𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 26 Coming clean...

2.7K 63 24
By strawberry1d

How could I know
One day, I'd wake up feeling more.

Taehuyng pov

Presidential Hill Estates
( New Estate )

 Taehuyng entered their new living room. Everybody was glad he was back after a little scolding from Yoongi- huyng he went and sat next to an over-excited Hobi, who was playing a PlayStation P3 game " Call of Duty: WWII with Jungkook who look smiling up at you.

Yoongi turned his face and looked intently at Taehuyng whole demeanour. His intuition told him that something is different about the second
youngest. They touched home ground yesterday, and he looked strange...not depressed or worried like most of the times, but there is an aura of melancholy, downhearted or sadness.

Yoongi stood by the marble table counter drinking coffee out of a mug.

He looks at Taehuyng, who was staring far away into space. The boys are squealing and enjoy the gaming match between Jhope and Jungkook, but Tae only stared blankly in front of him, not watching or participating.

"Tae ...would you like a cup of hot chocolate...we ordered take out it will be here in a bit." he offered kindly.

Taehuyng looks up, and a tentative smile reaches the corner of his lips. "I will be much appreciated Yoongi-huyng."

Yoongi smirked," Would you like to come here and keep me company? he gestures with his head to go to the kitchen.

Taehuyng sighed stood up and joined him in the open-plan kitchen. He took a seat at one of the kitchen bar stools, away from the rest of the boys' ears and eyes.

Yoongi took out his favorite cup and started making him a hot chocolate drink " Is everything ok?"

Taehuyng rubbed his face," not really... today was a very... strange day. Something so profound happened that it's hard to comprehend."

Yoongi looked at him with worried eyes" Did your soul mark act up again in...public?"

Taehuyng nodded then whisper softly," Not only that...I'll show you something but ...please don't show any reaction...we'll talk later in your studio" he opened his video app and handed his phone to show Yoongi what happened almost two hours ago.

Yoongi watches with wide eyes as he looked upon the magical soul-bonding ritual. It's amazing. He looked up at him, stunned.

Yoongi with a voice filled with awe and said softly" y ...you met her today?"

Taehuyng nodded sadly," We both didn't want it at first, but the longer we spend time in that space ...I started to realize that I can't reject her...Yoongie-hung, when I held her in my arms ..it was as though I came home. We both have the red-gold string..but the pain. I felt as if I was in hell ..that is how painful it was...I wanted her with me Yoongi...what in the world  I'm I going to do? Knowing she somewhere but I can reach out to her?"

He sounded so gloomy. Now he understood what Jin is going through. How will he live for only a week without his Soulmate? How can Fate be so cruel? Will he be able to sleep or function? He'll be forever worried about her.

Yoongi could stare speechless at his little brother. Taehuyng is growing up. When you have the red gold string, you are practically married by the system. It's An Unbreakable Bond. Like it or not, you are bound.

"You don't want the huyngs to know right now?" he hands the mug to Tae.

"I'll tell them ..just not today...please keep it a secret..." taking a sip from his chocolaty drink.

"Bang Pd needs to be informed...your situation changed... you are the red gold string... an essential string...even the system laws don't want soulmates to separated after a month...is she Korean? Yoongi asked.

Taehuyng groaned," That's the thing she's a visitor ...she's leaving for Beijing in a week...she's Chinese -Korean...Yoongi-huyng, she is so beautiful...I couldn't resist kissing her...oh gosh!" He wiped his eyes as he reminisces about the simple kiss on her soft lips. Gosh!

Yoongi gasped, "Oh my word Tae, you can't separate after a month. The energy can only keep you for 30 days. You need to energize up... soul marks with the red string are bound." he looks more worried now.

Taehuyng laughs bitterly," I know, we need to work out something, but you at least got your dating ban lifted...I still have three years left. It's a mess up."

"Maybe BangPd and the other CEOs can work something out...it will affect your performance, remember, you're in the main dance line" Yoongi reminded him.

"I'll tell them much later, I have to process it first" he inhaled.

Yoongi furrows his brows" Where's your new Fila jacket you bought in Manilla ?" looking at his white shirt.

Taehuyng shrugged," With my soulmate...she had a plain sleeved dress on..., and I didn't want her to become sick, so I let her have it." he finishes his drink and put the mug down, not noticing a glint in the teasing eyes of his huyng.

Yoongi smirked teasingly," Aww, the protective side already kicked in..you're are so whipped!"

Taehuyng just snickers and shove Yoongi shoulder. " She's going to be the death of me... she's so beautiful Yoongi. Stop looking so smugly at me ..remember you're next in line. Mine is settled now." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

He lifts his sleeve and shows Yoongi, who looked at it admiringly.

Yoongi in awe," wow, it's beautiful... and to think we only see it a year later." He clicks his tongue and shoves his shoulder.

Taehuyng smiled and stood up from the stool." thanks for the drink, call me when the food comes, I'm going to shower first...my muscles feel a little stiff."

He ran up the stairs to his private area. All the maknae lines bedroom suites are on the second floor.

Taehuyng took a hot shower and dressed in comfortable sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. Afterward, he looked at his phone and saved the Yunru number. Under the name: Little Funsize.

He plopped down on his leader sofas stools and decided to text his soulmate. He misses her already. Gosh! Indeed, he's already whipped.

Tae: Hi,  Yunru.How are you holding up?

Yunru.: I'm so tired my muscles are stiff, did you experience it also?

Tae: Yeah..take a hot shower it helps.

Yunru.: Will do but are you ok, emotionally and mentally...?

Tae: Yeah, I'll cope as long as I can communicate with you. I miss you already, Y/n. It's so strange, we just met, but I already feel the emptiness without you.

Yunru.: I miss you too  Tae I'm so sorry for complicating your life like this

Tae: No, it's not us Fate will work something out before the 30 days are nearing the end.

Yunru.: Ok, how will you cover up your soul mark? Will your members notice the Invirso binding has dissolved?

Tae: I think I'll tell them that I met you, but I'll not disclose your name.

Yunru.: Thanks I'll tell Liu Mei but not that you "the Taehuyng".I still need my friend alive and breathing.

Tae: Lol😂Maybe we will see the interns, but our company usually keeps them away from us you said she is a Jimin Stan, so she's an Army.

Yunru.: Of course, your company will do it. They will rip you apart as long as I don't see scratches on you I'll be fine- yes, she is so devoted. You guys are so lucky to have fans like my friends they love you unconditionally we have an mv streaming schedule. 😁

Tae: Thank you but I wanted to know if you are a fan?...please tell me cause I saw your bag.

Yunru.: Oh I wasn't initially, but Liu Mei, Sana ( who practically knows all of you, even your blood type our BTS teacher) and Dahyun forced me to watch all of your videos. I love all your work you are so talented but I love your sultry voice more.

Tae: Hmmm I like that. So, who's your bias...?

Yunru.: Oh my gosh, please don't hate me. I like your eldest Hyung Jin because he is so self-confident and I enjoy watching him eat.his EAT JIM episodes..he is hilarious...and his fashion sense...how do you cope with those terrible, dad jokes?

Tae: Aww sometimes it annoys the bejeesus out of us, but we love him and your wrecker.

Yunru.: Well, I got two biases now. I like Suga, he is an introvert like me, and he is so savage. It's scary, and then you came in like a wrecking ball for months you wrecked up my biases you rascal. When I think Jin or Suga make me weak then you came with your beautiful, sultry voice gosh Tae what are you doing to your ARMY...to me.

Tae: 😂😂 Thank you. I was so scared you don't like me at all...It would've made me so sad.😢I'm still jealous of Jin and Suga though. They stole your affections.

Yunru.: Don't be...When I fell into the rabbit hole...I had Jin and Suga as my biases...but then I saw you ...I hate admitting it, and I sense that you hate it also...your visuals are out of this world.. significant genes...

Tae: You're right... it isn't very comfortable...but my mom loves it...I'm glad you don't like the emphasis on my appearance... it sometimes makes me shy and embarrassed.

Yunru.: But ...I'm secretly proud, you beat out all those others in the visual race...but I don't care about that Tae...I want you to be happy and enjoy what you're doing...I'll promise to support you. My friends got me all your merch as gifts.

Tae: Thank you ...I appreciate that. I  also want to be there for you. I want to share your joys and disappointments. Even if we are not there physically for each ... look at your ring finger...that is my promise to you. See it as a promise ring...I'm yours.

Yunru.: Awe thank you Tae...you made me tear up now... when I miss you I'll look at my ring...I'm yours also, and now I sense you're tired and I want you to rest okay... please you must look after yourself... sleep and eat well. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to stop texting you. I'll take that hot shower you suggest.

Tae: Ok...sweet dreams for later...😚 darling.

Yunru.😙😙sweet dreams...Tae -love

Taehuyng smiles with affection. And can tell that this girl has already stolen his heart. He won't ever let her go. He might have a million issues that he needs to deal with, but he will be present in her life. They might not be officially together, but after his dating ban is over, he'll formally make her his.OMG, his family will be pleased. He most definitely tells them after the Tour. His mom will force him to let them meet her.

......💜....

The next day, the Bangtan Boys scheduled a television and radio interview. They also met up with Steve Aoki for the collaboration meeting.

They will collaborate for a new track on the new album they are working on that will be released around September.

The schedule BTS is filming RunBts, Bangtan bombs. Interviews and cover shoots. They've also pre-recorded the film the Festa for their anniversary.

They were exhausted after two days. Taehuyng and Y/n texted each other early in the mornings to connect even in the evenings to get to know each other.

Taehuyng loves the fact that  Yunru. knows how busy his schedule is. She's not a clingy girl. He couldn't find her on Facebook or Twitter.

He already missed her. He couldn't tell the boys or came clean to the company about his soulmate only Yoongi knew. It makes him anxious to disclose something so intimate like bonding.

He remembered when Jin has to disclose his soul bonding when they found out he kept it secret for almost a month. No one could understand why a goofy, humorous Jin became a sad, despondent Jin.

He became weak and collapsed during the filming of a RunBts episode. He only told them that he found his soulmate in the hospital, but he was so afraid to reveal it because of the ARMY and BIG HIT Co.
They had to use System Intel to find his soulmate. They found her weak and sick in the hospital in Mumbai, India.

She transferred to Jins' hospital, and her parents came with her. For two days, Jin was unconscious in the hospital. She was fragile. A soul mate Specialist was called in by management.

Once they touched, their bond immediately strengthened. In one week they were back to normal unable to be separated from each other. They were so clingy. She and her parents stayed with him and his parents for a week to settle the bond.

Everyone started to notice Taehyung's anxiousness, especially during impressive performances and rehearsals. He looked distracted and Sejin mentally remind himself to speak to him privately.

Jin was cooking for them while Taehuyng rests in his room. Jungkook went to call Taehuyng. He found him napping.

"Tae comes, food is ready..." he tried to wake him...

Taehuyng groans and stood up. He feels uneasy and displaced. Was it his soulmate's emotions or just his, he wondered. He knows that he must inform his members. Namjoon will force him to go to BangPD.

They all sit around the table, enjoying excellent Korean BBQ dishes Yoongi, Jhope, and Jin prepared together. The maknaes will clean up.

Yoongi looked at Taehuyng who looked nervously back at him. He discreetly encourages him to do it.

Taehuyng inhaled deeply and dropped the bomb unexpectedly, "  I met my Soulmate !"

It was quiet for a moment until pandemonium broke out. Jin jumped up elated, Namjoon and Jhope have open mouths, Jimin clapped his hand excitedly, and  Jungkook looks at him with wide, shocked eyes. It's only Yoongi that was unbothered.

"What!"

"When!"

"OMG...Tae!!!"

"What the hell!"

" You practically married!!!"

Everyone looked at him with different emotions. Taehuyng just sat expressionless in front of them.

Jin with excitement," My word Tae, how do you feel about it?" Glad that he's not the only one now.

Jhope with wide eyes," so the painful soul mark episodes prepare you for the official meeting of your soulmate."

Taehuyng nodded," I guess... it happened two days ago, I was so scared to tell you. he looked apologetically at them.

Namjoon wiped his face," Wow! You are so blessed to find your soulmate Taehuyng."

Jungkook with hurt in his voice," Why didn't you tell me, Taehuyng? we always tell each other everything."

Taehuyng looked remorseful up to a sad-looking Kookie.," I'm so sorry, Kookie... I didn't know what to do..or how to tell you guys our strings were red gold-" It looks like he's about to cry. Kookie gave him a back hug.

Jin with a shocked voice," Tea, I hoped you accepted her, look what happened to me...it was almost fatal. We denied it for so long."

Yoongi snort-laughed," I don't think he'll want to... he already more whipped than cream."

Namjoon asked the most critical question," Is she Korean? Does she know BTS?"

Everyone looked worriedly at Tae who looked as if he was about to cry. The aura of sadness surrounds his angelic face.

Taehuyng sighs," She Is Chinese -Korean. She is from Beijing. Twenty-one years old,  A 3rd-year film student. Oh! she knows us...  I didn't want a soulmate ...you know I tried to reject the bond but when we met ...something unique happened guys...Jin might know the feeling...how is it possible to feel so much love for another human being, that started as a total stranger- "

Jhope laughs loudly," Oh my...I've never thought I'll see the day Taehuyngie falls in love..write a song about it."

Taehuyng shoved Jhope on the shoulder," It's not funny ...we teased Jin-hyung in Jakarta but I now can empathize. How will I survive guys?" he put his hands in his hair with exasperation.

Jin looked at him with fondness and rub his back," It will be difficult if you don't see each other regularly that is the curse of the red-gold string. Instant love..."

Namjoon and Jhope hugged him because they can sense his distress,

Jimin smiled," where is she right now?"

Taehuyng told him about the hotel. Jimin smiled deviously, " we can sneak you out to meet her somewhere where you can be alone for a little rendezvous "wiggled his eyebrows. The huyngs just shook their heads at Jimins perverse nature.

Yoongi groans."OMG!!Jimin...really!"

Jungkook and Namjoon looked shocked at the mischievous look of Jimin.

Namjoon answers a little harshly" You want Tea to get punished. Dispatch is always having cameras hiding. Even there at Hannam, anything suspicious will alert them. Even the saseangs know our whereabouts."

Jimin just pouts. It was just a suggestion. Jeez, he didn't suggest that they should elope.

Jungkook shook his head, "we can't expose her...the fans and press doesn't even know Jins' soulmate's name, and they've bonded for a year...we must inform BangPD, Taehuyng."

Taehuyng with a fearful voice," what If he wants me to leave her... She needs to be back in Beijing for her internship."

Yoongi nodded," but you can rearrange to meet secretly after every month, where you spend at least a day or two with her.."

Taehuyng looked hopefully at his huyngs," do you think they will agree?"

Namjoon smiled cutely," convince them that you'll need her every month to invigorate yourselves. Tell them you are not together. They don't have to know if you're dating or not. She will not interfere with your career 'cause she's still studying and she is in another country."

Jhope chuckled, "If they see you're coping well in your performances ...they might let you off for a week to see her... as Jin and his family went to India for a whole week as a tourist, but he could meet up with his soulmates family...you can go to China."

Jimin with wide eyes," he wouldn't be able to move around freely in China...V has millions of fans from China...it's better if they flew her in...nobody knows her here. At least she is not famous."

Jungkook was impatient," ok ...first things first. You promised that if you accept your mate, you'll let us see your mark, so show us."

Taehuyng chuckled," only you, kookie.." he lifts his arm to show his mark. Everyone stood in awe at the beautiful compass wheel. He explains the meaning of it.

Yoongi wiggled his eyes and looked at Tae," why don't we watch the magical soul-bonding ... where's your phone...let's transfer it quickly than everyone can see how magical the bonding is."

Everybody clapped happily and ran up to the tv lounge area while Yoongi prepared the screening. The excitement is tangible. When the video starts playing...

Everybody squeals in awe.

Jhope and Jungkooks mouths are wide open."Whoa...!"

A/n: Another update. I hope you enjoy the book so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 728 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
330K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
181K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...