Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)

12.4K 412 2.4K
By VikingMetalToby

(Y/N)'s p. o. v.

I'm having a nice sleep when all of a sudden I'm being madly shaken awake like a sack of potatoes.

"S-SSTOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!" I yell, starting to kick my legs at who ever was shaking me.

The shaking stops and I rapidly sit up in bed, looking to see Masky standing there along with Kate beside him.

"What..... what do you guys want? What time is it even?" I grumble, rubbing my eyes. "And whys Masky in here?"

"It's 4:30 AM, which means it's time for you to get up, " Masky spoke. "Your first few days training you're to get up at the same time, and soon it'll be the normal time which is 5:30."

4:30 in the morning?!

"Alright, I'm going back to school. At least I had to get up at 6AM and not the time I literally fall asleep," I groan, laying back down in Kate's bed and hiding under the covers.

Well Masky yanks the covers off and throws them off the bed, and then I'm left there hugging my self.

"What the fudge man!"

"You have to get up Walker, wether you like it or not! Don't make me get the boss..."

Geez, Masky's a bigger loser than the guy who invented homework.

I slowly sit up and glare at him with a tired expression.

Masky smiles, "don't you just look bright and peachy this morning. Hurry up, and get dressed, then meet us downstairs."

With that, he turns from the bed and walks out of the room. Kate silently waves at me before walking out of the room and closing the door.

I sigh and sit in bed for a while, trying to get out of the hazy state I was in, then I finally roll off the bed and walk over to Kate's closet where I had stuffed some clothes I got from Trender.

I pulled out (all the clothes that make up your your OCs Creepypasta outfit), and put them on.

Lastly, I grab the Zweihander and sash and carry them with me. I don't put them on cause since today is the day I start proxy training, I was finally going to get my own signature weapon.

I walk out of the room and see most Creepypastas doors were closed, meaning they were probably sleeping, and nocternals were out hunting.

Lucky bastards that get to sleep in. ):<

I still couldn't believe I had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning for who knows how long!

I stumble tiredly down the stairs and see the other proxies already down there.

Hoodie looks like he's making breakfast stuff, Toby is laying on the couch either sleeping or watching TV, I couldn't tell behind his facial gear, Kate was at the table typing on a laptop and Masky didn't seem to be anywhere.

Well, I knew right away what I was gonna do. I walked over to the couch where Toby was and sat down, preparing myself to lay back and fall asleep when Toby's hand suddenly slaps over my face.

"Don't even think about going back to s-sleep, Walker," Toby mused, turning his head to look at me.

"What? I thought you were asleep!?" I exclaim, grabbing his hand in surprise.

"I wish, but if M-Masky catches me sleeping I'm gonna ge-get it."

"Get what?"

"... Uhh... I don't kn-know. I kinda don't wanna know s-so I ain't sleeping."

I sigh and sit back up, glancing to the TV with a dreary look. "What do we do now, Toby?"

"Well you have a b-bit of time to eat something and wake yourself up before w-we head to the training room. Usually we'd be o-o-off on a mission, but today we're working-ing with you, so we're all gonna b-be stuck in there."

Well, at least the most exciting thing I had to look forward to today was getting my own official weapon.

After a few I get up and head to the kitchen to eat something so I could at least have energy for today.

I look through the pantry for a bit not finding anything worth pulling besides the same cereal I've been having for the past week.

"How come you guys don't get anything like toaster waffles?" I ask Hoodie who was still in the kitchen.

"I don't know, I mean no one ever asks for it so we don't bother buying any if no one likes waffles," Hoodie responded.

"What? How do you guys not like waffles!?"

"W-Waffles? What are those?" I heard the voice of Toby ask curiously, as he was now walking into the kitchen.

"TOBY?? You never heard of waffles before?" I exclaim in shock.

"Yeah, what are they?"

"God Tobias you uncultured.... nevermind, I'll show you what waffles are okay?"

Toby nodded and smiled as he looked at me. Hoodie shook his head and muttered, "Imagine if you show Toby waffles and he becomes madly obsessed with them."

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen," Both me and Toby respond at the same time.

"Alright fine, whatever you guys say. Just hurry up in here because Masky wants us to start your training in 10," Hoodie said, walking out of the kitchen with some cereal and some toast.

I shrug my shoulders and grab the same cereal Hoodie got and got some for me and Toby.

Then the two of us head to the table where Kate was still on the laptop and we both have a contest to see who could eat our cereal the fastest.

Kate looked up at us because we were making a lot of noise as well as a big mess and she mumbled under her breath "You guys are pigs..."

Well, Toby ended up winning the cereal contest but I blamed it on the fact that I wasnt even that hungry, I was more nervous about my first day in training.

After we cleaned up our mess, me, Toby, and Kate all went togetehr to the training room where Hoodie and Masky should be waiting.

💀💀💀

"Hey Masku, Hoofie," I ask when they told me to take a seat on the bench in the training room. "When do I get my own weapon?"

"When you give back that sword you stole," Masky huffed, nodding to the Zweihander I still had with me.

"I didn't steal it, I borrowed it."

I handed the weapon over to Masky and he went to put it back on the shelf I snagged it from.

While Masky did that, SlenderMan appeared in the room and walked over to me.

"Good, you're here. I honestly thought you were going to sleep in and miss your first sesson," He said to me, while I stood from the bench.

"I would've if it weren't for your personal alarm clock servant," I replied, referring to Masky. "Anyways, can I get my own weapon now?"

"You may, but before the excitement of that, the proxies are going to teach you basics in combat."

I tilted my head. "You guys are basically killers? What's there to learn, I'd just go in and repeatedly stab a person if you tell me to. Nothing to it?"

"That's not all there is to it," Slender sighed, "proxies are careful, swift, and precise. When you hold to the values of a proxy, the more violent and effective you will be as a killer on a mission."

" Oh I know! " Toby exclaimed suddenly, walking over to Slender. "You should t-teach Walker the proxy pledge!"

"Oh right, well we'll get to that eventually," SlenderMan said, "but before we get to loyalty, we will start with basic things you need to know and know how to do."

I nod my head, prepared to listen.

The proxies gather around and stand by, ready to listen to Slender.

"As you've already been told many times, proxies are different from the other regular killers. You are my most important entities, my most treasured followers. Things I may not be able to share with the others killers, I will most definitely share it with you. Not only that, but the strength of a proxy out ranks those of a killers'. It takes time and patience to reach that potential, but in the end you will become an exceptional proxy just like The Chaser here. She's the highest ranking proxy I have, an Adept Proxy."

Kate shrugs and dips her head. "It's only because you've had her the longest," I heard Masky scoff under his breath, and I smirk because it sounded very much like he was jealous.

I'm probably gonna use Kate's superiority over him to mess with him later!

"Now that you are actually starting as a proxy, you will no longer be a Vagabond Walker. I now announce you as an Influenced Walker. Meaning, you are now under my influence and will with our any hesitation carry out any order given by me. You are at my utmost servitude and will go to any extent to do as I say," Slender said to me.

He then took my arm with one of his tendrils and pulled me forwards. "It's time for you to be marked as one of us."

"What? Marked? How??"

"This may hurt a bit, Walker... "

Suddenly, another one of Slender's tendrils moved to my arm and I felt him cut into my skin, carving out some sort of marking.

It really stung like hell!

I kept my teeth clenched and my eyes shut to hold myself back from reacting badly to the pain.

Eventually, I felt the cutting stop, and I blink my eyes open to look at my arm. There in my arm was cut a round symbol with an X marked between it.

"What's that? I've seen that before...but I forgot what it's called."

"This is the Operator Symbol. This is what all you proxies share, the same marking that binds you to me, forever and always," SlenderMan explained.

He then nods to the proxies and they all hold up their arms and raise their sleeves, showing that they all held scars of the same symbol on their arms.

I look down at the fresh wound that formed the mark on my arm and think for some reason to start licking off the blood, but then that would be weird so I didn't do it.

"Wait a minute..." Hoodie spoke up, slowly stepping towards me. "Boss? How come (Y/N) also has a operator symbol on their forehead? None of us have that... And we didn't see you put it there."

I turn to look at Slender and he nods, "Right. Well... That's because (CP/N) is different. In a very... unstable way that I cannot explain."

... What? There's one on my head? There wasn't before...

Suddenly, I'm remembering the image I saw under the Influence when Slender first appeared to me.

...I... saw myself before me; my own eyes were gouged out and a bloody symbol was cut into my forehead. A twisted grin was stretched out on my face, and my now blackened claw like hand was dragging a knife along my neck, causing black blood to trickle down onto the blackened hills below...

What did it mean? The bloody symbol on my head was the operator symbol just like in the vision. And im starting to become concerned. Why did I look like that in the vision? It seemed more demonic than anything else, to be honest.

I wanted to tell Slender about what I saw, but was hesitant. Maybe he already knew anyways. But he called me unstable, and that left me unsure.

He wasn't talking about a normal Creepypasta unstableness, he sounded like it was something bad.

"Oh look, the symbol on their forehead is gone now," Hoodie spoke up again, bringing me out my thoughts. "Yes, it will only appear on certain occasions. It showed here to acknowledge The Marking," Slender stated.

I wanted to ask a bunch of questions and why me outta all the proxies, but I decided that I'll just ask Slender later on when we could speak alone in his office.

"Ok so now that I've been marked," I say, trying to move on, "what's there next to do?"

"Toby did mention the pledge, and it is important that you learn that," Slender stated.

Toby grinned and bounced over to my side, nudging my shoulder, "Don't worry buddy, I'll t-teach ya! It's really s-simple, honest."

"I want all of you to recite it, then I want Walker to try, " Slender instructed.

Toby nodded and spoke up first, then the others chanted along with him.

"I am here to serve
I will not disobey or lie to my master
I will be with my partner wether I like it or not
After I accept this life I cannot return to my old one
I'm not human nor demon
I am a Proxy
And I am here to serve my master"

I don't know why but I kinda wanted to laugh at them when they finished.

Luckily I didn't though, I just stared at them with a straight face.

But geez this sounded so much like a military-cult branch that it wasn't even funny.

Slender looked like he was frowning now cause he was reading my thoughts despite my face seeming serious. "Your turn to repeat it, (CP/N)" He said.

"Ok fine, um....
I'm here to serve,
I'll... obey or lie..not lie to the master?
I'll like... No wait. I'll be with a partner wether I like it or not... Aww wait does that mean I have to like working with Masky??"

"Walker!"

"Alright alright fine sorry... Ok, after I accept this, I can't return to my old life. I'm not human...?? I'm not human, Slendy?"

"Please just finish the pledge."

"Ok. I'm not human and I'm not a demon, I'm a proxy. And I'm here to serve General Spaghetti!"

Me and Toby were the only ones laughing when it was over. Slender wasn't amused.

"You'll have to work on it till you get it down," Slender said, "but it's not all too important at the moment. Now we can move on to fighting. "

"And I can get my own weapon(s)?" I exclaimed, getting excited.

"Yes Walker you can get your own weapon..."

💀💀💀

I got my own weapon.

SlenderMan himself spawned it, my dream weapon I've always wanted (well I never thought I'd actually become a killer one day and actually get it).

An actual (W/T)!

I was swinging around the weapon like a madman out of pure excitement.

Toby, Kate, and Hoodie were the only ones who seemed excited to see me so happy, but Masky and Slender were acting like I was going to murder everyone in the room.

"Would you stop doing that?! Someone's going to get hurt!" Masky shouted for the third time, and I stopped, looking at him with a bummed out expression.

"Let them h-have fun for Christ's sake, why do ya have t-to be such a downer," Toby growled, shoving Masky in the shoulder.

"Masky is right, we don't want Walker to accidentally cause any damage," Slender defended his proxy, "I'm starting to believe BEN and the others are rubbing off on my new proxy..."

Kate shook her head and stepped up, "Let's just start training Walker so they could get used to their new gear."

The others nodded in agreement and then soon the training session had finally begun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
128K 3.9K 66
Previously known as: What makes you Beautiful. --- Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the pe...
587K 14.1K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
10.8K 385 21
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...