(Continue in new book!) My Im...

By Vtuberislife

A testimonial to the first book I have ever written. Cringe, bad writing, weird plot, you have it all here. R... More

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! (Edited)
Poll for Girls
Merry Christmas! And some serious talk.
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1: Shirakami Fubuki is My Sister?? (edited)
Chapter 2: Shirakami Fubuki loves burger
Chapter 3: Shirakami Fubuki wants to survive
Chapter 4: Shirakami Fubuki is Sleeping Today
Chapter 5: Shirakami Fubuki is still sleeping
Chapter 6: Shirakami Fubuki is hiding today
Chapter 7: Shirakami Fubuki wants to go out
Chapter 8: Shirakami Fubuki is angry today
Chapter 9: Shirakami Fubuki is dreaming
Chapter 10: Shirakami Fubuki is Our Friend
Chapter 11: Shirakami Fubuki don't understand this feeling
Chapter 12: Shirakami Fubuki have a new friend
Chapter 13: Shirakami Fubuki feel threatened
Chapter 14: Shirakami Fubuki can draw too
Chapter 15: Shirakami Fubuki wants to sleep together
Chapter 16: Shirakami Fubuki have a new home
Chapter 17: Shirakami Fubuki is rude today
Chapter 18: Where my heart will lives on (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Where my heart will lives on (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Thus, the title of Shirakami Fubuki is gone
Chapter 22: When the Vtubers are still small
Chapter 23: The diamond in rough (Part 1)
Chapter 24: The diamond in rough (Part 2)
Chapter 25: The diamond in rough (Part 3)
Chapter 25.5: A world without you (10k Special)
Chapter 26: The diamond in rough (Part 4)
Announcement of discontinue
A new beginning
Regarding continuation of this book

Chapter 21: Streaming Accident

2.1K 84 31
By Vtuberislife

Another day, another drawing needs to be finish, Shigure thought when she looks at the artwork before her.

Recently, she opens a twitter account to publish her work, and its starting to get some attention. Although there are still flaws in it, but the feedback is quite good. With comments and retweet starting to come in, she feels motivated.

Yoshi! I will make another one tonight too! Shigure cheers up herself, giving her motivation to continues her work.

With her pc open, she opens up the software that she brough a while ago with her own pocket money, and start working on it. Drawing the outline of the character, the room is filled with the sound of mouse clicking and keyboard typing

Perhaps I should listen to something while I'm drawing. Shigure though to herself. She opens up youtube, and search through her recommended list. Looking through, she finds a certain person doing a live stream, or you can call her, Vtuber.

Osaki Ruma, a small Vtuber that Shigure manages to come across due to her colab with HT. Remembering the music video that she saw once, she ended clicking into it out of curiosity.

Never had she check up any of her live stream yet.

The stream titled 'Karaoke and an interview with a mysterious guest', with an image of Ruma holding a mic singing, behind a black figure with a question mark.

Clicking inside, she is greeted with Ruma singing a recently popular J-pop song. Her voice has a calmness that comes with it, and an upbeat tone that gives energy to anyone hearing it. It sure is nice to listen too.

Hiding the tabs, she continues her work with Ruma voice in her ear. It feels nice, knowing that you're not along in the night, with someone talking and singing for you.

Vibing to the music, occasional laughing to Ruma, it's a refreshing experience.

I quite enjoy it. Shigure thought to herself. The stream wasn't bad, its entertaining.

"Alright guys, I hope you all enjoy the stream so far." And later, with Ruma happy sound entering her ears, Ruma continues. "Most of you have seen the titles, and must be wondering, who is this guest that she is talking about? Well, its about time to that we reveal him, don't worry, you won't be disappointed." "Forgive me for the late reveal, he prefers to have less attention normally."

With that, Shigure see her pulling out a dark figure on her screen.

"Lets us welcome HT-san! The guest of our stream today, who has colab with me before if you know." And with an exciting voice, and a smile on her character, she announces it to her viewers.

"And today, we will be doing a colab, or more specifically, I will sing a song that is going to be release by HT in the future! And with that, hope you all will enjoy it!" "And we will have a short interview session with HT later, so stay tune for it too."

"So, lets us begin with his song, shall we?"

Meanwhile, Shigure mind is in a state of confusion. Her face give out an oddly cute expression.

Chotto Matte, so...HT is with Ruma right now? That HT? The mysterious one? Right behind the screen?

Looking over to the Chat, it is in complete Chaos right now. With message spamming all over it. Some excited over the suppose HT, some confuse with who he is, some questioning how she can proof that he is there.

Some even are fighting on which opinion are correct right now.

And suddenly, a pop-up rises from Shigure phone. Opening it, it's a notification from twitter, coming from someone she follows.

Having a colab with Osaki Ruma right now! Come check it up if you're interested. -HT

...

Oh God. Shigure mind went blank.

And after a few second, she silently put her hands over to the keyboard, and with lightning speed started typing in the chat, without any emotion on her face.

HT I LOVE YOU!!!, the message appears on the chat box seconds later. By a now fangirl Shigure Ui.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the studio, the stream view counts skyrock, rising every second. And quickly reaching until 2.5k in matter of minutes. Looking over to Haruto, she takes a deep breathe, she knows Haruto just help her by advertising their colab with his twitter.

I won't let you down.

Clearing her throat, swallowing some saliva, she started the song, and begins to dwell herself in it.

恋ノ蟲 (Insects of love)

Whose body is it that fluttered down

And disappeared in the morning

"Because you're always next to me"

I can't forget about you

Knowing flowers that don't wither away

Like butterflies, we're merely wandering around

If this floating heart sways in mid-air It conflicts with another

While getting along with each other

As Sora continues to sing, the chatroom is spam with Superchat and many emoji, encouraging her in the process. And in the meantime, her viewer has raises to 5k, an amazing amount.

The announcement of HT colab has been spreading like wild fire in the internet right now, attracting thousand of people to the steam

And finally, the song is coming to an end.

Gently

There's no point of return once I touched you

We'll never leave each other tonight It's alright if we don't go back home, we'll go and approach the morning

And with that, Sora end the song on a note of soft melody, recorded by Haruto himself.

"Fuh.." Taking a deep breath, Sora lift herself back into condition. "HT-san, I didn't mess up anything right?" And with a smile, she looks at Haruto who is sitting beside him. Which he replied with a slight nod.

"Thank God...I though I almost lost my voice over there." And with that, Sora put her small hand onto her chest, calming her beating heart down.

She was really scare that she will mess up Haruto's song.

"Anyway, thank you all for the superchat...I will have a stream later where I will read through it later." "With that, Hope you all enjoy the song just now! You can go check up the song later again, which will be release on the usual platform under HT name, so go support him if you can." Meanwhile, her character change to a smiling expression.

"And with that, is what you guys are all waiting for, the interview with HT! Clap clap clap." Sora claps her hand excitingly, as she is also curious about Haruto too.

This is gonna be a great time, Sora thinks to herself. And with that, she opens up a note panel, which is filled with question that she had prepare beforehand.

"So, lets us get straight into it, shall we?" Sora blinking cutely at Haruto, signal him to prepare for it. And begins with the interview.

Oh god, now is my turn, Haruto with a bitter smile, nod nervously. Sora eyes somehow look like a hunter who have taken an interest in their prey, and he feel kinda scared because of it.

"Please have mercy on me." Whispering to Sora with volume that is unable to be heard by her microphone. Sora nod with a mischievous smile.

I'm going to have my fun, Haruto.

"Alright first question, why do you choose to remain anonymous until now?" Starting up with a spicy question, she continues. "Many peoples were very curious about it, so mind answering it?"

Humu,humu,humu. Haruto started whispering into Sora ears.

"I much prefer to live a normal life then being popular, as I don't want people to keep on disturbing my life with my family. And truth to be told, most of these aren't my own work, they come from much more talented artist, so I prefer to not take too much credit from it."

"That is HT answer, and with that, we can see that HT is a very humble person, willing to give credit to all those senpai that have come before him in the music industry. And with that, lets move on to the next question."

"Chotto..!" I mean these aren't my own work is exactly that meaning! I don't create these! It wasn't me being humble!

Meanwhile, Sora have no intend of letting Haruto response.

"So, mind talking about a bit on the creation of this song, Insect of Love? I personally really like this song. Did it have any background story that comes with it?"

This girl isn't giving me the chance to talk. Sighing, he repeated the previous action.

"Humuhumu, so, I write this song in a dark night, and when exploring on what to make next, the past memories of mine come catching back with me, and a certain melody in the pass just appear in my mind. Striving to recreate it, I eventually ended up with this song."

"Such an inspiring and heartbroken story! Remembering the past love, and the melody that have been circling around him since then, which ultimately resulted in the song. I guess that's why the song has so much emotion behind it!" And expressing the sentence with emotion, Sora make it sound as Haruto been abandon by someone before.

...

This girl is playing with me. Starring at Sora with his eyes, Haruto attempt to express his dissatisfaction, which is completely ignored by the now devilish Sora.

Its so fun playing with Haruto fufu. Sora trying her best not to laugh, ignore the Haruto who is acting cute now. He is so adorable when he looks frustrated!

Thus, the two continue to have their interview(?). With Sora asking some interesting question and playing with Haruto. Meanwhile being careful not to make him reveal any information. She will filter some answer that Haruto gives unintentionally, which he is really thankful of.

Sora is a good girl.

"And with that! We finally ended our interview!" With a happy voice, Sora look at the stream who has reach around 20k viewer. Most of course is Haruto fans. "Right now, we will pick some question from the chat, so feel free to ask now if you have any of them."

"Hoahh...Its finally almost over." Saying in a small voice, Haruto feel tired of the stream. Glaring at Sora who is ignoring him again. He silently declares.

I will make you pay back for today!

However, the overall stream is actually quite fun, although tiring. Meanwhile, Sora still looks energetic, trying to find some reasonable question from the rapid-fire chat.

So, this is what it feels like to be a streamer huh? Going closer to the screen, he looks at Sora laptop screen, on it is some application open which he doesn't understand, and a tiny chat box.

The chat box is in chaos until now, with message spamming non-stop, trying to read through it is a nightmare.

Question about is he a male or female, how old is him, what nationality is he, his hobby, the amount is staggering.

One of it that manages to catch his attention is, what kind of partner will he prefer.

The question is interesting, as he hasn't really thought about it until now. With him taking care of Fubuki and Matsuri, its quite hard to find time for his personal life.

Well...I guess Haato and Sora is of the two girls that I'm friend with right now...what kind of partner huh...

"Maybe someone who is lovely and kind?"

...

Huh?

Sora look at him with an "Why do you do that eyes" And quickly proceeded to click a button on her pc, which have the word end stream on it.

Why do you do that? I only just...

"F***! Did I just reveal my voice!!??"

...

Meanwhile, Shigure Ui is stun in front of the screen.

With a young male voice suddenly come out, the stream ended abruptly, with it being private after that.

Wait...is he answering my question just now?

Out of pure fun, she asks about HT preference on his or her partner.

Is that HT?

So...HT is a he?

And he answers my question?

I just reveals HT voice?

...

Grabbing a pillow, Shigure started rolling around in her bed.

HT ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!

The joy and excitement of her voice can be listens throughout her whole house, with the girl needing minutes to calm down, rolling rapidly.

God, I'm so happy! He answers my question, and I'm the one who makes him reveal his voice!

Teehee, I could boast at my friend with this!

...

Why do this voice sound familiar to me?

Christmas chapter!!!

...Don't hit me...something comes up suddenly ok? (Crying face)

I try to upload another chapter tomorrow :$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 2 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall, a lot of cringe, so if th...
9.2K 160 38
this is my new yyh book (requests are open for NSFW and sfw I am also doing the girls)
157 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...
1.5K 50 9
Just a Hololive fanfic where you the reader go through your normal daily life. haha not really normal bruh. In this world where supernatural exist un...