𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

By Sheewholoved

She was the little lavender in a bunch of roses. The roses he dearly loved and the lavender he was allergic t... More

❀~ 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ~❀
O1 | He's All That
O2 | Married
O3 | Rough Sex
O4 | Doll and Wife
05 | Unfaithful Apology
06 | Wait for me to come home
07 | Jumbo and Jerk
08 | The Only Thing I Need
09 | First Morning
10 | Don't Barge In My Room
11 | Insane
12 | Disco Disco
13 | Say you'll remember me.
14 | I'm The Cousin
15 | I Miss Her
16 | Husband and Her
17 | It was You.
18 | Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup
00 | Author's Note
19 | Done Deal?
20 | The Fight
21 | Her Self-respect
22 | I Destroy Them
23 | Lights Out
24 | The Payback Time
25 | Feeling Guilty?
26 | The Psychotic Bitch
27 | Purify Yourself
28 | Aftermath
29 | Doesn't mean Anything?
30 | Bullets of the Bitter Past.
31 | Right Behind You.
32 | The Calm Before the Storm
33 | The End I Feared
35 | We'll Never Know
36 | Maa
37 | Don't Let Me Go
38 | The Promise and Plus One
39 | Food Paradise and Moon
40 | Experienced?
41 | Of course, I love you
42 | Wedding Bells
43 | Ocean Blue and Forest Green
44 | Prey and Predator
45 | Fall in place or Fall apart
46 | The Butterfly and The Moth
47 | Unchained Hearts
❀~𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄~❀
✨ NEW BOOK ✨

34 | The 'Run-Away' Bride

5.7K 250 42
By Sheewholoved

⚠ warning alert : violence and abuse ahead! (Idk how to warn lol)

All I know is you, heal me when I'm broken.
All I know is you saved me and you know it.

. . .

. . .

<<third person's p.o.v>>

11th May, 2002

"Kabir! Honey, c'mon dinner's ready!"

Her loud yet soft voice filled the walls of the dimly lit house as she slowly placed the plates and dishes on the table.

"Comin, maa!" He cried jogging towards the dining, His small hands delicately holding the little puppy safe in his arms.

She smiled at him with those swollen lips before saying. "It's Summer's bed time. Go keep him, wash your hands and call your brother too."

The 10 year old nodded at the first two orders his mother gave him but neither he nor his facial expressions could deny the fact that he was absolutely terrified with the last one.

'Call your brother.'

Those words made him shiver but he pushed those feelings aside and nodded.

Keeping the little baby retriever in it's kennel, he slowly leaned forward kissing it on the head, earning a good lick from the former before getting up and running to the sink to wash his hands.

His heart thudded in his chest as slowly knocked on the door to his brother's bedroom.

"What!?" Came the barking reply from the other side of the door making him shiver.

"Dinner's ready, brother." He said in his soft shivering voice.

"So? The fuck do I do? Feed you?" It wasn't a new experience for Kabir to feel the anger and irritation radiating from his brother. He knew him too well.

Too well for his liking. And too well for his own good.

"No, Maa's calling you."

"That bitch---" The little boy didn't bother to listen to the unethical colourful words that escaped his brother's lips for his mother as he quickly shut his ears with his tiny hands and ran to the dining.

Taking the one last snort of the day he looked at the white powder spred on his table in perfect even straight lines. Last. He thought before leaning down and inhaling sharp breath letting the substance enter through his nose taking him to the edges of ecstasy.

Perfect.

Smiling to himself he groggily got up from his seat. Today could potentially be the worst day of his life. But nothing a little drug doze couldn't help, right? He was this close to getting caught and being behind bars. But thanks to the ample crying of that little kid that annoyed the hell out of him, breaking his angery bars and making him leave.

Just on time.

His green eyes had turned red as he clenched his jaw at the fast footsteps of his brother. He hated him. Well not him. But every wimpering, delicate little mess in this planet. He hated everyone hiding behind their mother.

Life had not really been the easiest for Rudra. Not the kindest either. His eighteen years of existence had taught him stuffs way more than any teenager would know.

At least that's what he thought.

Opening the door of his den he took slow, draggy steps towards the forever dimly lit room. Perks of being financially weak. Gotta stay in your 'electrical'- limits.

What else do you expect from an absolutely damsel in distress of a mother who has probably slept with more men than the amount of clothes they could ever afford in a lifetime and a drunkard dad who makes her do all of them?

Money.

That one word and five letters had managed to spoil his entire being. Kabir had never know what bankruptcy is. How would he? After all it was his unlucky charm that bought Rudra's entire family down. That idiotic kid's existence bought them all down.

He didn't know what money is. He didn't know what it feels like to have high class people around you. He had never seen money. But Rudra did. He had it all from a young age. Ever since he was born. Until his bitch of mother couldn't keep her legs closed and that bastard was bought to this world as the biggest curse of his life.

"I don't wanna eat." He said looking straight at the dry breads placed on the table. His eyes met his brother's who visibly shrinked down on his chair trying to hide away.

Naomi stopped in her tracks as she glared at her elder son.

"You don't get to choose. Sit down and eat." She said in the most authoritative voice she could muster, which did nothing but added fuel to Rudra's attitude.

"I said I wouldn't eat!" His raised voice made Naomi gasp and his little brother shiver as he just focused on eating his bread. Clenching her jaw she glared at her son.

She had always loved Rudra way more than the love she would provide to her younger one. Who was she kidding. Kabir had not even gotten half of the love that both the parent provided to their elder son. Rudra was the apple of their eye, ever since he stepped foot in this world and no one could take his place.

Not even, Kabir.

She hated herself for being the terrible mother she was. She hated herself for not looking after her little baby when he had no fault in any of their misery. She hated herself for not loving him enough even though she knew that the little 10 year old loved her the most in this world.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me, Rudra! I'm your mother!" She scolded. Her voice demanding respect.

If only she would've done this at the right time, rather than being the meeky mother who made him stand on a pedestal. A pedestal he was bound to look down upon from.

"Or what?" He barked back

"Whatchu gonna do 'bout it? Huh? What else is left for a whore like you to do---"

His words were interrupted by the loud slap that stung right through his cheek, immediately making him clench his jaw as his eyes went red.

"You think I want this!? You think it's my choice to sleep around with hundreds of men everyday! No! No Rudra, it isn't!" Angry tears escaped her eyes as she glared at her so called son.

"I didn't leave my family for this! I didn't leave my fiance at the isle for this! I didn't leave my sister to face the consequences for this, Rudra! I didn't leave my peaceful life to live like a whore! I left because I loved your dad! I left because I loved you! I left because I didn't want anyone to call you a mistake!"

Naomi was 19 year old when she first met Malik and fell in love with the 28 year old growing businessman. She was young and naive but strong enough to support her lover. She did everything she could in her hand to be with the man through thick and thin. Life was all glittery until it was her 21st birthday where her dad threw the bomb.

An old tradition of an orthodox family made her world crash down as she was forced to marry the man her father decided. Tantrums, heated arguments and unstoppable fights couldn't bring her father to neither go against his traditions nor to accept Malik, leaving no choice to Naomi but to be the run-away bride.

Nushrat and Naomi were sisters but more than that they were each other's confidant and best friends. When Nushrat agreed to help her sister flee from her wedding on the wedding day itself she didn't think twice about the impact that her little help would cause in her own life turning her from Nushrat Shah to Mrs. Nushrat Khan.

The wedding happened. With the same groom at the same place but with a change of bride. After all both the 'parties' had a name to maintain and reputation to look out for. Taking her sister's place was something Nushrat had never dreamed of but thinking that at least her sister was living the life she deserved with the man she loved caused the young one to sacrifice and drink the bitter drink of love.

Little did she know.

Living can be the biggest curse when you see your world crash down. When you see your money go away. When you see the biggest downfall. When you bankrupt. Love was never the priority to Malik until he met Naomi but one thing people often forget it.

Everything is way more worth it when you can't have them.

Meeting Naomi was his fate. Loving her was his choice and so was getting out of love.

He was known to be an opportunist but it was when he realized that fading love doesn't hurt as much as fading money does did he realize that himself. He didn't care about his wife anymore. He didn't care about his 8 year old either, nor did he care about the little pride and joy his wife was pregnant with. And what else could he have done?

He was a selfish man.

Throwing his wife to the thirsty animals in the market he didn't mind holding the dirty money in his hands and spending them all to get drunk. He didn't bother looking after his elder son who seemed to be slipping away to the hollow pits of darkness snorting the white powders off with no care of the world. He didn't bother to look twice to the little son he had just welcomed who was clearly deprived of love and care.

"Mistake?" Rudra's eyes narrowed at his mother's words.

"Yes." She replied before continuing. "I didn't ever want people to call you a mistake. My mistake. But I guess now... You're leaving me no choice but to think that indeed you are my biggest mista---"

"Naomi! Look who's here!" The drunk singing voice of her husband made her stop talking and turn to the door which just creaked open.

Another customer.

'I'm done with this'. She thought. Clenching her jaw she glared at the two men looking at her with drunken red and lustfull eyes.

"Step back and get out." She said with authority.

The two men looked at her with astonishment but neither the less her husband continued.

"Honey, you don't. Get. To. Choose." His voice turning dangerous with each passing second.

"Oh trust me. I don't freakin care! At this point of time all I want is for you to get the heck out of my house and my life!" She spat at his face.

Naomi had always been blessed with patience. But today looking into the eyes of her son who just looked back at her with disgrace, disgust, disappointment and disrespect made her feel the most terrible of all. He insides shook from the hurt and pain she felt in her chest but contoured it with anger.

Her one wrong decision.

And her entire world fell apart. Rudra clenched his jaw and fist looking at his so called mother who dared to call him a mistake and now had the audacity to shout at his father.

It's funny how he hated the only person who loved him and loved the man behind all of their misery instead.

"Give me my money back." The man or 'customer' said in disinterest.

"Uh n-no sir. Just a momen--" Malik tried to argue in eagerness to save the little money he just managed to get.

"I said give it back!" With that the man snatched his money from Malik's hand. Simply turning away and leaving banging the door behind him.

Naomi shivered from inside with the fear that eloped her the moment her husband's glare snapped at her.

"You bitch!" Was all he said coming closer to her at the speed of lightning before raising his hand and slapping his wife right across her cheek. Hard.

"Maa!" A loud gasp escaped the little 10 year old's mouth as he quickly reached forward towards his mother only to be stopped by the tight grip on his arm, holding him back.

His watery eyes met that of his eighteen year old brother's who had the coldest look possible stuck up in his face while the corner of his mouth stuck up in a sadistic smirk. Dragging his little brother away from the scene he threw, Kabir in his room before locking him from outside with only one thought in mind.

'Its time to teach the bitch her lessons.'

.

.
.

That night had been the worst night, Kabir had ever experienced. Little did he know what more was about to come...

His eyes were puffed from all the crying and his cheeks turned the deepest shade of red. After an hour straight of banging at the door the little soul had finally given up. He was tiered, angry, annoyed but most of all scared. Scared for his mother.

He couldn't hear the loud screaming anymore. He couldn't hear the helpless sobbing anymore. He couldn't hear the sounds of whips nor could he hear the continuous crashing and breaking of glasses anymore. And as much as this fact made him relaxed it made anxious ten times more.

'Please keep her safe, god.' was the only thing he kept praying for.

And as if on cue the door of the room burst open, making him jump. His eyes met that of his mother's and his heart stopped beating. Her eyes were circled in purple and blue with the blood clotting around them. Her lips puffed and bleeding from the corners along with the blood coming out of her nose.

He clothes were torn from multiple places and he could see the traces of whipps being ripped on her delicate skin beneath. Her off white dress had turned a dirty shade of dull grey with specs of blood all over.

"Maa" was the only whisper that came out of his mouth.

She immediately shushed him limbing her way to the little soul and grabbed his hand pushing him inside the closet.

"Listen to me Kabir. Whatever happens. Do. Not. Come Out." Her words were firm yet soft as she looked at him with urgency.

"Maa" he whispered again. This time holding his little hand up and tracing the blood on the corner of her mouth with his soft fingertips.

"I've called your, aunt. She'll be here soon and you'll all be safe ok? Don't worry."

"You" The sob with which his little son addressed her made Naomi's insides churn and made tears escape her eyes as she grabbed his hand, giving it a soft kiss.

She knew this would happen someday or the other but she didn't know it would be this soon. This was inevitable. And she bought this up. Not only on herself but her little one too. It was because of her wrongs that her baby was suffering and she was no where near ready to drag him down with her again.

"Can you promise me one thing, baby?" She said in a low voice.

Kabir nodded with his glistening eyes eagerly making her smile.

"Promise me, Kabir. You will not get out of here or make a sound until the cops or your Aunt is here, okay?"

"No matter what happens." She pressed.

His teary eyes looked at her with so much emotions. He was scared to death. This had never happened before. Sure he was getting used to the hateful and torturous environment of his family but this was a new.

He wanted to say something and he would definitely have until his mother said the next words.

"You know what happens if you break a promise, right?" Her voice screamed danger while he went cold.

"I die."

He didn't know why his mother said that but he vigourously shook his head.

"No."

She just smiled at him before giving a soft kiss on his lips.

"Mumma loves you, baby." She said looking at him.

"Baby loves Mumma too." He whisper in his shaky voice.

With that, giving him the last hug she quickly pulled back shutting the door and hiding on the other corner with her heart racing at the sound of approaching foot steps.

Bending down he looked at his mother through the key hole but his attention didn't last long as his eyes landed on the 18 year old he called his brother.

Kabir could hear his father's voice who kept searching for his mother but thankfully didn't come to where they were.

Rudra had the same sadistic smirk as he placed his hands in his pockets and slowly walked around the room.

"I always thought you were just a dumb little mouse y'know. But today... You proved me right for the thousandth time over."

His words were taunting making Naomi push herself back further more in her sitting position to the corner bed.

"I mean I grab your cheese of a toddler and here you are running your way to him."

He said with disgust and mockery.

"Emotional fool indeed."

She froze the moment her eyes landed on the boy she called her own son. The boy she sacrificed everything for.

"You know what they say Mama. For the ones you love are the ones who ruin you."

His words were bitter as he looked at her with ragefull eyes bending down at her level.

"Your husband's with a gun you know that?" He asked with a smirk. She shook her head joining her hands.

"Please. Please don't do this." There was nothing that Made Rudra any happier than seeing someone beg. He loved it.

"Ah... You shouldn't have called me a mistake."

Were the only soft words that escaped his mouth before he cried for his father and held her hand preventing her from running.

"Dad!" He screamed

"Rudra no! Let me go please!" She cried through her tears.

"I am Mother." He said with a smirk.

"It's the heavens for you."

_______________

"Wh-what?" Were the only word that could escape his mouth.

She took a deep breath as she repeated herself.

"I said let's get divorced." Her voice broke with every passing second and she didn't even try to hide it.

Nuraan looked at the girl in front of him, his wife. He had imagined this scenario in his head a thousand time over but the fact that this was actually happening today was something which was definitely not easy to digest.

Does she really want it?
Did she really say that?

Those were the only things roaming in his head as he looked at the puffed face in front of him.

He had made her cry more than he ever thought. He had pushed her buttons and he knew it. But this was nothing compared to what could happen in the future.

And he was not ready to pay that price again.

He always thought his wife to me an amateur but today she indeed taught him a life lesson. A lesson he had to preach on. Because he hates to admit it, he still feared being the drawback in someone's life.

It's true indeed.
If you love someone. You let them go.

Clenching his jaw he just looked at her giving her a nod.

"Very well."

Was all he said.

A gasp escaped her lips as she looked at the man who is supposedly her husband.

'Very well.' Is that really what he said? Is that really what he wants? Does she really not matter to him? There were zillions of thoughts that came to her mind as she looked her husband until her eyes landed on the the envelope beside him on the table and a shaky breath escaped her lips.

Oh.

How could she forget that.

She wanted to ask him a week ago but completely forgot. Is that the...

So this isn't about her. A sense of relief flooded through Raqeeba but it was soon gone as another emotion took over.

Anger was really a bitch.

"Why?" She said through her gritted teeth slightly taking him aback with that tone.

"What why?" He asked confused. She just rolled her eyes.

"Why do you want a divorce!?" Her voice was loud making him jump as he gulped.

"I-I didn't! You said you want it!" He bit back to which she scoffed.

"That's because you asked me to leave, you Doofus!"

He just shook his head. Nuraan couldn't put a finger on how fast her switches worked.

"Just leave." He muttered only to be met with another over dramatic gasp.

"You said that again!? THE NERVE!"

"Yes. Yes I did. So?"

"This isn't the place where you say 'yes yes I did' you freaking dumbass!"

"Oh really? What do I do then?"

"YOU STOP ME!"

This time it was him who froze. At that moment all Nuraan could hear was her words.

'You know they're the one, when they refuse to give up on you.'

He clenched his jaw, gulping.

"Raqeeba... I---"

"Tell me the truth, Nuraan." This time her words didn't sound comical anymore instead they screamed seriousness. All of a sudden making his insides churn

He wanted to ask her what truth she was talking about but instead he asked.

"What do you wanna know?"

Raqeeba knew it was time, as she took a deep breath. It was a wild guess of thorns she knew she was walking on. But she had to do it. There were a lot possibilities that she might be wrong but that wasn't her priority. She was done. She was done with trying to uncover him piece by piece. Now she wanted him to trust her. Open up a little to him. Just a little. And with that thought in mind and a wild guess in her tongue she asked the question she had been wanting to for a week now.

"Why did you change your name, Kabir?"

_________________

Ok I know! I know I'm the worse!
Lol.
I swear I'll try my best to update soon my loves!

Truly!

Anyway how was the update?

Too depressing. Ik.
Anyway...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!
Love love love you all!

Now...

Believe it or not I am perfectly aware of the fact that my writing is freakin confusing!

Sooo...

I made this one update to clear any and every doubt you guys may or may not have.
So shoot. And I'll be answering them all just in case... But before that lemme just give you guys the basic clarity of situations here based on your previous questions in the comment section.

• Nuraan is three years older to Raqeeba.

• Raqeeba is adopted.

• Zunaim (the cousin) and Nuraan are NOT siblings. Like I said they are 'cousins' and besties.

• Raqeeba and Orvana are the same person.

• Nuraan and Kabir are the same person. (I hope you guessed it already...)

• A-man is NOT a guy. Orvana thought she was because A-man in childhood used to dress up like a guy. A-man is a girl.

• Nuraan and Raqeeba have absolutely NO past before the marriage apart from the fact that their families are friends with each other and that she had a crush on him.

• Tabish and Nushra are NOT dating they are siblings! Lmfaooo 😂

Coool?? Now if you have anymore of such confusions/questions lemme know!

=>>>

Till then byeee! Oh! And about update...

I will be updating once in two weeks and it's for sure! Preferably on Mondays!

(trust me I'm trying my best to manage with my exams and everything on the line...) Sorry loves! :((

Byee
Until next time!

XOXO
It's Sheewholoved!

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.5K 45
Roohi 'As soon as the sun sets and moon rises Men turn into hungry wolves thinking we women are their food . All Men want is a body . All they do i...
226K 13.9K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
1.5K 259 39
^^𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧- 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 ,𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. ^^ 𝐑�...
225K 13.5K 40
" A magical connection that ties two souls together. An unbreakable bond between two individuals. A mythical Chinese belief from times immemorial. Th...