ใ€Œแดส ษดแด‡แดก ส™แด‡ษขษขษชษดษดษชษดษขใ€

By carriegurl56

ใ€Œ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•–๐•– ๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿใ€ ๊ง๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๊ง‚ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๏ฟฝ... More

Character info
Moving
Traning time
Exams
Celebration
First day
Class training
An eventful weekend
USJ
Festival tings
Update
Festival tings part 2
Author here
Internships
Chrismas edition
Chill day
Exam
Shopping for camp
Camp
Camp pt. 2
Rescue mission
Thank you!!!!
A normal class day
Before the party
Party
Power moves
Provisional license
Provisional licens pt. 2
Please read
Shout out
Work study
Work study pt2
Time skip
The wedding

Dorms

572 14 10
By carriegurl56

Heyyy y'all so like real quick I would just like to say thank you to the people who support my story and that I am thankful for y'all. But now let's get into this story.
Disclaimer: There will be cussing. I do not own any of the characters or pictures in this chapter.

Cassidy's pov
So I made it to school early because Aizawa sent a message out for us to come like and hour or two earlier, when I made it to the school I was the first person to arrive "so what's up zawa?" I got out my care and made my way to the sleepy man "Since you're here first and everyone is going to take forever to show, I'll just tell you now" 'ummm well hurry up and spit it out' "y'all will be moving into dorm. You're parents already agreed and you're mom moved in all of your decor stuff so you can go and decorate" Aizawa said 'hm ight this'll be fun' "can you help me with it? I'm sure uncle Mic can let everyone know about the news" I just wanted to hang out with Shota cause it's been a while since I've hung out with my uncle "*sigh* sure kid"

We make it to my room "okay I see potential" my sheets and stuff was already on the bed so we just started on wall decor and setting up my tv "no Shota you're going to break your neck like that" my dumbass uncle slash best friend was trying to stand on a box so he can put up my led lights "child shut up, I got this okay" 'child? Never mind I hope you bust you're ass on the box'
and lucky for me he actually did "HAHA LMAO".

After like 50 minutes my room was completely finished "hmm I guess your room did turn out good kid" we walk out of my room after I take a few pictures of it "I know, but anyways I didn't think it'd be fun to hang out with your old ass again" "firstly I am not old child, and second I guess it wasn't bad hanging out with you to"
We went back and found everyone already at the front of the dorm "hey everyone, oh Mina I got a video to show you" I pulled up the video of Aizawa busting his ass but as soon as I tried to make my way over his scarf got me "*whisper* child I've known you for your whole life, don't make me expose you to the class" the fuck he say? "You have nothing to expose me with uncle" but oh was I wrong "mhm okay. Class I would like to tell you all, that our dear Cassidy once thought believe that Friday the 13th was real so every 13th that was on a Friday she would lock her room and hide with a bat hiding from Jason" 'see I only did that for like 2 years straight it is not that serious' the whole class was laughing "mhm, aren't you a grown man and you still busted your ass trying to hang up some led lights?" I showed everyone the video
"Oop not Cassidy and Aizawa exposing each other" Mina said still laughing a bit.

So once we all settled into our rooms all might said to get dressed for hero training for today.
(Also I changed Cassidy's hero costume, it's not as grand as the last one but it's more effective for her when fighting)

I had my hero costume changed because one fighting in heels is not the best idea and two all that fringe and stuff got in the way. The cape has pockets inside for a first aid and a few weapons that I might need if I for any reason can't use my quirk.

"Wow Cassidy your new hero costume is so cute" the girls (besides brokey) were hyping up my new costume "thanks y'all but let's head out" while I was walking with Mina I tripped, but someone had caught me. Mina was holding me and our faces where really close "oh um" I was going to say something even tho I was a little flustered but Mina cut me off with her lips on mine, not gonna lie her lips where super soft, once we parted from the kiss we just stood there🧍🏾‍♀️ "I'm sorry Cassidy I should of asked before kissing you, let's just go" Mina ran off looking pinker then normal 'ugh why are all of my friends on crack'.

I walked over to where the bakusquad was at "hey Cassidy, like the new hero costume" Denki said "oh thanks" after talking for a bit and surprisingly got a complement from my best friend bakubitch all might started to talk "today we will be seeing how well your internships have helped you improve, with a obstacle race to reach me and also a 1v1 battle between you guys" everyone had a determined look in their eye "okay will Sero, Todoroki, and Izuku go up first" I wished the three good luck and went over to the observation thing "hey!" I turned around to see Uraraka talking to me "what do you want?" Me and Uraraka where to go up in the next round and I don't want her trying to start nun "I've improved a lot and I know for a fact now that I can beat you quirk or no quirk" 'umm sure sweetheart' "hmm okay well if that's what you think" I walked away from the pressed little girl and went over to the squad.

"Yo Cassidy, what was broke talking to you about?" Kiri asked me getting the squads attention "she was saying how she improved and that she can beat me" "not her lying to herself, cause she can barely run lap on the race track" Denki said "yeah but just for her I'll show her my new move" the group kind of looked worried for what I'm about to do but shrugged it off.
"That Deku" Bakugou was currently raging over Izuku taking his moves.

Time skip Cassidy's race
It was now time for me to go up, I was going up against Tsu and Uraraka "START" I started running and I jumped up and landed on one of the pipes, "OYA" I made a tornado and had it carry me over to all might but also blow Uraraka and Tsu away "and Cassidy won" all might said into his mic Tsu made it second and Uraraka was last "what was you saying about beating me?" Uraraka looked irritated "I'll beat you once the battles start, so enjoy that victory of your"

All might showed everyone who we'd would be going up against, and surprise surprise I'm going up against brokey "well if it isn't my lucky day" "don't worry mí amor, if anything she should be scared" Sero said rubbing my back a bit "I know *sigh* thanks for calming me a bit Sero" I flashed Sero a smile making him smile a bit.

The fights began and Bakugou and Kirishima where going against each other "haha sorry Bakubro but imma win this time" this fight started and Bakugou tried to blast Kiri, but he didn't make a single scratch thanks to Kirishima's quirk. Kirishima threw a punch at Bakugou and landed it right on the side of Bakugou's face.

The fight went on with both boy out of breath "we will call it a tie, next" "good job shitty hair" Bakugou and Kiri did their hand shake but I didn't have time to make fun of Bakugou since it was now mine and Uraraka's fight "beat her ass dumbass" Bakugou yelled at me "I will".

Author's pov
The fight began and Uraraka came at Cassidy aiming for her leg"not to easy hoe" Cassidy kicked Uraraka in her face and started using fire to try and at least slow Uraraka down so she can have some distance to give Uraraka her "surprise" "don't get cocky you black bitch" the room went silent with everyone surprised on what just came out of Uraraka's mouth "oh so now you racist, ight bitch get ready" Cassidy went into her god state and began to glow and float off the ground a bit "woah what's she about to do?"

The class was surprised because in that moment Cassidy actually looked like a god. Uraraka got up and charged at Cassidy but was quickly punched in the face sending her across the platform "damn Cas" even Bakugou was winced at the punch "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" Uraraka got up again but this time wasn't ready for Cassidy. Cassidy made a gold rope (like Wonder Woman) and caught Uraraka with it bringing her closer "don't you ever say shit like that to me unless you want an early grave" and with that Cassidy punched Uraraka but little did she know they where like 7 feet of the ground.
Uraraka passed out and Cassidy won the match.

Back to Cassidy's pov
I walked back to my class mates kind of forgetting to go back to my normal state "um Cas you're still like, in your god state" Izuku told me looking a bit scared "oh right" I went back to my normal state stumbling a bit "are you okay?" Kiri asked me holding me by my hips "yeah I'm fine" he let go of me blushing a bit "well anyways that was so cool Cas like you looked like a literal god" the whole class was raving about my godly state "thanks y'all, and I guess Uraraka understood why I was so cocky the whole fight" I laughed a bit.

The day went on and we where all chilling on the common area, everyone began to hate Uraraka for the racist comment she made during the fight.

Heyyyy y'all hope you liked this chapter, see you later. byeeeeeee
Word count: 1668

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
78.8K 2.1K 13
"๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด, ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“น๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚, ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ...
485K 6.6K 10
โŒœ โ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„. ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œ...
10.1K 567 33
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–." = สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒสธแตƒโฟแต’ หขแตƒแตแตƒหขสฐโฑแตแตƒ, แตƒ สฐแต‰สณแต’ แถœแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰ หขแต—แต˜แตˆแต‰โฟแต— แตƒแต— แต˜.แตƒ. สฐโฑแตสฐ หขแถœสฐแต’แต’หก, แตƒแถœแถœโฑแตˆแต‰โฟแต—แตƒหกหกสธ สณแต‰แตโฑโฟแตˆหข หขสฐแต’แต—แตƒ แตƒโฑแถปแตƒสทแตƒ, สฐโฑแถปแตƒหขสฐโฑ สธแตƒแตแตƒแตˆแตƒ, แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แต‡...