Life with Two Foxes (Azure La...

By StoryBloodhound

Life with Two Foxes - revolves around a 19 year old high school student,that comes home one day.Laying on his... More

Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 2: The Future is near
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: New Environment
Chapter 5: Contest
Chapter 6: Ice Cream
Chapter 7: Chopping and Chewing
Chapter 8: Silent Night
Chapter 9: Fox in a Box
Chapter 10-1: Holy Morning
Chapter 11: Scary Fun
Chapter 12: New Year,New Plans
Chapter 13: Playful Play
Chapter 14: Midnight Snack
Chapter 15: Highest Honor
Chapter 16: Fox Pizza
Chapter 17: Fluffy Movie Night
Chapter 18: Fox Popcorn
Chapter 19: Garden Plans
Chapter 20: Evening Tea
Chapter 21: Fruit Salad
Chapter 22: Fox Yogurt
Chapter 23: Fluffy Trees
Chapter 24: Fluffy Crops
Chapter 25: Warm Breeze
Chapter 26: Fluffy Ice Cream
Chapter 27: Dusk Relaxation
Chapter 28: Fox Card Game
Chapter 29: Summer Foxes
Chapter 30: Soft to Touch
Chapter 31: Couch Foxes
Chapter 32: Fox Cleaners
Chapter 33: Crunchy Fluff
Chapter 34: Sakura Surprise
Chapter 35: Sakura Magic
Chapter 36: Little Pool Foxes
Chapter 37: Ice Cream Shiatsu
Chapter 38: Special Sakura Tea
Chapter 39: Party Foxes
Chapter 40: Fluffy Future

Chapter 10: Holy Night

2.6K 44 74
By StoryBloodhound

Slowly opening your eyes,to a brand new day,looking at the calendar....it's the 24th of December.
"Ah,it's time.Finally !" you say out loud,waking the Foxes up.
"Oi,Shikikan,is it time to make Kids ?" Kaga asks,playfully.
"Sister,it's Christmas,that's what he meant." Akagi adds.

"We still can make Kids....Kaga ?" Akagi says,looking over to her Sister.
"Girls,i promise,i will make you happy.But today...it's special." you say.
"Ara Ara,why are you so high,Shikikan ?" Akagi points out.

"What do you me-....Ah,i see it." you say,then..realizing who is high.
"Shall get breakfast Dar-ling ?" Akagi says,sending chills down your spine,and happiness through your veins.Weird combo ay ?

Getting dressed in Christmas clothes is required today.So the Foxes have thought something out.
Slowly,you get dressed not trying to fall back asleep,while standing...
"Shikikan~ we want food.Hurry up." the Foxes says,waiting for you to get dressed and leave.
"I am going~"you sing,on your way out the Room.

Being in the kitchen,you await the hungry,fearsome desire of your Fox Girls.Once they arrive,they sit down and look at you,as if...you forgot something.Did you really forget something ?
"Girls,what is your command ?"you say,bowing down.

"Bacon with Eggs and a warm coffee.We await." Kaga says in a dominant tone.Ready to,uhm...eat,you ? What ?
"Your wish is my Command." you say,getting to work.
"it should stay like that." Akagi says.
"*nervous laugh* Of course!" you say,holding your bones so they don't make noises while shivering.

Minutes pass,finally ! You deliver what they wanted.Bacon with Eggs,fresh from Shikikan.Made with love and care.
"Shikikan,it smells super nice !" Kaga says.
"Shikikan,you know you are our good boy,right ?" Akagi asks,gesturing with her finger for you to get closer.
"What is it ?" you say bowing down a bit.

"We love you~" Akagi whispers into your Ear.
Suddenly you grab her neck and whisper,the same back.Then letting go of her,leaving her excited to eat.
"Now then,today and tomorrow are the last days of the Storm.I will go and prepare wood for tonight" you say,walking off...before your Crimson Red Sweetheart calls you back.

"Shikikan,how about a Christmas Dinner,in the upstairs living Room for tonight~?"Akagi says,excitedly.While Kaga is just occupied with enjoying her Food.

Setting a log on the ready to be split.Hitting it,produces a thump....your Axe is blunt.Heading over to the small workshop your property has,you find a File you begin sharpening it.
Finishing soon after,you return to the log,hitting it,the Axe goes right through.Like a hot Knife through butter.

Speaking of Butter,you smell...cooking ! The Foxes are crafting a Masterpiece again ! Slowly getting inside the House,to take a better....wiff.At what the Foxes are cooking,you see.They are cutting meat,as if the meat has done something to them,brutally cutting it into pieces.
With glowing Eyes,you see Akagi and Kaga prepare the meat for the three of you.

Suddenly...they smell something.
"Ara Ara,Shikikan is being a bad boy.Don't be shy,you know we love you a lot." Akagi says,with her eyes back to normal.
"He can be a bad boy today,right ?" Kaga ask her Nee-san.She nods in response.
"Ah you two,i didn't mean to interrupt,i just took a,wiff,of something delicious.And thought you two where at work again.Sorry~" you say,hoping to keep your existence.

"Shikikan,what about Chicken breasts~ with crisp roasted potatoes and a onion-ginger sauce,for tonights dinner ?" Kaga proposes,putting her accent  to much on a, *cough* special word.
"Of course,sounds great.I'll be heading back now,please don't exhaust yourselves,you can take a break outside if you want to." you tell them before heading back outside,into the freezing weather,with no sign of the Sun.

Hearing the sliding door,slide,open.It reveals two Angels,stepping outside...seeing they beloved Shikikan,chopping Wood.Like a complete idiot,because he is cutting them too small...

"Nee-san,look ! Isn't it beautiful..." Kaga says,admiring the beauty of winter.
"You're right Sister,it is." Akagi adds.

"Only if these two knew that there something far more beautiful in sigh right now." you mumble to yourself.Knowing you have,Foxes,as your future Wives,you decide to mumble.
"Ara,Shikikan,what did you say ?" Akagi asks.
"I just said that...there is something far more beautiful in sigh.That's all" you tell Akagi.
"And what is that ?" Akagi asks.

You walk up to them,sitting down beside them.
"You two..." you say...dramatically.
"Shikikan,that is very nice of you to say.We are charmed." Akagi says with a big smile.
"It's very nice of you to say that." Kaga adds,with a bigger smile then her Nee-sama.

Standing back to chop some wood and get inside before you loose your ability to go to the toilet.
The Foxes,admire they'r Shikikan,working hard to keep them nice and warm.
Sadly,for you,you can't stop admiring them as well,taking small breaks and admiring your Fluff Balls,is truelly a blessed sight.

Having chopped logs for about 1 hour,with the Foxes inside since 30 minutes.You do the same,leaving the logs at the door,in case you need to take more later on.
Changing all your clothes,The Foxes take a peek inside,

Feeling as if being watched,closely,you turn around.Spotting your Fox Sisters,sneak peaking on you.
"May i ask what you two are doing here ?" you say with a dominant voice.
"Ah-ah Shikikan,we where just checking if the door,to your office is locked,nothing else.Us peaking on you...haha,never!" Kaga says,hoping for the best.
"Akagi,what where you doing ?" you ask her,in a dominant tone.
"Wah~ Shikikan,i was just inspecting if you got everything you need.Otherwise we would've brought you what you needed." Akagi says,hoping for the best,just like her Nee-san.

"I see,good Girls.I won't scold you for taking care of me.It's Christmas after all.I will be arranging the upstairs living room,fit for eating." you say,giving your Two Fluffy Foxes head pats.
"Thank you Shikikan,Kaga loves you !" Kaga says.
"Thank you Shikika-sama,Akagi loves you" Akagi says.

As the evening draws close.With Dinner ready,upstairs living room ready,all you have to do is wait for the Foxes to dress wash up and arrive,as you've taken a shower when you came into the house earlier today.And they have been sweating in the kitchen all day,with no help from their lover,lacking the cooking skills !

Finally ! They arrive,fresh,elegant and mostly...Sexy.You take a seat at the table.
"You two look simply charmingly good." you compliment them,they immediately blush.
"T-thank you Shikikan,we think you look good as well." Kaga says,nervously.
"Ara Ara,Shikikan,you already want us to go to bed and have us caress you ?" Akagi adds.
"Not yet Darling,later" you say.

Presenting the Foxes with their cooked food,with your chopped wood,sizzling in the fire place.Having candles in some corners of the living room,a fine Wine bottle on the table,ready to be opened.Everything is perfect,just as you planned it.

"Let's eat,shall we ?" you says.
"Of course." Akagi says,with Kaga nodding and enjoying her roasted potatoes.

Together you eat and drink Wine,relaxing in very Comfy large pillows,that act as chairs as well.
Starting to feel the effect from the Christmas tree lights,fireplace sizzling and candles burning,you three start feeling sleepy.

"Shikikan,can you carry us to bed,please ?" Akagi says.
"Of course.But you will have to change clothes." you tell them.
Picking on up on one arm and the other on the other arm,you summon all your strength and in one go you carry two sleepy Fluff Balls to your Bed.

Arriving at the bed,you softly let them on the bed,before you collapse.
The Foxes change clothes,and so do you afterwards.

They cuddle up in bed,watching them feels so relaxing,free of any type of bother.
"Shikika-sama,rest your head between us,we will act as your pillow.Good boys like you will get rewarded." Akagi says.
"Come on already,i want to snuggle with you." Kaga says.

Joining them,pulling the blanket over the three of you.You snuggle up with the Foxes,you acting as the pillow for their heads.

With their heads on your Chest,and hunger and thirst satisfied you slowly fall..asleep.

I hope you enjoy reading my story,i wish you all a Merry Christmas !
Side Note: I wrote this all with a Santa Hat,to give me inspiration.It kind of worked,but it was fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.5K 28
{Fox AU} It's your first year in high school. You get forced to be the next Volleyball manger for Inarizaki by your older brothers. Will you survive...
2.9K 62 19
Hi everyoneđź’–. This is my first ever story Everlasting friendship. It is about y/n, a 16 year old girl who accidentally meets one of the K/DA members...
15.9K 894 62
The second book of Azur Lane: Kaiserin has arrived and with it comes action, adventure, deception and romance!! Will our beloved Kaiserin find true h...
3.2K 86 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...