𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢...

By ksvandross

I mean you might like it idk More

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲| ©
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

2

10.4K 362 136
By ksvandross

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗡| 𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

Walking out the Sumter county department I walked over to Elmo car hopping in.

"Wassup el." I dapped him up pulling out my phone.

"Fuck it is." He replied pulling away from the dap.

"Ain't shit, after this 2 man ima need to go to my house and get my car, aint push dat bitch ina minute." I said clicking through snaps.

"Aight.."

"What the fuck is this?" I asked scrunching my face up to the song playing.

"It's called top by fredo." He said on his phone looking up at the road occasionally.

"Shit ass, put on sumn else." I said and he started playing floating by toosii making me bob my head.

"Yea uh, she like birkin baby im classy bitch get nasty and you got it." I rapped along to the song.

"Ion even fuck wit dat nigga like dat, i only got da album cause of dat sapiosexual shit." Elmo mumbled changing the song making me smack my teeth.

"Tell the motherfuckin police fuckin pick me up, I got them youngins goin crazy tryna blitz sumn mad man nigga hear no talking when lil top come haha bitch i want you act like you gone do sum." Elmo rapped along to dead trollz as he started driving recklessly.

"Nigga i drive reckless but what the fuck is this?" I said turning the radio down.

"I see murda in my eyess pussy nigga yeen saying nun." He rapped turning up the radio.

"This yb, nigga music make you a different person some times." He shrugged.

"Wa be wrong." I mumbled to myself turning my attention back to my phone as he pulled in to a nice neighborhood.

"Which one of the girls live here?"

"The one ima be fucking." Elmo replied pulling up to a two story brick house.

"I should've worn a tee and not dis wife beater." I said looking down at my shirt to my light blue denim jeans and forces.

"It ain't like you getting pussy anyway come on." He said slapping my neck and getting out the car.

"Fuck you bitch ass nigga." I said getting out and slamming his door.

"Damn nigga what you waiting on to knock? Call? Sumn." I spoke again reaching the porch behind him.

"You knock." He said turning around looking at me.

"Nigga this yo bitch house , how you gone tell me to knock?" I asked mugging him.

"Cause i did , knock nigga." He said pushing me in front of the door making me look back and mug him.

"On ru Ian never going on another 2 man witchu." I said knocking on the door.

"Heavy handed ass, should've let me knock." Elmo mumbled making me pause as the locks turned.

"Bitch you was supposed to knock." I rushed out as the door swung open and a lightskin girl stepped to the side letting us in.

"Who is this Elijah?" The girl asked Elmo looking from me to him and i mugged her.

"Thats don, nola here?" He asked as I closed the door behind us.

"Ion know why you actin brand new, bald head ass." I said to Zenaida making her flip me off

"Yea Nolani here." She said leading us back to the living room.

"Y'all can become friends or something, me and Elijah finna go upstairs."

"Wassup nola." Elmo nodded at her.

"Okay that's fine, hey Elmo." Nolani waved at Elmo then looked at me before turning her attention to her phone.

"Well hello to you too." I mumbled sitting down on the couch beside her leaving room in between.

"Hey." She said dryly scrolling on tiktok.

"Dats yo man? No he not cause when you leave bitch I'm hoppin in yo spot HA yea mykel." The audio played out loud as she did the tiktok.

"Can you do a tiktok with me?" She asked me.

"Ion do those." I said mugging her before getting out my phone.

"It's a first time for everything, and I'm not finna be like one of the white scenes in movies where they act weird when they meet new people."

"I'm still not doing no tiktok, do one by yo self like how you just did." I retorted scrolling through instagram double tapping random quotes on my explore page.

"Rude for no reason.." she mumbled under her breath and i shrugged.

"I came cause Elmo wanted me to tag along, ion befriend females or anybody."

"But you befriended Elmo .."

"Elmo not my friend, he my family without da blood."

"Aww that's so cute, bros before hoes too?"

"Shut up talking to me for you piss me off or sum."

"How ima piss you off and Ian doing nothing?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"You talking to me, ion like people talking to me yall annoy me fast."

"But you spoke to me and Ian even speak to you, I could've gave you the same energy you giving me now but I didn't now did I?"

"Me and you is not the same." I scoffed locking my phone dropping it down on my lap.

"You win, two smart mouth bitches don't need to be going at it." She said getting back on her phone.

"Bitch? who a bitch?" I questioned scrunching up my face.

"Excuse me, son of a bitch." She said as if it was any better.

"Watch yo mouth for i pop you in yo shit." I said blandly.

"That'll be the day hell freezes over."

"If i do a tiktok witchu you'a shut up?" I asked turning to look at her.

"Yes. And stop staring at me, makes me feel uncomfortable." She said standing up and propping her phone up on a stand.

"What tiktok is this?" I asked standing behind her looking down at her ass.

"Eyes on the phone, and the "walk in da club and fuck it up" one." She said turning on the count down.

"Youn even got no ass- hol up ion know how ta do this shit.." I said and she shrugged.

The audio started playing and she started doing the challenge.

"Man I give up." I said just doing the woah as the sound ended.

"You ain't even try, just did dumb shit and the woah." She said looking over the video before tapping drafts.

"Which mean I tried, I just ain't know what the fuck I was doing." I shrugged sitting back down on the couch.

Hearing something crash from upstairs my eyes darted to the stares before Elmo hopped over the stair rail.

"We gotta go, she up there buggin." He said rushing past me putting on his shirt.

"Nola don't let that bitch ass nigga leave." We heard from upstairs as Elmo girlfriend came rushing down the steps.

"I guess I'll leave..." I trailed off slipping out the door.

"I told you ian fuck that girl she lying!" Elmo said grabbing the girl arms stopping her from hitting him again.

"Let me go Elijah." She said between gritted teeth.

"No cause you gone hit me and this shit already embarrassing as it is."

"Bitch." She said kneeing him, "I said let me go." She said slipping out his grasp hitting him some more.

"They so ghetto, can't never be together without fighting." Nolani came outside standing beside me with her arms folded.

"Damn." I said making a yikes face as he threw her through his car window.

"Aye don ima be back in a minute." He said getting in the car and driving off fast.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they crash." I said turning back around walking back in the house with Nolani behind me.

"It's them leaving us here like this our shit or some." Nolani said plopping down on the couch.

"Them yo friends." I said sitting down beside her.

"No, zenaida is my friend elmo just her nigga thats like a good homie to me."

"I don't care." I said yawning pulling out my phone reading over some messages.

"If you didn't care you wouldn't have took your time to express that you dont." She replied back smartly.

"How old you is?" I asked ignoring what she said.

"Nah, hOW olD yOu iS?" She asked mocking me.

"I'm 20."

"Mm." She hummed getting on her phone.

"Mm my ass, how old you is?" I asked snatching her phone out her hand sliding it in my pocket.

"Don't do too much, give me my phone."

"Kiss my ass , answer my question."

"I'm 18, shit." She said trying to get her phone out my pocket.

"Oh you still a child." I said taking her phone out my pocket putting her face in view so it could unlock.

"I'm legal , and don't tap on no group messages if you gone be nosey."

"Okay but do you still live with yo mama?" I replied smartly clicking on contact app before saving my number.

"Anyways." She said snatching her phone from my hands looking at the screen.

"Don da don dada? I'm not keeping allat that's ghetto." She said shaking her head.

"I'm da fucking don dada."

"Yea cute anyways, what's yo real name?"

"Ask my egg donor, she somewhere."

"You not funny.."

"I wasn't tryna be."

"Ok anyways I don't care damn." She said waving her hand dismissively.

"It's Donovan." I said eyeing her intently.

"Donovan , that's cute." She said smiling.

"I guess, you in school ?" I asked rubbing the little hairs on my chin.

"College." She replied clasping her hands, "what you do for a living?"

"I do a lot of shit that involves making money, I had a shop but that shit gone due to the illegal activities going on."

"If you sell drugs just say dat."

"It's more than selling drugs, ion even sell drugs fr." I said shrugging.

My phone started buzzing and I looked down at elmo's contact that flashed across the screen making me answer.

"Yoo wassup?" I said speaking first.

"Come outside." Was all he said before he hung up making me slide my phone in my pocket as zenaida came in the house going straight upstairs.

"Well I'm finna go." I said standing up , " you got my number , fuck wit me."

"I'll think about it." She said as I walked out the door grinning a lil.

"Fuck is you grinning for?" Elmo asked as I got in the car.

"Nothing nigga come on , I need to drive my own shit." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Whatever nigga."

either I'm on writers block or y'all really not fucking wit my book, what's going on stink stinks 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 54 14
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷
9.4M 354K 84
read to find out😉
32.3K 1.1K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
4K 28 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...