𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁�...

By ryne_kko

『❝Miles Morales x Seme Male Reader❞』 *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. Wh... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Updates and FAQs!
Updates PT.2
Updates PT.3
Updates PT.4

Chapter 26*

8.8K 386 40
By ryne_kko

"Yeah, I'm okay."

On the roof of a building nearby, Miles watched as his father walked around. "You're probably busy, so--"

"No, no, no! I can talk, I can talk," Jeff answered, "Look, so I came by earlier because, uh..."

Miles could hear his father's hesitation. "Your uncle--"

"I know, Dad..." Miles replied quietly, lifting his mask over his face. "I am so sorry..."

"Yeah..."

"Do you know who did it...?"

"I thought I did... But, I was wrong... Look, Miles, what I said at the door... It wasn't just talk... Look, you know, I was thinking maybe we could find a nice wall... privately owned, like at the police station--"

Miles pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to his father. "--And you could, um... 'throw up'... some of your art."

Jeff heard the silence and muttered to himself, "Man, I'm bad at this."

Miles moved the phone away from his ear, feeling very emotional. He slipped his mask over his face and hung up.

"Okay, Miles," Jeff said before noticing that he wasn't responding. "Miles? You there?"

He then realized that the call had ended. He lowered his phone. "Oh, come on, man...! C-Mobile!"

Out of nowhere, he heard a deep voice say, "Officer."

Jeff jumped, seeing Miles appear right beside him. "Spider-Man! Listen, um, down there, that was-- I-- I mean, I owe you--"

He was interrupted when Miles suddenly hugged him. "O--kay!"

Jeff was stiff for a second there, not expecting Spider-Man to hug him. He slowly pat Miles' back. He wasn't aware, but Miles felt happy. He then pulled away and cleared his throat.

"I look forward to working with you," Miles said in a deep voice.

"Heh, heh. Yeah-- Yeah, me too. I guess. But, I-- I don't approve of your methods, but um... We're just gonna have to... agree to disagree."

"Thank you for your bravery tonight," Miles said before giving his father a two-finger salute. "I love you."

Jeff chuckled before realizing what he said. "Wait, what?"

Miles walked backward and pointed behind Jeff. "And look behind you!"

Jeff turned around. Two helicopters shone their lights on a figure, revealing Kingpin, who was tangling up like a bug caught in a spider's web. A piece of paper was stuck to his chest that read, "From your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

Jeff lifted his hand up to cover his mouth in shock. As Miles was walking away, he was receiving much praise from the crowd of people. "All right, cool! Yeah!" Miles exclaimed as he was met with applause as well.

"Thanks, Spider-Man!"

"Spider-Man, a su servicio!"

"Thank you," Miles replied, sharing fistbumps and handshakes.

"Hey, man."

As he passed by a father with his child, he shared a light fistbump with the kid. "What's up, little man?"

"New Spider-Man!"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm the new Spider-Man! Check it out!" he shouted, getting on top of a food cart and jumping to land on the side of a building.

However, he slipped off. "Whoa!"

Some of the people gasped, but Miles quickly got back. "That was, uh... part of the move!" he said in an attempt to recover from the embarrassment.

He got back on his feet before swinging off into the night.

--

'Okay! Let's do this one last time, yeah? For real this time. This is it.'

Miles swung left and right and down and under as he made his way through the city.

'My name is Miles Morales. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for like, two days, I've been the one and only... Spider-Man.'

He ran off the edge and curved his body back into a backflip, diving off the building.

'I think you know the rest'

'I finished my essay'

During class, the teacher handed Miles back his essay, the cover having his graffiti on it.

'Saved a bunch of people'

People had their phones out recording as Miles swung by and used the roof of a taxi as a springboard.

'Got hit by a drone'

"Ouch!"

'I did this with my dad.'

Jeff held up Miles on his shoulders, helping him finish up the mural he made in his uncle's honor with a tag reading 'Uncle Aaron, Rest in Power.'

'Met my roommate, finally.'

Miles hung upside down from the ceiling beside his roommate and removed his mask. His roommate was shocked but returned the fistbump.

'Slapped a sticker where my dad's never gonna find it.'

He got up from his spot on the carved head of a beast, satisfied with the sticker he left on the side of it.

'And when I feel alone...'

Peni finished up the last repairs, her face lighting up when the face on her father's robot turned on, showing heart-eyes.

'Like no one understands what I'm going through...'

Noir finished up the Rubix cube, seeing that all sides had matching colors.

Spider-Ham was walking through the city, munching happily on a hot dog.

Gwen was sitting on the edge of a building, looking at a picture of herself with the others. A smile tugged at her lips.

'I remember my friends who get it...'

Peter shot a small string of web at a doorbell, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He took a deep breath and watched as the door opened. Mary Jane saw Peter and was surprised, seeing the flowers in his hand.

M/n ran his fingers over his bandaged wound before looking up when he heard his name. "M/n! Thank god, you're okay! What happened?!"

[Note: Here, S/N = Sister's Name. H/N will be used when referring to your hero name]

"S/N, I'm fine, really--"

"Just what in the hell were you doing?! Jeez, be more careful!"

"Sorry," M/n replied with a small smile.

'I never thought I'd be able to do any of this stuff. But...'

The sun was setting. Miles landed on top of a building and looked out at the pink and purple-tainted city he loved very much.

'I can.'

Miles swung through the city, enjoying the breeze that rushed against him.

'Anyone can wear the mask.'

He dove down, falling towards a busy road. But he used his web to swing into the air once more.

'You could wear the mask. If you didn't know that before... I hope you do now.'

He swung himself up so high that he could see every building in Brooklyn. He then dove back down.

'Cause I'm Spider-Man.'

The sky he had been swinging through turned into his room as he now laid on his bed. He reached over and turned off the light.

'And I'm not the only one.'

He grabbed his headphones and placed them over his head.

'Not by a long shot.'

Needless to say, I keep her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now
Baby, I'm a wreck

'But it doesn't end here.'

"Miles. Miles...!"

'Not quite.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.2K 52
𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘗 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘛𝘏 ── ᴬ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᶠ ᵒʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵃⁿᵍⁱᵇˡᵉ ᵒʳ ⁱⁿᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵖʳᵒᵛᵉᵈ. ⎊ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚅𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚁...
13.9K 457 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯�...
100K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
63.6K 1.8K 40
With great power, comes great responsibility, it is the duty of those with the ability, to use it for the betterment of others. A hero's journey is j...