FRESH AIR || Haikyuu!! X Read...

De caxsthetic

Different people, different mind. Starved to be loved and yet we couldn't do anything to make them love us. T... Mai multe

Be Mine? || Akaashi Keiji
Loving You || Oikawa Tooru
Gentle Affection || Sugawara Koushi
Intoxically Mine || Akaashi Keiji
Pleading Eyes || Bokuto Koutarou
Hopeful Eyes || Bokuto / Akaashi
Lovely Eyes || Akaashi Keiji
Behind Those Eyes || Bokuto Koutarou
Not Anymore || Kageyama Tobio
Homesick || Oikawa Tooru
Away From Home || Oikawa Tooru
Coming Home || Oikawa Tooru
Divided Heart || Nishinoya Yuu
Main Character || Tendou Satori
Lost to Pride || Miya Atsumu
Lost to Doubt || Miya Atsumu
Lost to Him || Miya Atsumu
Completely Lost || Miya Atsumu
Made a Way || Bokuto Koutarou
Grant her Wish || Kita Shinsuke
Leave Me || Sawamura Daichi
Love Me || Sugawara Koushi
Fluffy Comfort || Kozume Kenma
Drunken Cowboy || Miya Atsumu
Let it Brimmed || Tsukishima Kei
Balter || Tendou Satori
Need You Now || Kuroo Tetsurou
Stuck With U || Oikawa Tooru
Elegiac || Miya Atsumu
Caim || Kita Shinsuke
Anagapesis || Kuroo Tetsurou
Querencia || Oikawa Tooru
Saudade || Akaashi Keiji
Just Fine || Miya Osamu
Be Fine || Miya Osamu
Not Fine || Miya Osamu
Never Fine || Miya Osamu
Fine Line || Miya Osamu
Will You Be Fine? || Miya Osamu
I Am Fine || Miya Osamu
Who Needs Memories || Miya Osamu
Warm Up || Yaku Morisuke
With Hope || Miya Osamu
With Time || Kageyama Tobio
In the Rain || Miya Osamu
With Lie || Suna Rintarou
Agape || Iwaizumi Hajime
With Bond || Miya Atsumu
Let The Storm In || Kita Shinsuke
When The Storm Passed || Kita Shinsuke
Through The Storm || Kita Shinsuke
Compromise || Kita Shinsuke
The Dumb One || Miya Atsumu
Round and Round || Suna Rintarou
In Circle || Suna Rintarou
Right Back Home || Miya Atsumu
Contented Heart || Kita Shinsuke
When The Curtains Closed || Sakusa Kiyoomi
To Stay || Kita Shinsuke
To Love || Kita Shinsuke
The One || Miya Osamu
Who Have You || Miya Osamu
HC || First Christmas
Wedding Band || Kuroo Tetsurou
Golden || Miya Atsumu
Secluded Booth || Miya Osamu
Sleep The Night || Miya Atsumu
With Each Flaw || Hirugami Sachirou

HC || Pampering Day

3.4K 110 38
De caxsthetic

Type: Headcanons

Included: Miya Atsumu | Miya Osamu | Suna Rintarou | Kita Shinsuke

Base Thought: All about how they take care of themselves. What's the impact of your existence when it comes to them pampering themselves? What do they do with their pocket money?

— Miya Atsumu —

• This man surprisingly cares so much about his physical appearance, even though he doesn't care less about girls or boys who fawn over him.

• When he buy skincare, he do it for himself. When he buy all of those hair products, he use it for himself. He wanted to look perfect because it makes him feel good. Even though he is already perfect.

• You always love to feel his hair tickling your cheek when he hugs you from behind, it's so soft and somewhat fluffy. And he knows how much you like it, hence the reason why he moves his head affectionately like a golden retriever sometimes.

• He buys everything monthly, and since he is in a relationship with you, he always takes you to the mall and ends up having a date.

• At the end of the date, there will be maybe around three or four shopping bag at least. Yes, all belong to him. Either it's for new stuff that a clerk promote, or stuff that becomes his must to buy.

• Once the two of you are home, no matter how tired it is, he always excuses himself first to the bathroom. He had this headband that he wears before cleaning up, customised one with "Top Japan Setter" written on the side.

• It takes him like maybe around fifteen minutes, humming happily while he cleanse his face as he thinks about what will he do with you until the moon replace the sun. He always has this giddy smile, something that shown when he think of you, and some cool volleyball thingy.

• He is surprisingly easy to be "scammed", just some word about how magical the product could be for his skin and hair, he is hooked. If he has more money, he will buy two or three of them at once.

• Sometimes a week after that, he will whine. He will complain on your ear about how the product is not like how it promised. And as a good lover you are, you will calm him down, recommending him what he should do with the failed product.

• He is so grateful to have you, because you are always willing to listen. And even though somedays his hair will smell different because of it, you never complain and the two of you will just cuddle like what you always do.

• "Thank you, I may not saying that a lot of times and I can be such a douchebag. But I mean it, thank you, for dealing with all of my shit." "It's nothing, Atsumu..." "No, it's everything."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

— Miya Osamu —

• Haha, haha. This man doesn't care shit.

• He loves to buried his head at the crook of your neck when the two of you have some movie night or something.

• His hair is harsh. It may look soft when everyone sees it, but the look can be deceiving. Once it makes contact with your skin, sometimes you grimace from how spiky it feels.

• Yet once again you never complain, don't have the heart to do it as he nom on some snacks with eyes focusing on the screen.

• Every new month where he gets the money from his parents, he always call you and brings you to every new restaurant or places that he already takes note inside his head.

• His pocket money will be gone in a day, usually half of the money will go to his stomach (and yours since he always wants to be the one who pays for the food).

• One day you see his original hair starts to grow, so you tell him that you want to be the one who retouches his hair. He hum and just nod at this, believing in you 100%

• The next day, you come in full equipment. His favourite colour, the bleaching—and a bottle of olaplex that make you broke (but then again it feels like a self-indulgence for you since it can help his hair to be a lot softer)

• When you are done with his hair, he touches his hair, playing with it as his eyes fill with wonder. He looks so excited, asking you things about how can you make it feels like his hair never bleached and dyeed.

• You tell him things about how destructive the bleaching for his hair. His hair is black for god sake and it needed at least three times of bleaching so the silver hair colour can penetrate inside his hair.

• You give him a special shampoo and conditioner, adding some hair mask to his routine, some hair vitamin to give more strength.

• He is so happy to know that and goes to the bathroom to save all of the stuff that you give him. But he pouts all of a sudden, realising that it must hurt you every time he cuddles up on your neck.

• You are currently playing with your phone on the couch when he hugs you from behind, whispering on your ear about how much he loves you, saying thank you and compliment your action.

• The two of you are so hooked for each other, and he promises you some onigiri every now and then to thank you for just being his lover.

• "I can't believe you never complain about it." "Well, why should I? It's not that hurt. Uncomfy yes, but not hurt." "Dear God, what did I do to deserve you."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

— Suna Rintarou —

• He buys things so easily and his room literally fills with lots of high-end products.

• At the outside, it may look like he doesn't care about his physical appearance that much. But oh boy there are reasons why his skin is like it made of glass.

• He is a crazy money spender. When the two of you having an impromptu date, every stuff or products that catch his eyes, all of a sudden it will be wrapped with the luxurious package and fall on his hand.

• Suna doesn't even think about either he will use the product or not. As long as he thinks it's good, no matter if he already has some at home, he will buy it—for stock purpose he say.

• At the first and second date, you just go along with whatever that he wants to buy. After all his parents give him the money, and it's his freedom to choose what he wants to do with said cash.

• But when you go to his house and use his bathroom, you found out there are like fifteen to twenty products that are expired there. And ny that fact, you snap.

• He is sleepy after the date with you, begging for you to be his pillow. A smile grazed his face when you are out from the bathroom, now wearing his sweatshirt and boxer—doesn't even notice the discontented look that you throw at his direction.

• Patting the side of his bed, he wants you to lay there with him. You know well that he is much more relaxed when he had his arms around your torso. So you wait until maybe a few minutes before you share what bothering your mind.

• He had his arms topple on top of you, with his head resting on your chest. He always feels safe and sound, to hear your heartbeat. But somehow, he can feel how your body is a little bit tense than usual.

• You are surprised when he suddenly asks about what is bothering your mind. You are a little bit hesitant at first since you know too well that he waste that stuff possibly by accident, but then again it's for his own good.

• With your fingers gracing his soft hair (that when you think of it is a lot softer than yours), he listens to every syllable that comes out from your lips. He nods here and there. And when you are done, you are only answered with silence.

• At first, you think that you mess up, that you become annoying and it's not your place to pry his life. But then he lifts his head to look at you, a gentle expression appears on his face.

• "I think I need to keep you in my life." "Aye, what with the sudden confession?" "You keep me grounded, and I really need someone who look upon me with no other intention except for my own wellbeing."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

— Kita Shinsuke —

• Kita spends all of his pocket money with the perfect count. He knows well what he needs to do with the money even long before he gets it.

• He set everything part by part. This amount for stationary, that amount for hand sanitizer, another amount for some skincare and hair routine that you tell him.

• Last but not least though, of course some other amount to take you out on a date and to buy some stuff that his grandma has been eyeing and wants.

• Before he's in a relationship with you, he just buys the basic stuff that is just right from his eyes. Like facial foam, sunscreen, deodorant—clean, simple, enough.

• But ever since he dates you, he is sometimes a little bit nervous. You are the first relationship, the first time he actually falls in love with someone.

• From everyone on the volleyball team, he is highly aware that he is considered as someone that is not stand out, someone—that some bitchy ass students said; not attractive.

• So he recounts everything, asking Atsumu and Suna who he knows always pack a lot of things (skincare, perfume, haircare that always make them having the most stuff) when they have some camps or tournament.

• Sunarin being your closest friend of yours from out of all of them, inform you about how his captain seems to lose in thought. And some other time after that, he even sees that the stoic man playing some advertisement video for some 10 step skincare routine.

• So one day, you decided to confront your boyfriend. The two of you just walk side by side in silence, enjoying the calm breeze with the sun starting to set on the horizon.

• You flicker your eyes back and forth between Kita and the road ahead. He glances towards you too, realising your look with his usual expression plaster on his face.

• You jolt when he suddenly interlace his hand with yours, thumb caressing the back of your hand as if reassuring you that you can say anything to him. So you parted your lips, telling him about yours and Suna's.

• He is silent for a moment before suddenly letting out a sigh. He tells you about his insecurity, about how he feels like he should take care of himself more than he used to.

• It pains you to know that he has been having this poisonous thought inside his head. You let him talk and explain everything, and you wait for him to calm down first before you tell him what you want him to hear.

• You tell him how he is through your eyes, how perfect he is that you will never trade the affection that he ever gives to you with anything. You say it all with a soft and genuine look.

• You heard from Sunarin how your boyfriend cried when he received the captain's jersey, and now, you can see tears prickle at the corner of his eyes.

• "It's just, I never been in a relationship before, and I don't ever want to see you leave." "I would never, I promise I would never." "I- Thank you, my love."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

331K 8.8K 59
𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌 (PRISON x MODEL AU) ✩‧₊˚ [COMPLETED] ˚₊ ‧✩ "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 �...
28K 678 16
· · ─────── ·୨୧· ─────── · · THIS USES THEY/THEM (But for Hinata and Kenma they call you "Nii-san") Sunny morning, officially no parents for 5 months...
3.3K 39 5
It has been since 2017 that I have been back into this account. It's crazy that I am an actual adult now in 2024 with adult responsibilities, but I...
385 13 11
KuroKen fanfic I originally wrote this years ago, then discontinued it. I wanted to go back and fix some things, while also changing the plot just a...