Possessive Billion Dollar Man

By wethinkhateaa

Previously called the " No Thanks, I Dont Date Possessive - Billionaire" series. This isn't your typical rom... More

No Thanks, I Don't Date Possessive Billionaire
Billion Dollar Man
Jesse Blue
Mr. Stalker
Mr. New Chapter
Mr. Tension
Mr. First Kiss
Mr. Nonchalant and Another's Kiss
Mr. Beautiful Devil
Mr. Possesive
Mr. Compromise
Mr. Sweet Side
Author's Note
Mr. piano
Mr. Sneaky
Mr. Romantic.
Mr. Hot kisses
Mr. Christian Grey
Mr. Billionaire
Mr. Loving Scars
Mr. Confession
Mr. Beautiful & Miss. Gorgeous
Mr. Sweet
Mr. Protective
Mr. Not Hate
Mr jealous
Mr. I love you
Meaningless chapter
Meaningless chapter part 2
Mr. Bad Intention.
Mr. Restrain
Mr. Jogging with the bitch
Mr. Got Karma
Mr. One Last Time
Author's note
Another Author's note

Mr. Murder ?

27.8K 793 86
By wethinkhateaa

The weeks dragged by, but finally the day that Jesse had been dreading from came by. I was finally moving a couple of hours away from the city. Convenient for it was near my school, but inconvenient cause I'm so far away from everyone.

Thankfully I didn't see the man anymore after that night at my office, I shrugged it off as probably me being paranoid and overwhelmed.

After that night with Jesse, we had grown immensely closer than before. I could tell he was serious, and I was probably beating him from not saying it back. He though assured me that it was quite alright, he would wait for me.

At that moment I felt that I was hurting him and I dint like it. Maybe it was part of me shocked from it all, I never have anyone from the opposite sex said such endearment that I completely shut off mentally. Maybe my father did, but I was too young to barely remember. I've never heard any of it ever since he passed away.

Thalia, who was helping me pack my suitcase, was begging me to cancel this whole plan. She said she couldnt bear living without me, and I told her we were still going to be close, even though the one hour drive from my dorm to the apartment in the city.

" What about Jesse ?" She tried to reason. But she should have known that a man wont persuade me any better. I've been living all alone for almost all my youth that I could honestly say that I was happy with the situation. Jesse was my boyfriend, but I was still an independent woman.

Thankfully also the dorm I was staying in was a private dorm, which made it easier. I would have my privacy, without people being suspicious, or me having to turn around because my roomate wants to change her pants.

Lately my life has not been a complete peaceful-quite kind of days, I had camera men following me to do errands, to get starbucks, even to take a walk in the park. It had been hectic. News has been flying, apperently I was the famous woman who could date Jesse for longer than a week, that was a record they said. People say I was a gold digger, some said I used magic on him, while other praised me because I was not like the others. Even the day at the airport was airing on tv, making Jesse growled angrily and asked his team to shut it down and literally bought the media . I chose not to listen to any of them. I just hoped this attention wont lose me some of my familiy history or secret, that was not something I wanted the whole world to see.

" I'll see him if I have time, we're still going to date of course."

" Do you trust him being here alone without you watching?" She wiggled her eyebrow, and what she said suddenly hit me.

Did I trust him enough? I mean that blonde bitch, what was her name? Was still alive and working with Jesse.

" That's why I have you my friend, " I smirked, pretending not to care about what she said.

I placed my last belonging that I needed, and began zipping up my bags. I have a total of 4 huge heavy boxes, which I was not excited to unpack once I got there. I'll be moving this evening and Jesse was taking me there. I knew I was a bit late considering I was leaving soon, but I couldn't be bothered the last few days. Hanging out with Jesse had definitely distracted me from many thing. Of course I didn't agree with his offer directly, I argued that I could drive myself, but he was so determined to take me. It was hurting him if I rejected the kind offer, so I gave in. Besides it was really sweet.

" I'm going to take a shower, I'll be leaving in one hour."

" I'll buy you two boxes of candy if you stay!" Thalia screamed as I disappeared into my room to get ready for this afternoon.

" I'll still go, but you can buy me two boxes of candy anyway babe."

J: I'll be there as soon as I'm done with this boring meeting.

I grinned and quickly texted him while rummaging through my makeup bag, getting ready.

A: Jesse Blue focus!

J: Can you not go please ? (puppy dog eyes)

A: Go back to your important meeting!

J: Geez woman, chill with the exclamation point. Alright I'm leaving, I'll see you soon.

A: see you :)

J: I love you babe.

The smile on my face lingered longer than what was considered normal. Deep down I felt that it was selfish of me to let him keep saying it and not replying back with the same, but the question still remained, was I ready?

Maybe it was not so much of a question but more of the fact that I was quite afraid and the effect this had was hitting me all at once in a struck. I knew I worked hard, cross that, trying to make this work with him. That's what I should be doing when he so effortlessly put everything into 'us'.

Wearing my jeans, a warm sweater and an over coat, as well as a pair of black converse, I was ready while checking my stuff once again by the living room. Thalia was making a phone call with her dad, telling him how this afternoon was going to go.

I headed down to the lobby, as I tried to get the remaining of my bag downstair. Thalia was bawling her eyes out and I tried to comfort her as much as I could. It was our first time not living together, even though we applied to different major, and we barely see each other then.

" I feel like I'm your mom," She blew into my jacket that hang loose on top of my suitcase, " You know the one that cries because her daughter is leaving for college."

I laughed at her comparison, "I'm not moving into another country, I'll be an hour away Thalia." My voice soft with subtle hint of tiredness.

- " besides it's a two years program. The whole thing is technically fast forward."

She didn't back up though, her arguing continued to be more ridiculous, "You could want more !"

I chuckled, " Who the hell in the world wants to go to school girl?"
Instead of replying, she hugged me so tightly that I felt like both our boobs might just explode.

A few minutes later Jesse arrived, of course bringing the papparazis with him. The security tried so hard to keep them away, only getting trampled effortlessly. I felt sorry and made sure I apologize to them on the way out.

Jesse's bodyguards took my stuff, as we waited inside. I didn't want him to get trampled either, but seriously Jesse wouldn't let me walk out there.

"Hey baby," Jesse whispered in my ear, as he wrapped his arm around my upper waist and I snuggled closer into his warm suit. I love how he smell.

" Hey Mr.Jesse."

" I like that," He whispered sexily.

"Stop it you two! It's like you are eye fucking each other," Thalia groaned. I cringed inwardly and threw her a glare.

Her expression soon masked that of a grin. I let go of Jesse and went to hug her for the last time. She didn't let me go for a while until I heard her sniffles. Poor Thalia.

"Hey, don't cry," I said softly, "we are going to see each other again okay?"

" I'm gong to miss you slut."

I chuckled, "I'm going to miss you too bitch."

She rubbed the tears from my eyes, and gave me a reassuring smile. I really was going to miss to miss her, she was not just my best friend, but also my sister. Things would be different wthout her.

" I love you."

" I love you more."

I silently hoped that Jesse didn't hear that, afraid that he would think I was picking side.

I headed out to the car with Jesse, while the crowd attacked us with flashes and questions.

'Is she moving in with you Jesse ?'

' Are you locking her up like your former dead wife?'

'Where is she going?'

'Are you guys running away ?'

Questions filled my mind and as soon I was inside the car, I looked at Jesse questioningly, " What do they mean by locking her up like your former dead wife?"

------------------------------
A/N:

Tun Tun tun !!!!

Hey everyone I wanted to inform you guys that new characters will be up and about. Soon you'll see Amelia falling in love for another man.

Joking! Huh, you thought bitch.

Dont forget to vote if you hate this chapter 👍🏼

Love Wethinkhateaa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 17K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
18.8M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
888K 33.6K 39
Zephyr is a man who likes to go with the flow of his life. He hates woman and he always shows it. Just like his friend, he hates the idea of getting...