my wonderful 7 stepbrothers (...

By moonrosee_jo

Lee Ara now known as Kim Ara is a 16 year old depressed girl, who's mom gets married and they move into their... More

THE MOVE (PART 1)
THE REASON (PART 2)
FIRST DAY (PART 3)
DON'T CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN(PART 4)
THE PROJECT (PART 5)
MY EX-BFF (PART 6)
THE TRUTH ABOUT MY FATHER(PART 8)
THE DIARY(PART 9)
SECRET SURPRISE πŸ˜ƒπŸ’œ(FINAL)

MIN JIHOON (PART 7)

2K 76 8
By moonrosee_jo

Ara's POV

I came back to my room after dinner, and as soon as I entered, I saw the dolphin toy on my bed, I walked towards it slowly and picked it up, and put it back from where I took it,

Me: ur nothing but a nightmare to me now.

After that I changed and was about to go to bed, but tannie wasn't there, I went out, to find him in the living room, with dad.

Dad: hey tannie, do u think she'll like me.........look at me talking to a dog, asking if my daughter likes me. But I was really surprised when she agreed to come with me to mall, I hope we can bond, I can't wait till she calls me dad....... Well it's getting late Ara must be looking for u, let's go.

I acted as if I just entered, and tannie ran to me.

Dad: ho Ara, ur here, I was about to drop tannie to ur room, anyways good night sweetheart,
Me: hmm, good night

I told in a low voice, and went to my room quickly.

DAD'S POV

I can't believe my ears Ara just wished me good night, I was smiling like an idiot, and went to my room.

-MORNING-
Ara's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and went down to have breakfast, we all had breakfast and soon went to the van, Luckily jiwoo didn't sit with me, I was fast enough to take a single seat.

We reached school and I jumped out of the van and went to my class, I think Jiwoo is in my class, since we were supposed to have a new student. Hope she won't be in my group too. Soon enough the students and mr. Lee came in.

Mr. Lee: ok, students settle down, we're gonna met our new transfer students.
Yeonjun: Mr. Lee did u say 'students' as in we are not gave one.
Mr. Lee: yes we're gonna have 2 new students. Ok come in ms. Song.
Me: just as I thought it's jiwoo. (I wispered)
Jiwoo: hello everyone, my name is song jiwoo, please take care of me.
Mr. Lee: the other student is late I guess.
???: I'm here sir, sorry I'm late.
Mr. Lee: no it's ok, please come in and introduced urself.

I look at him and both me and jiwoo were shocked.

???: hey guys my name is....... Mun jihoon.

I.... It's him, what's he doing here.

-JIWOO'S POV-

OMFG WHAT'S HE DOING HERE, ho no Ara..... Damn she's shocked as me or even more. No I can't let him destroy her again, I have to keep them apart......at least till lunch, then I can tell the boys, they might have an idea about how to deal with him.

Mr. Lee: ok, so jiwoo and jihoon we make groups and ull work with them the whole year. Each group can have 7 members max, and there are only 2groups with 6 members, so u both can join those groups.

Me and jihoon: ok sir.
Mr. Lee: on one group is, soobin, yeonjun, beomgu, taehyun, kai and Ara.
Me: I'll take that group.

Jihoon must have been shocked after hearing that Ara was in the class too, and before he could say anything, I spoke first. I'm Sorry Ara, but either u get irrated by be or be hurt by him, I can never see you so broken again.

Jihoon: Ara is in this class, it's going to get interesting.

Jihoon said maybe he thought I didn't hear him but I did, I ain't never going to let u hurt her again. Ara took care of me as her lil sister, now it's my turn, I'll do everything in my power to make u regret cheating on her and I'll make sure u never get anywhere near her.

-Ara's POV-

I was so shocked to see him, and when sir told that they will have to be in a group, and gave our group as an option I was starting to get scared, and my hands started trembling, kai noticed that.

Kai: hey, Ara is everything ok?

Before I could say anything, jiwoo spoke and told she'll join our group, I was revealed to hear that he won't be in my group.

Mr. Lee: ok then jihoon ur be in the group of ayeong, bongcha,chohee , eunae, haneul, and miyoung.
Kai: Ara u ok?
Me: ya.
M

r. Lee: ok now go sit with ur group.

Jiwoo came and sat next to yeonjun, who is right behind kai, so jiwoo was sitting behind me.

Soon the class got over, we gave our project and presentation, and it was good. I was packing my bag when jihoon came up to me, jiwoo and the guys we're still here.

Jihoon: hey there babye, did u miss me.

I gave him a death glare.

Kai: yo, who are u to call her baby get the fuck outta here.
Jihoon: and who are u her boyfriend.
Jiwoo: y the fuck do u care, get out of here.
Jihoon: ho forgot about u, the girl who betrayed her 'best friend'.
Jiwoo: u lil-
Ara: get out or should I show u the way.
Jihoon: huh, feisty.
Ara: u know very well what I'm capable of, don't test me, bitch.
Jihoon: hoooo, I'm ScArEd HeLp. Hahahaha, fine I'll leave. See u later babe.

He left and, I was about to leave too, but of course how could I forget about My WoNdErFuL stepbrothers, they were waiting for me, near the door, I think they didn't see the scene I guess.

We reached the cafeteria and got our lunch. I wanted to use the washroom so I excused myself, and went there. As I was coming back I saw jihoon, darn does he have to be here, I tryed to ignore him and walk away but as luck has it I'm always unlucky. He puched me to the wall and pinned my hands, why the heck can't I get out of here, darn it.

Jihoon: well well well look who do we have here, Ara how have u been sweetheart. No use try escaping hunny, don't forget I took classes too.
Ara: leave me u jerk.

-MEANWHILE-
-NAMJOON'S POV-

After picking Ara, jiwoo and txt we went to have lunch together, but it felt like Ara was acting weird, idk how but i just do. After sometime Ara went to washroom, and jiwoo spoke.

Jiwoo: darn it, why just fucking y?
Jimin: what are you talking about jiwoo?
Yeonjun: are u maybe talking about that dude who was trying to mess with Ara.
Taehyung: A DUDE WAS TRYING TO MESS WITH MY PRINCESS!!
Jin: 'our', and tae quit down.
Jiwoo: well not any dude, it's jihoon.
Suga: jihoon who?
Jiwoo: Ara's ex boyfriend, the one I told u about.
Jk: THAT SON OF A BITCH IS HERE.
Jin:what can i say to these dumbasses.
Kai: wait, what did he do to Ara that they broke up.
Jiwoo: he's the main reason y I and Ara aren't friends anymore.
Taehyun: can u tell us what happened.
Jiwoo: ya, I don't mind.
Me: guys I'll be right back, y don't u continue.
Jin: ok but be back soon k.
Me: ok hyung.

I left because I felt like something isn't right, and I have to find Ara soon. And that's what happened I did find her........ Being pinned to the wall, with some guy on top of her😑😑, mom told Ara is a good fighter but she seems to be troubled so much.

With out thinking twice I ran up to them and punched the guy off of her.

Me:Ara are you ok?
Ara: ya. (Still surprised with what's happening)
Me: yo who the fuck are you.
Jihoon:I'm her boyfriend dude, and who are you to get in middle of us.
Me: ho so u r that infamous jihoon. Well buddy got a bad news for ya.
Jihoon: and that is.
Me: I. AIN'T. ACCEPTING. U. AS. MY. PRINCESS'S. BOYFRIEND.

I said while punching him across the face with each word.

Ara: namjoon that's enought. Let's go.
Me: stay away from my little sister u jerk.
Jihoon: ho so ur stepbrother huh?
Me: ya u got a problem with it bro.
Jihoon: huh, look at u Ara, so trusting I almost feel pity for u, u seriously think, he'll love u, no one can love a girl like u, like u said to me, ur father abandoned u, ur mom never give u love or spends time with u, ur own brother regrets having a sister like u, hahahahaha I thought u would have come to ur senses and killed urself, unfortunately here u r still ali-

His words got cut off by me punching him so hard he bumbed into the wall really hard.

Me: we love her no matter what, and it's our responsibility to protect her from the likes of u.

After saying that, I turned around only to see Ara looking so hurt tears threatening to fall any moment, I can't see her like this, without thinking twice I hugged her tightly, she didn't hug back, but I don't care. I slowly backed away from her and gently held her hand as if they were the most fragile glass. I slowly pulled her with me to the cafeteria while she followed behind me. As we reached the table the guys and jiwoo saw her tears in her eyes, Ara's eyes we're red. I quietly signled them no to ask any questions. And will explain later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...
5.8K 5 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
44.9K 1.1K 27
This book is about a girl named Lee Ara, when she was little she always got abused by her parents till one day when she was 18 years old she ran away...
136K 5.1K 46
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...