It's Better if it was a Secre...

By Flower_Flora_14

I don't own The Flash Because Harry Lempert owns the property of it and everything else as well I don't own T... More

Chapter One | Getting Laid off was a good ideal

2 1 0
By Flower_Flora_14

Renaeè Pov

" It Will be fun " they said

" It Will be fine " they said

" Damn it " I shouted loudly but we'll of course the Dj music was just so god damn Loud Easily.

Anyways here I am attaching right on my Chair Drinking a pinkish drink so boy it tastes so damn good . I was just wearing this

Since each of the following girls Told me to get laid off and everything else.

That was until I met Him Ray Palmer

We Talked about for a while and then did some races about who could drink the most drinks . I won and it was too all possible perfect until we got so just very Drunk and we ended up doing as the " It " In a private room .

Where we kissed each other faces off I jumped up and strapped my legs just around Him while then we we're ups against the wall .

Kissing we then Ended up right now on the bed as he kissed my sweet spot and I moaned softly out loud .

And the next was history and all that she*t and everything .

The next morning I woke up and saw that he was Still sleeping

I woke up and decided to do my very ordinary day

Take a Relaxing Shower, Eat Breakfast and Got changed into my new clothes since I'm going to Hollywood after all that I grabbed my things ( included in all my things ) . And left straight away from the house but I also made some breakfast for Ray Palmer .

Soon as possible as I made it to the airport I'm okay

After a One Hour Flight Trip from just Central City Hall to Hollywood ~

I then got a taxi and after that he has droved me towards my new house as well after that happened I payed him off and waved him goodbye as After that let's just start my internship and introduction as well

I'm Renaeè " Emily Rudd " Allen and I'm basically Barry Allen Twin Sister Completely but he's so overwhelmed and overprotective Older Brother as well . I told him my address of where I Live in hollywood to Team Flash Only.

The House

( Since she's a Singer and Modeler's as well.) Anyways as I made it back home safely thanks to the taxi driver i walks into the house and unlock the door an went straight inside after that I locked the doors and went straight inside too my bedroom and began too do all off  the unpacking. As I made it Towards outside I felt a rumbling maybe it's a raining today I thought .

I decided to go back inside my work schedule shop and opened up the big news that was happening Hollywood

" Which is only going to get worse that Star Labs CEO " * talking in the of the  back * I walked straight passed out up to the table where the chains to the of big shatters were when begin I looked up and saw thunder rumbling down .

I turned around and saw that all of the chemical reaction was floating all around me and I knew what's going to Happened.

It wasn't long before I looked up and I saw the Thunder and Fire heading out towards me and before I knew it I had already passed out .

I heard Voices but it's like I couldn't wake up from this NightMare off and Coma.

Time Skip ~

It's Been 9 months since I have woken from my slumber and I managed End up giving birth to four kids Two girl's and two boys and I couldn't be more happier than expected.

Because

1. The Boys Hair looking exactly likes Ray Palmer

2 . They Have his Hair but my Eyes

3 . I have to Feed Them Lies about just Their Future Father

4 . I must let Barry Allen knows that I'm Safe and that he will be and Older Brother in the New Allen Family .

And Finally 5 . Barry it's going to Kill me but then Love Because he couldn't live without his sister and will have a Heart Attack when he finds out that's he's a grandpa.

Anyways I always bought the kids at the Hollywood place where they got Taken Care by the girls

Flora Ramon and Mandy Snow and of course Miss Zoey as well . They we're so excited and happy to babysit the 4 kids because they also wanted to keep their workshop and everything clean up and wanting the baby to come over and play .

I was the Only Fire Thunder Phenix of the Hollywood City Hall Saviour Right as well .  The girls heritage my Speeds, while the Boys are Down Right Smart, and everything .

There was One Time Barry Called Me and Told me that's I"d needed to come back to Central City Hall and we'll so I decided to go and he told me to brings the kids as well . Anyways and for The Team Phoenix they decided to Come a few minutes with me since they wants to see their brothers and sisters and is family members as well . And for me I decided to bring the kids with me .

Maybe Getting Laid off was a good ideal .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...