Oh My Love!

By Reniphilo

A college story on RoNakshi alongside their friends with lots of Romance,Fun, Friendships and Jealousy..... C... More

Author's note
Characters
01.A NEW BEGINNING
02.THE FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 3
04.THE OTHER GUY
05.WHY HIM??
06.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
07.THE CONFRONTATION
08. THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
GOOD NEWS!!!
09. AN UGLY TRUTH
10. THE CHALLENGE
CHAPTER 12
13.THE RESULT
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
22

CHAPTER 11

249 25 43
By Reniphilo

After his combat with Karan, Rohit was teased by Sumit for 2 days straight. As he was sure of winning, Sumit even told Raima about their challenge and she was very much excited for Sumit to win, even more than himself. On the other side, Rohit wasn't able to face....... Sonakshi.

After the break room incident she really wanted to talk to him and thank him, but after Sumit's teasing, Rohit made sure that he did not have any direct conversation with her. Even if she tried to talk, he would either nod his head or just answer in monosyllables but......, he always waited for in the canteen in case she was late, and he always pulls out a chair for her when they sit next to each other (which is always because Sumit and Raima always sit together 😂) and she noticed that it was something which Sumit always does for Raima and now Rohit had started too.

At first she thought that he was just a gentleman and was being chivalrous towards her, but once when Sonakshi slipped and was about to fall down, he was first one to catch her even though Raima was the one standing close to her, and when he caught her, the nervousness in his voice when he asked "Are you alright?" And the way he held her tightly against himself as if he wanted to let her go... and everytime she saw his eyes, it bore something which she was so unusually attracted to, but the next moment he became that nervous boy again which Sonakshi found very confusing, she thought "What is wrong with guy? He cares about me and it's very evident. Then why is he behaving weirdly around me?"

Rohit on the other hand wasn't able to figure out his feelings himself, whenever Sumit told him that he loved Sonakshi, he denied with so much attitude. But he himself had started to doubt himself. And now after she once slipped and he tried to save her, the moment she was about to fall, he ran in such a speed and looked at her, he's never felt this tensed for anyone before. "What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving weirdly around her..and why does it affect me so much even if she has a small scratch...Oh God!! Please help me."

After a week, they had to work alongside each other, As Sumit and Raima were also partners, they sat alone (I don't know why😝). Rohit and Sonakshi sat with each other during their break time but yet Rohit was still a bit nervous, when they were talking about the assignment, Rohit was so involved in their conversation he even taught her some topics and was very enthusiastic, when she started to talk about either him or anything his talks started to decrease.

But as a week and a half passed, both of them started to like hanging out with each other. Rohit had long forgotten his awkwardness and was very comfortable with Sonakshi. Sonakshi really liked this funny, witty side of him and most importantly his sarcasm.

As more days passed, they became really good friends who were inseparable, and Karan absolutely did not like this.

One day as Rohit's class was extended and even Raima was in the library, Sonakshi was waiting for him in the canteen as usual when she saw Karan come there, she got irritated seeing him there, so she just started reading her book. Karan came there sat beside her, she got up with a jerk.

S- (controlling her irritation) My friend was supposed sit here, I saved this seat for him.

K- Well, he's not here right now right??(he chuckled) I guess I can sit here.

S- No you can't.

K- And why not? Are you the college owner?

S- I'm not, but right now stop irritating me and just get out of my sight.

K- Oh please Sona, you

S- I've told you once, and I'm telling it again, It is Sonakshi for you. Do you get that?

K- ( rolling his eyes) Alright, Sonakshi I...

S- Karan....  I'm warning you don't come near me.

K- If I sit opposite you, then you won't have any problem right?

S- I have problem even if you stay in the room I am. Go away, can't you understand?

K- Sonakshi please, I want to talk to you just once, after that I won't disturb you.

S- Do I look like an idiot to you?

K- Sonakshi please.....just one more chance.

Though she didn't want to, she gave in just in order to get rid of him as soon as possible.

S- Fine, tell it fast.

K- Sonakshi, why are you upset with me?

S- Have you lost your memory or what?

K- No I've not, it's just that I thought you liked me, that's why...

S- But you never really asked me Karan.

K- But Sona...I mean Sonakshi we were such good friends...You

S- Exactly, we were friends, get it?

K- Sonakshi please don't be so difficult.

S- Is there a purpose to this conversation Karan?

K- (raising his voice) Sonakshi please, I'm trying to to talk politely and you're..

S- Politely...... you????(she starts laughing) joke of the year.

K- Sonakshi please there's a limit to my patience..I

She next spoke sarcasm dripping in her voice.

S- Oh no!!! I'm scared... Please don't do anything Karan, I'll cry, please yaar...

K- Sonakshi don't do this or else I'll...

S- What you'll do?? What exactly can you do huh??

K- You have no idea what I can do.

S- Then even you have no idea about what I can do...

With that she started to walk away from there.

K- What does your Rohit have that I don't. I'm better than him in many ways.

Sonakshi turned out and looked at him with utter disbelief.

S- Are you comparing yourself to Rohit?? Like seriously Karan?? Are you really out of you mind?

K- What?? I said the truth!!

S- My foot the truth..You are nothing compared to Rohit... actually no.... you're not even capable to be compared with him.

K- Really and what makes you say that?

Sonakshi took a deep breath to calm herself.

S- Respect.

K- Huh?

S- He respects women Karan. Not only women, everyone. I've never see such a humble boy like him. Anyway just forget it... Respect is something which you would never understand.

With that she walked away.

Karan was standing there furiously looking at Sonakshi when Rohit came there, and apologized to her holding his ears. For which she smiled and led him out of the canteen holding his hand, as he looked at questioningly.

She led him to a bench and they both sat there.

R- What happened Sona??

S- Nothing! Karan was there so..

R- KARAN??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER??

S- Rohit relax.. he said he wanted to talk to me..and I listened

Rohit glared at her.

S- For 30 seconds. And then I couldn't bear his talks anymore, so I came.

R- What did he say?

S- Just the same I want to talk... blah blah.. blah....yack yack.

R- Okkk, and what did you say??

S- Well let's just say I humiliated him subtly....

R- And?

She raised her eyebrows.

R- There is an and coming right?

She chuckled and said,

S- And with a pinch of sarcasm. All thanks to you.

R- To me?

S- Of course. I'm hanging out with the human version of sarcasm and I'm bound to learn a few things right?

R- Am I supposed to take this as a compliment or yet another sarcastic comment?

She laughed and that sight made him happy.

S- That's something you're supposed to decide on your own right?

Rohit gave a very fake smile which soon turned to a smirk.

R- Anyway, if you want I can teach you a lot more things than sarcasm if you want..

He said shrugging his shoulders.

Sonakshi raised one eyebrow at him.

S- What do you mean?

R- Well.... I was talking about.....

S- About?

R- The project Sona,....you see you're a first year student na? So I can teach a lot about many things you may not know.

S- Well, I'll learn them when I'm supposed to learn them... alright??

R- No Sona, what I meant was

S- No, I don't want to know what you meant, can we just focus on our assingment for now?

R- Sona...

S- Rohit!!

Rohit made an irritated face.

R- Fine.

And they started their project talks.

Karan was standing and looking at them, from far away.

K- I still don't get why she doesn't like me? I have everything a girl wants. Well let's see how long you both are going to stay together.

Hey guys, Hope everyone is doing good. I don't what crap I've written please forgive me for any mistakes 🥺. Please do vote and comment I absolutely love reading them.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Till then,

Au revoir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 976 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
513 26 4
This story was originally uploaded in India Forums way back in 2019 by me.. I decided to shift it here. It has got nothing to do with any track of K...
12.3K 775 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
587K 33.8K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...