I am Sasuke's twin sister?!?!

By LadyXenia843

Be prepared for a very bad and cliche fan fiction. Diana was for the longest time an orphan. When she was ol... More

0.The end for a new beginning
Character info
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
S 2. 1
S 2. 2
S 2. 3
S 2. 4
10K!!!
S 2. 5
S 2. 6
S 2. 7
Special Chapter 1
S 2. 8
S 2. 9
S 2. 10
S 2. 11
S 2. 12
50K??!!!!?!!
S 2. 13
S 2. 14
S 2. 15
S 2. 16
Special Chapter!
S 2. 17
S 2. 18
S 2. 19
S 2. 20
S 2. 21
S 2. 22
Special Chapter
S 2. 23
S 2. 24
S 2. 25
S 2. 26
Not a chapter.
S 2. 27
Hello, beautiful people💕💕💕
S 2. 28
S 2. 29
Another Special Chapter(1)
Special Chapter (2)
Special Chapter (3)
S 2. 30
S 2. 31
Results✨✨✨
Special Chapter💕
S 2. 32
S 2. 33
S 2. 34
S 2. 35
S 2. 36
S 2. 37
S 2. 38
S 2. 39
S 2. 40
S 2. 41
S 2. 42
S 2. 43
S 2. 44
I AM BACK!!!

Christmas Special

3.5K 108 8
By LadyXenia843

Another year has passed, I am currently 14 years old. I had finished my training, but still helped Tsunade-sama with some paper work. Surprisingly, they celebrate Christmas as well. This time, we decided to gather all the teams, and celebrate together. In three days is the gathering, and I was hoping I didn't got any missions but I was wrong.

"Tsunade-sama?" I called her while not seeing her, but just a pile of paper work.

"Oh, Saki. You are here now. Thank you for working a day before Christmas. Kakashi, Sakura, and you will go to a mission. You just have to escort the daughter of the leader of the village of the smoke. They are waiting you in the entrance." I nodded.

I head down to the entrance, and sure enough, they were there.

"Saki!" Sakura called me.

I smiled back.

"It's been a while since he have been in a mission together, hasn't it?" Sakura started a conversation.

"Yes, it has. After all, we were training, and I also had to do a lot of paper work..." I said remembering the first time that Tsunade-sama made me do paper work.

"I was quite lonely because all my students had left me." Kakashi-sensei said to us in a fake sad tone.

"Huh. I am sure you were Kakashi-sensei..." Sakura said to him.

"Buy haven't you and the time to meet some potential partners or did they all escape because you are a pervert?" I asked him innocently.

Sakura contained a laugh.

"Very funny Saki... " Kakashi-sensei said while seeing that Sakura found it funny.

I just smiled.

"Thank you." I said to him.

Kakashi-sensei got more annoyed. After some jokes and laughs, we finally arrived to the village of smoke. We went to the leader, and proved who we are. He then, proceeded to take us to somewhere where we can rest. His daughter was still getting ready. After a couple of minutes, the door was opened, and we saw a beautiful lady. She had golden blond hair, clear blue eyes, and innocent look. I immediately looked at Kakashi-sensei. He looked bored. Mhm... I don't like this... Wait. Why don't I like this...?

"This is Lady Mitzuki. Do whatever she tells you. She is the only daughter of the Lord, so she is technically a princess." A woman said to us, probably her servant.

We could only nod. After all, they were our boss right now. Then, I noticed the look she gave Kakashi-sensei... I didn't liked it.

"Saki, let's go. We are getting behind." Sakura interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah. Sorry." I said running after her.

We catch up with the others, and then I had to be outside with Kakashi-sensei. Sakura got inside the carriage with Lady Mitzuki.

"Are you okay, Saki? You seem out of it today..." Kakashi-sensei said while putting his forehead on mine.

I blushed.

"I-I am alright!" I said pushing him.

*Thump. Thump.*

Why can't my heart calm down?!?! We continued to protect until it was time to rest. We stopped in a small town, and got Lady Mitzuki a room. Now it was turn of Kakashi-sensei to be with Lady Mitzuki... She is very pretty, and she has money... Kakashi-sensei probably find her pretty... And then now that they have time alone they are going to get closer... And then she will not going to like it when they separate...

".. Ki."

And then Kakashi-sensei will leave us for her... And they are going to marry... And then they are going to have kids with blue eyes...

"Saki!"

"Yes?!" I answered surprised.

"I have been calling you... Why are you like this?... Don't tell me."

Oh.. No.. Did she noticed?

"You are getting sick, right?" Sakura asked me.

Good thing she is like this...

"No, I am fine. I am just thinking what should I gift to the person I got for secret santa." I said with a smile.

"Omg! I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me. Who do you got for secret santa?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Sakura, it's secret santa for a reason." I said to her with a smirk.

"Tch. I just wanted to know... But alright. I don't know what to give to my personal thought..." Sakura said troubled.

"Well, we should focus on the mission right know." I said to her.

Sakura nodded in agreement. We continued to be on guard. After some hours, we decided that it was time to get going. This time it was my turn to be with Lady Mitzuki... Ugh.

"Hello, Lady Mitzuki. I will be with you now." I explained it to her.

She gave me a smile.

"So, you are the little student of Kakashi?" She asked me with an innocent tone.

'Kakashi'?

"That's right. I am his student." I said with an eye closed smile.

"Kakashi seems like a good man... I wonder how he looks behind his mask." Lady Mitzuki said with a slight blush.

I. Don't. Like. It.

"Who knows. Not even us, his students, know how he looks." I lied with a smile on my face.

"Oh..." She said disappointed. "Well, maybe if I ask him... He will show me."

Stop it.

"Who knows. You can try." I said with a smile.

We continued the ride talking about random things. And while talking I found out that we are the exact opposite. We finally arrived to Konoha, I was relieved. I couldn't stay one more minutes with her.

I was the first one to go out. Kakashi-sensei then escorted Lady Mitzuki out...

"Um... Kakashi-san... Will I see you gain during my stay in Konoha?" Lady Mitzuki asked with a slight blush  making her more lovely.

"Um... I don't know." Kakashi-sensei said with a smile.

"Then!" She didn't have up and continued to talk. "Can you show me what's behind your mask?" Lady Mitzuki pleaded with sparkling eyes.

Kakashi-sensei seemed to be caught off guard.

"Eh... I am sorry. I just prefer it to stay this way." Kakashi-sensei apologized.

I smiled in the inside.

"But... I like you..." Lady Mitzuki said with a blushing face. "Is that still a no?"

"Let's go, Sakura. Tsunade-sama should be waiting for us." I said emotionless.

"W-wait!" Kakashi-sensei tried to stopped us, but Lady Mitzuki got in the way.

Sakura and me continued to run.

Stupid, Bakashi... Do you like her too?...

"Saki!" Sakura yelled.

I then felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. Within seconds I could not move. Poison...?

"W-what d-do I-I d-do n-now?" Sakura said in between cries.

We were in the outside of the village, but not too far enough for someone to try to sneak inside the village. So, their target must be me. I to loose my sense of feeling.

"S-Sakura. Listen. Go and get Tsunade-sama. People might come after you. I need you to remember what you have learn and do it. Hurry, go." I said breathing heavily to Sakura.

Sakura quickly got up, and started to run. I then started to cough blood.

"You are just a little girl, but the Lady can be quite crazy after all... Such a pity that the man she likes seems to be quite fond to you..." A ninja came out.

"Who are you?" I said glaring at him.

"Hey, don't be mad at me. I am just following instructions." He said pitting his arms to the air.

"You don't want to tell me? Fine I will find out." I said while I see the future.

It was Lady Mitzuki...

"That bitch. I guess she wasn't that innocent." I said to him.

The ninja changes his expression, and punched me in the face. I spitted out blood.

"Oh, you like her? Pfft. The Lady and the servant. What a nice pair! But guess what, she is using you..." I said laughing.

"Then what about you? You like your teacher. And not just as a brother, but romantically. Isn't that ironic?"

"I guess that's something we have in common, right?" I said with a smirk.

"Don't be too happy. The poison should do the work at any minute." He said to me.

"Should it?" I asked innocently.

I kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying.

"You think I am that weak? I have designed my immune system to be immune to almost every poison because there where poison that I couldn't get. Thankfully to you, you gave me one that I wasn't use to. Bad for you, my immune system work 20 times faster than a normal immune system. Which means it only takes about 5 minutes to neutralize the poison." I explain it to him.

"That's why you let me hit you?" He asked with a smirk.

"But of course! At the end, I will be the winner." I said with a smile.

"Fufufufu.... Hahahaha..." He started to laugh.

Is he good?

"Ah... I thought that she was an interesting person, but seems like I was wrong. You seem to be more interesting." He said wiping his tears.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"It means that I will do you a favor. Your teacher doesn't have any feeling for her."

Oh god... Yes! I couldn't bring myself to see the future because I was scared...

"Well, seems like I need to get going. See ya!" And as he said the, he disappeared.

Finally he left... I couldn't stand for any longer. Then, everything went black. I lied to him. I wasn't fine. It was true that my immune system was faster, so that's why I was able to stand up, but I still had the poison and it was painful as hell. Thank god he buy it, and left early.

"Saki! You woke up!" Sakura said while crying.

"Nurses!" Kakashi-sensei yelled.

"For how long was I out?" I asked while the nurse that came was checking me.

"Just for a couple of hours." Sakura answered my question.

I nodded.

"You were very lucky. Anyone else could have died from that poison within minutes." The nurse said to me after making sure I was alright.

She left, and let us talk for a moment.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

They knew who I was talking about.

"She wasn't the lady. Seems like the lady was kidnapped, and the village was being threatened. We are not sure about the details." Kakashi-sensei answer me.

I sighed relieved.

"Yeah. It would have been bad if this wasn't the case, after all, you are the last heir of the Uchiha Clan right now. Princess." Kakashi-sensei teased me.

I blushed from the embarrassment.

"Eh?" Sakura said confused.

"Yeah. Saki is technically a Lady. It just that she preferred to not have the title with the excuse that she was too young." Kakashi-sensei explained.

I became more red.

"Wow... Wait, talking about that what happened to all the riches of the Uchiha Clan?" Sakura asked curiously.

"They became mine." I answered.

"What?!?!" She exclaimed.

"Let's just stop talking about this. I just want to rest at my home."

"Wait, then why do you live in an apartment???"

"Why would I want a big house when it's just me?"

She got quiet. I sighed.

"Seems like you got it. Let's go now. I got hungry. Kakashi-sensei pay for Sakura and mine!" I said lighting the room.

Kakashi-sensei just stood there. We got out of the hospital. They had already reported to Tsunade-sama. We are and then Kakashi-sensei escort us to our houses. I went to sleep. That's all I wanted to do right now.

++++++++++ Hours later...

"What? That's what happened?" Asuma-sensei said surprised.

"Yeah, it was scary." Sakura said to him.

"You got quite the team, eh, Kakashi?" Kurenai-sensei said to Kakashi-sensei.

"As expected of my rival and his team!" Guy-sensei exclaimed.

"Don't even mention it..." Kakashi-sensei said tired.

"How come you always get the exciting missions?!" Ino said pouting.

"Troublesome..." Shikamaru whispered.

"Why would you want to have a mission like that?" Neji asked Ino.

"Because then Sakura would not be the one telling the good stories." Ino said in an obvious tone.

"Hinata...feed me." I said while laying in her shoulder.

"Huh... Sure. What do you want?" Hinata asked me with a smile.

My friend is so cute.

"Whatever you want." I said closing my eyes.

Hinata fed me some food, and then I feed her some back.

And that how the dinner went, until it was time for secret santa! This is how it was:

Ino=Kiba
Kiba=Choiji
Choiji=Neji
Neji=Hinata
Hinata=Asuma-sensei
Asuma-sensei=Shino
Shino=Kurenai-sensei
Kurenai-sensei=TenTen
TenTen=Sakura
Sakura=Shikamaru
Shikamaru=Lee
Lee=Guy-sensei
Guy-sensei=Kakashi-sensei
Kakashi-sensei=me
Me=Ino

"Alright. Then let's start with Ino. Tell us who you were santa for?" I asked.

"I got Kiba" Ino said while handing her gift.

Kiba opened and a ball.

"A ball? But it's quite small..." Kiba said examining the ball.

"It's not for you, it's for your dog. I know you like Akamaru, so I decided to get you something you two can pass time with..." Ino explain it to him.

Akamaru barked happily.

"Alright, Kiba it's your turn."

"I got Choiji." Kiba said giving his gift.

"It's the limited edition of potato chips..." Choiji said while raising the bag of chips as they were precious.

"I got Neji." Choiji said after opening his new bag of chips, and handing his gift.

"A new set of ninja tools. I am greatful." Neji thanked him.

"Neji, please."

"I got Hinata-sama." Neji said while handing his gift.

"A bracelet... Thank you, Neji-nii." Hinata said with a smile.

"I got Asuma-sensei..." Hinata said while handing her gift.

"Oh, a new lighter. Thank you." Asuma-sensei said with a smirk.

"Here's my gift, Shino. Hope you like it."

"A insect house... I am greatful." Shino thanked Asuma-sensei.

"Kurenai-sensei..." Shino called her while handing her a gift.

"Oh! New flower seeds, thank you Shino." Kurenai-sensei said to Shino.

"Here's my gift TenTen." Kurenai-sensei said to her.

"Kya! A personalised pair of Kunais! Thank you!" TenTen said excited.

"Here's my gift, Sakura!"

"These... These are the medical plants that I have been looking!" Sakura said after examining them. "Thank you."

"I got Shikamaru. Here you go." She said while handing her gift.

"Brain games... And a blanket... Thank you..." Shikamaru said in a lazy tone.

"Well, here you go Lee." He said while yawing.

"Oh... A new pair of weights! Just when I needed to add some more to my training! Thank you!" Lee said excited.

"Guy-sensei... Here's my gift!" Lee said while handing him the gift.

"Such a youthful gift! A new pair of Nunchakus!" Guy-sensei said loudly.

"Here you go, my rival!" Guy-sensei said while giving his gift.

"A pair of weights... Thank you, Guy..." Kakashi-sensei said faking a laugh.

"Alright, let's just finish... Here you go, Saki." Kakashi-sensei said while handing me a gift.

I opened and saw...

"The limited edition of Mrs. Anko! And the entire series?!?!" I exclaimed happily.

I have been trying to get in my hands this precious... This author is one of the genius in Chakra control, and because of that her books are extremely rarely.

"Thank you!" I said while I gave him a hug.

I them composed myself.

"Ino, here's your gift. I hope you like it." I said with a smile.

"Kya! Where did you found this pretty necklace???" Ino said while looking at it.

I shrugged.

We continue to talk a little bit more, and then we said goodbye, and ended the gathering. I gave Hinata and Sakura a gift, and run home. How could I have given him a hug that easily???? Now I feel like dying from the embarrassment.... He smelled nice thought... Ugh. No! Now I am sounding like a pervert!
...
What do I do...?
I like my teacher...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

2697 words

(A/n- Ain't Saki cute?☺ But poor her... Well hoped you liked this special!)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY PHOTOS/DRAWINGS.

Thank you for reading! ଘ(੭ ᐛ )♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
222 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
416K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...