Yu-Gi-Oh Protagonists x Reade...

By Kloplove63708

I'm deciding to write another book. This story will be all about your life... with all the Yu-Gi-Oh Protagoni... More

Introduction
Meeting Yugi
Meeting Yami
Meeting Jaden
Meeting Yusei
Meeting Yuma
Meeting Yuya
Meeting Yusaku
Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 1
Boys + Girls (F! Yugioh Protagonists x M! Reader
Nutcracker! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader
Youtube! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader
Yugioh Protagonists x Alien! Reader part 1
Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 2
Neko! Yugioh Protagonists x reader
Our Little Valentine (Yugioh Protagonists x Reader)
Yugioh Protagonists x Alien! Reader part 2
Brother! Yugioh Protagonists x Little Sister! Reader
Yandere! Yugioh Protagonist x Reader
Yugioh Protagonist x Depressed! Duelist! Tomboy! Reader
Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 3
Singer! Yugioh Protagonists x Fan! Reader
Vampire! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader
Yugioh Protagonist x Child! Reader part 4
Yugioh Protagonist x Child! Reader part 5
Yugioh Protagonists x Singer! Reader

Our Special Christmas (Yugioh Protagonists x Reader)

1.9K 26 24
By Kloplove63708

A request from @musicgirl988

This day a was very special day and why? It's the day of Christmas! Everyone was getting ready for Christmas especially for this one house. Well, Y/n was still asleep, enjoying the dream she's having right now.

She tossed around in her sleep for a bit until she felt a pair of lips being place in her forehead, she slowly wakes up and sees Jaden... turns out, he was the one who woke her up by kissing her. "Good morning, Y/n! Merry Christmas!" Replies Jaden with a grin which Y/n responded back with a smiles, "Good morning, Jaden. And Merry Christmas" Y/n gets up from the bed and stretches her arms out.

"I'm going to go and change so I can help you guys out. So, if you don't mind.." "Sure thing, Y/n" Replies Jaden as he leaves the room and heads down stairs to help the others.

~Meanwhile~

"No, Yuma, no. You're supposed to place that present to your left" "I did what you said" Responds Yuma . "What do I do with the leftover ribbons?" Questions Yuya. "We'll wrap them on top of the fireplace and then, we'll put the stockings there as well"

Everyone was very busy while Jaden walks down from the stairs and announces, "Y/n is up and she's going to change" "That's good, we could use some help. By the way, you didn't do anything funny, did you?" Questions Yusaku which Jaden lied to him by shaking his head, "No, why? Were you planning to kiss her in her sleep or something?" "N-No, of course not! J-Just making sure, that's all" Yusaku stutters before walking away and head towards the kitchen.

"Kissing her while she's asleep, huh..? Perhaps if..." "What's wrong, Yami?" Questions Yusei. "Nothing! Just talking to myself" "So, when do we give Y/n the dress?" Questions Yuma. But before they could respond, they hear Y/n's footsteps as she greeted them.

"Hi, guys" "Hello, Y/n" They greeted back. "Wow, this whole room looks very nice" She comments as she looks around the room with amazement.

"Do you like it?" "Like it? I love it, it's so beautiful!" "Glad to hear it!" Answers Yuya as she smiled at them. "Y/n, we need your help in kitchen" Responds Yugi as she happily walks to the kitchen to help them out.

~Minutes later~

"I'll go and place some presents underneath the tree. Be right back!" Responds Y/n as she heads upstairs to get the presents. With the boys, Yuya noticed something hanging on the doorway and asked, "Uh, guys? When did we hang a mistletoe?" This left the others confused until they looked up and saw there really was a mistletoe hanging.

"If the mistletoe was there, then that means Y/n... was standing underneath it without realizing it!" This left the boys the quiet but at the same time, they wondered... who put the mistletoe there?

"I'm back!" Responds Y/n with her hands full of presents until she noticed how the boys were quiet but not only that... their faces were red which left her confused as she tilted her head for a bit.

"What's wrong?" Before any of them had the chance to tell her about the mistletoe, they see Yuya already underneath the mistletoe with Y/n. "Hey, Yuya! You can't do that!" "Yes, I can! Look!" Y/n looks up and sees the mistletoe which made her blush for a bit before walking away to put the presents underneath the Christmas tree, not paying attention to the boys' jealousness in who gets to kiss Y/n in the the mistletoe.

After the commotion dyed down, they continued to finish up until it was finally complete. They got a good look at the place as they were proud of their hard work. For Y/n, she loved it as well... she was so distracted that she didn't realize she was handed a bag until she felt the bag softly being pushed to her. "Here, we bought you a dress and we would like you to try it on" "Oh okay, thanks!" Y/n goes to her room to change her clothes.

~Few minutes later~

Y/n slowly walks down the stairs. The boys were waiting until they heard her footsteps as they looked up and were stunned when they saw her in the dress... she looked so beautiful and it fits her perfectly.

"Wow, Y/n..." "You look so beautiful!" Y/n couldn't help but blush at their words as they compliment her. Everyone went to the fireplace as they sat together, drinking some hot chocolate, playing Christmas games, the room was filled with laughters and smiles. Until the time came to open up their presents, Y/n gave each of them their presents as they began to opened them up.

Yugi received a Dark Magician plushie, Yami received a Dark Magician Girl plushie, Jaden received a small box of chocolates, Yusei received a gear, Yuma received a pair of new clothes, Yuya received a new jacket to replace his old one and Yusaku received a pair of new gloves but not only that, each and every one of them received some new duel cards from their presents.

After opening their presents, they gave Y/n her presents as well. She opens one of them and sees that the boys gave her a white fox plush.

Not only that, they gave her a beautiful heart shaped necklace.

Y/n was lost on words as she looked at the necklace they gave her. "Need help?" "Yes, Yugi" Y/n replies. Yugi carefully places the necklace while Y/n moved her hair out of the way until Yugi was finished placing the necklace.

"Thank you, all of you. You guys are the greatest!" "We would've said the same thing to you too" Y/n smiled until she remembered of the mistletoe. "About the mistletoe..." The boys remain silent as they didn't want to start another commotion on who gets to Y/n but instead of them kissing Y/n, she's the one who ends up kissing them, one by one.

After kissing them, Y/n let out a small, cute smile and said, "Merry Christmas, boys" The boys didn't know what to say but they smiled in return, "Merry Christmas, Y/n!"

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and to all a good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 133 18
this story will contain characters from yugioh DM - ArcV No images or videos or music belong to me unless stated otherwise (This book is not really c...
131K 3.6K 57
!THIS BOOK HAS ENDED! "It's time to duel!" One Shots with your beloved duelist!❀ From Imagines to simple One Shots I don't own any characters, only t...
42.3K 878 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
40.8K 929 72
In the far future, Duel Monsters has taken a turn. Duelists no longer use the Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters due to them being forbidden from the...