Because..." I trailed off, "Because, what? Why couldn't you have said this to me earlier?"

"Because I had some stuff to deal with and having you around wouldn't have been a greatest fucking idea,"

"Or was it because I told you I liked you," she said softly that I almost missed it, "No that was not it, it just happened to be when you confessed your feelings that something had come up," Her head lowered.

"Then why did you say that awful thing to me at school?" I looked at her with confusion, "What did I say?" I saw a single tear roll down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

"Y-you said it's better off if we stayed away from each other."

Shit.

"Hazel, please hear me out, that day at school couldn't have hurt me anymore than it fucking did. I hate what I said to you but I knew it would keep you away," More tears streamed down her face, I held one side of her cheek wiping the tears away with my thumb.

"Princess, that day when I asked you to stay with me that night and I wanted to talk more about 'us' and where we stand..." I motioned between us.

I sighed.

"Ever since you arrived you've made me feel things I've never felt for other girls, do things that I never imagined myself doing," I motioned to the picnic set up. "You complete me in ways you don't understand, and like I said relationships isn't something I handle well, especially if I want to be with you,"

"I'm so fucking scared I'm going to mess it up and you'll leave me, I can't go through that pain. So I thought staying away from you this past month would be good for us both, I thought you would have forgotten about me and moved on,"

She didn't say anything, her head was still lowered. "I'm sorry, I didn't know," She fiddled with the leaves of my sweater, "I can't give you what you want because I can't even be fucking truthful to myself how could I be to you?" I turned my head away from her.

She cupped the side of my jaw, turning my head to face her, "How is that fair? That isn't your decision to make Roman," I removed her hand from my face and held them both in mine.

"That night...that night when you left, I wanted to ask you something but I felt it was too soon so I ignored it,"

"What?"

"I wanted to ask you...I wanted to ask you if you would want, tobemygirlfriend." I mumbled the last bit.

Oh, God!

"What?" She screwed her face up which made her look even more adorable.

I took another deep breath, preparing myself. "I wanted to ask you...to be my girlfriend," Her face immediately lit up with joy, "I was afraid to ask you but when you were gone in the morning it felt as if you were more afraid yourself so, I didn't bother."

"Oh Roman," she held both sides of my face in her hands, her soft, warm hands. "So, Princess...would you like to be my girlfriend?" She jumped into my arms "Yes, yes, yes!!" She said with much enthusiasm.

I enclosed my hands around her waist, supporting her on me...in a straddling position.

Her smile was bright, her eyes bright as golden honey.

I brushed her lips gently with my thumb, I looked down at them, wanting to kiss them so badly, "I-" Before I could, she plastered her lips onto mine.

"I guess, I didn't need permission then," I felt her smile against our kissed lips. She pushed herself closer to me, gripping her fingers firmly around my hair, tugging it aggressively.

This is so hot.

Her smooth hands, caressing the side's of my face, making my heart race, her soft lips against mine made me harden underneath. She began rocking her hips back and forth, causing major friction in my pants.

"Mmm..." She moaned against our kissed lips, her hands snaking around my neck. I could feel her wanting more, needing more. She peeked her tongue out, hesitate first but started swirling her tongue inside my mouth, giving me goosebumps.

I waited for her to open her mouth to give me better access so I could slide my tongue inside. Her taste made me crave for more but I had to hold myself back or I would've taken her right then and there.

"Oh my God," She said breathlessly, coming up for air.

I darted my tongue out, licking down her neck and along her jaw gently, a moan escapes her lips. I love hearing her, all the sounds she makes while I devour her.

I love how I made her feel.

I flipped her over, now on top and she was under. I looked up to her while trailing kisses all the way down to the hem of her jeans. "Rome..." She moaned.

That name is so fucking cute!

I pulled her jeans off discarding them to the side, Holy fuck...the site of her red lace underwear made my pants tighten...even more.

I lowered myself, being in between her legs, I inhaled her scent, "No! Roman!" She shut her legs burying her head into her hands, "What are you doing?' She whispered shyly, "Why would you do that?" She brought her knees up to her chest.

"You don't need to hide for me, I love everything about you, including your smell," She peeked her head up, resting it on her knees, "I...I don't-" She sighed, "I can't let you see this side of me Roman," She said.

"I don't have the perfect body, smell, or even shape," She motioned to her body. "I...I...." I saw a tear trickle down her cheek, "I have stretch marks."

Oh, Princess.

She took my hand in hers, guiding our hands under her thigh, making me feel the marks under her thighs. "You think that is going to stop me? I don't care if you have stretch marks, you are so fucking beautiful to me it kills me on the inside," I ran my fingers up and down her legs.

"I don't want something like that to hold you back from expressing every part of your body to me," I met her eyes, seeing a glassy sheen covering her hazel orbs.

"Are...are you sure?" I chuckled slightly and nodded my head. She took a deep breath. Opening her legs again I lowered myself and buried my head in between them, I planted small kisses along her inner thigh, hearing her small moans.

I lick her through the lace fabric of her panties as she arches her back, lifting her hips higher up to my mouth, "You're already so wet and I've barely touched you." I remove her panties with my teeth, sliding them down her legs.

I dart my tongue out, "Shit..." She let out a breathy moan. I swirl my tongue around her clit, goosebumps trailed her legs. She tastes so good. Better than I had ever imagined.

"Oh god," She breathes.

I grabbed hold of her thighs, pushing them further down, widening them. My mouth goes back to hers while her fingers pull at my hair. "Have you ever touched yourself?" I kissed down her throat.

"Y-yes..." I rubbed against her clit and then, slide a finger inside her. She is so fucking tight.

"Rome, please..." She whimpers, grinding in unison with my fingers. The nickname she gave me made me smile.

I want to fuck her so bad, but not yet I want the moment when she gets lost side of me to be special for her.

"You're so tight baby," I started moving my finger faster inside her, feeling her cum drip on my fingers, "You have no idea how good you taste Princess. It drives me insane." I slip another finger into her hole, feeling how wet she is.

My forefinger and middle get drenched in her arousal, "So wet, just for me" I smirk, "R-Rome...I'm...I'm going to..."Her body tenses, "Fuck!" she cries out my name when the climax hits her, "Roman!" I deepen the kiss, still fucking her with my fingers, feeling her warmth on me.

"Roman..." Her body relaxes, her warm liquids still pouring. "W-wow," She mumbled, "I know." I chuckled.

I take some of the napkins and start wiping her clean, "It's o-okay, I can do it," She lifted herself, "I want to." She started blushing.

I pulled the blanket over her. I don't know how long we just sat there, staring up at the stars but, it felt good just being in her presence. I made circling motions on the side of her arm while her head was laid on my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 70.4K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
1.2M 49.5K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
235K 4.8K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...