SUPERNATURAL - TUM MERI JAAN...

Od NurulDnySham

A supernatural story between an Eagle with an Angel from the heaven transform and becoming a normal human bei... Více

CHARACTER INTRO
CHAPTER 01 - VEER SAW AND FOLLOW BANI
CHAPTER 02 - DEMON GOES DOWN TO EARTH
CHAPTER 03 - EAGLE PROTECT THE ANGEL
CHAPTER 04 - JAY MEETS BANI
CHAPTER 05 - JAY PLAN TO RUIN BANI AND VEER
CHAPTER 06 - VEER EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO BANI
CHAPTER 07 - BALWANT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT VEER
CHAPTER 08 - DEVIL COMES TO EARTH!
CHAPTER 09 - VEER BEING ATTACK SILENTLY BY DEVIL
CHAPTER 10 - BANI HIDE FROM VEER
CHAPTER 11 - VEER SAVE BANI LIFE
CHAPTER 12 - BALWANT ANGRY WITH BANI
CHAPTER 13 - JAY PURPOSED BANI INFRONT OF ALL
CHAPTER 14 - ENGAGEMENT PARTY!
CHAPTER 15 - BANI FAINTS
CHAPTER 16 - SOMETHING HAPPEN TO BANI
CHAPTER 17 - VEER FOUND THE CURE
CHAPTER 18 - BALWANT APOLOGIZE TOWARDS BANI
CHAPTER 19 - BANI MEETS JAY
CHAPTER 20 - VEER AND BANI DATE NIGHT
CHAPTER 21 - BANI REQUEST VEER
CHAPTER 22 - VEER BEING KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 23 - BANI SCARED
CHAPTER 24 - BANI CONFESS HER FEELINGS
CHAPTER 25 - VANI WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 26 - I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, MERI GHARWALI...
CHAPTER 27 - JAY WERE SHOCK
CHAPTER 28 - VEER KNOWS BANI SECRET
CHAPTER 29 - VANI KARWACHAUTH DAY!
CHAPTER 30 - BANI BEING KIDNAP BY SHERYA
CHAPTER 31 - SHERYA MEETS SHUKLA
CHAPTER 32 - SHERYA BRAINWASHED BANI AND VEER SAVE BANI
CHAPTER 33 - VEER ONLY LOVE BANI
CHAPTER 34 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI
CHAPTER 35 - BANI KNOWS THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 37 - BANI BACK WITH NEW POWER
CHAPTER 38 - VEER AND BANI ROMANTIC DATE NIGHT
CHAPTER 39 - BANI SAFE EVERYONES
CHAPTER 40 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI AGAIN IN DARK FOREST
CHAPTER 41 - FAMILY MOMENTS TOGETHER!
CHAPTER 42 - FULL MOON FIGHTS!
CHAPTER 43 - VANI TOGETHER FOREVER EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 36 - VEERANSHU MEETS KUNAL

460 35 8
Od NurulDnySham

Vani Mansion...

[Near the pool side area... Veer sits at the bench...]
Tapish - Veer wait! Veer!
Daksh - Bhai... Bhaiya!
Veer - What do you guys want hah! You want me to agree too with her? I can't do it bast enough! Full stop!
Tapish - It's not about that...
Veer - Then why did you follow me here?
Daksh - Bhai I want you to relax and calm down...
Tapish - Veer... Bani is strong and I know you love her way too much... If you decided to not kill her it's good but you need to find another solution to safe all of us from that Sherya...
Veer - I know... I must meet god for that... I need to do something else Tapish bhai... I can't agree to do that to her... If she die... I mean really death comes towards her I will die along with her too bhai...
Tapish - I know... I get it Veer... If I had a lover too I won't agree on that condition too...
Veer - Hmmm... Sherya that I know is ruthless... Emotionaless... Always wants dark soul and black heart also soul... Stronger then Devil... Her dark magic always control everyone that she found or that she wants! I know one person in heaven can help us to overcome her power...
Daksh - Who is that guy bhai?
Veer - The dark and bright soul seracher angel in heaven... Kunal is his name... He had help me before... He can absorb any dark magic on anyone that were being attacked by Demon, Sherya, Devil and also the Sinner at hell...
Tapish - Wow! Then you need to meet him...
Veer - I got attack by Devil and Demon and the dark magic also dark element were onto my Aakesh body that time... He help me by absorbing the dark element on my body... If I can meet him maybe he will help Bani... But how to meet him... He is in heaven I must go back to heaven it's take one night journey there... With the help of some spell... Then I will leave you all here... Bani is not safe to be here with you all... I hope the dark element won't go to her heart yet if it's goes to her heart then... It's useless for Kunal to help us...
Daksh - So how bhai?
Veer - Only Kunal knows this...
[Then Alisha and Aryan comes meets Veeranshu and other outside...]

Alisha - Veer... You want to asked Kunal to help us? Will he agree to help us?
Veer - I'm sure he will agree... If he knows that Nageshwari is in danger...
Aryan - Veer! Kunal is in love with Nageshwari before you both get married to safe your life it's was Nageshwari request to him! He did it for Nageshwari... He didn't want to see her sad... So it's did all of that things to you on that time...
Tapish - What?
Daksh - Kunal in love with bhabhi?
Veer - Hmmm... Yeah...
[Bani comes outside too...]
Bani - Veeranshu...
Veer - Mmm...
Bani - Still angry with me?
Veer - Mmm...
Bani - Veeranshu... I'm so...
[Veer look at her...]
Bani - I know you hate that word... But I do... And now you want to meet Kunal... I know he won't help me Veeranshu...
Veer - He will... If he truly loves you like before he will help you... Look Alisha had her power, her specialities in knowing human and animals... Aryan had his specialities... I also had my specialities so does you too... He had his specialities on that part he was the only one can help us! I'm not agree to kill you Bani! If you really die do think I can also lived without you?
Bani - But Veeranshu...
Veer - Sweetheart... I can't lose you? I love you so much... More then my life Bani... How can I do that to you... Wherever you go I will be there with you... I will be like your shadow that will always protect you and be with you... Bani please try to understand and listen to me please sweetheart...
Bani - Okay I got it and understand it... But be careful with him... I don't know deep inside I feel he won't help me... Because I already broke his heart and I don't know how he will react if he knows that once again on earth we married again! And how broke he is now... Last time I saw him drunk and lost control about himself...
Veer - I will handle that Bani... I need to go now... I had to arrive early at the heaven using the spell here will help me to go there faster with help from the sun... Then at night is the moon... Bani when dark comes I need you all to lock Bani at the basement... I will come here back maybe next morning with Kunal... Always wear the blue coral necklace Bani... Never take it off!
Bani - Be careful please Veeranshu...
Veer - I will... I see you tomorrow...
Alisha - Be careful my friend...
Aryan - Please come as fast as you can here...
Veer - I will... Tapish bhai I put you incharge to look after the whole family members...
Tapish - Okay Veer... Take care...
Daksh - Bye bhai...
[Veer moved as a cheel to a secret mountain 🗻 and he cast a spell then he vanish in thin air flow the brightness of the sun... A few minutes later he reach at heaven...]
God - Welcome home Aakesh... You here!
Veer - No Aakesh anymore... I wanna be Veeranshu on this time...
God - I know Devil had took you form to be on earth so you in Veeranshu form were present here now infront of me... About Bani right?
Veer - Yes god ji! Please is there any other solution to help my wife...
God - Yes but you must asked his permission to granted your wish for Bani... Is he agree or not to help you both... For only 3 days he can be on earth...
Veer - 3 days? Why?
God - The dark present in the earth will drag him to be bad and on Demon team so I give him only 3 days but first... Asked him if he agree or not to come with you on earth... I know about your plan... Before and I understand your feelings... But on this part is about the person that you asked for help is not in a good condition... He need to stabilize his emotion... So if you can help him and asked him... He will di his job and before going to earth back come and meet me here...
Veer - Okay god ji! 🙏

[Veeranshu walking inside and through the stairs... Up the stairs is Kunal place... Veer saw Kunal were sits alone at the place... Kunal is played by Arjun Bijlani... He is the angel that falling in love with Nageshwari or Bani soon too... He were sitting there sad and lost in his thoughts always...]

Kunal - Life is not fair for me! Never fair! The girl that I love being with someone else! How can I lived with that! Without her! Now she is on earth being with him...
[Kunal looking at Nageshwari picture with him please ignore the background...]

Veer - Kunal...
Kunal - You! Who are you?
Veer - I'm Aakesh... The angel that marry.....
Kunal - The angel that married with Nageshwari! Why you here?
Veer - I need your help Kunal... On earth Nageshwari had become Bani... And I'm Veeranshu there...
Kunal - You here to tell me that! You happy with her! You wasting your time here go! Go far away from here!
[Kunal then goes from there... And Veer stop him...]
Veer - Nageshwari in danger! Her life is in danger! Yes I'm changing my face also form there I'm not just only an angel but also a cheel (eagle) there... And Bani or Nageshwari there is half human and half an angel... Her name is Bani Singhania there... She is still my wife there...
[Kunal turn and sees him...]
Kunal - What did you said! What happened to her?
[Veer explain everything to Kunal... And asked him to help her...]
Veer - Kunal... I know you love her so do I... I love her more then everything but on this time Sherya and Demon play a hard side game with us all of the angel that protecting the diamond stone... Please help her... She's need your help... If not she might turn and become Demon partner same or more worst then Sherya... Sherya had done some magic spell on her and she is way much more stronger then before now... We can't break the spell also when she enter my house we can't smell her scent...
Kunal - I know that spell... It's not just worst but will destroy the person slowly... If it's enter her heart she will become bad and we can't see Nageshwari like before... The innocent, naive and positive side... She will burn in the fire in hell...
Veer - No! That's why I need your help please... Please help me...
Kunal - Mmmm... But... My condition...
Veer - I know you not like before... I mean... You mind and heart can't connected together... But please try it again... If nit for me then for her if you really do love her do you want to see her in that hell?
Kunal - Hmmm... I don't know if I can do it or not Veeranshu or Aakesh...
Veer - Kunal please... I never begged anyone you the first one please... 🙏
Kunal - I'm doing this for her... If the person that I love is in trouble I will safe her and if she wants my life I will willingly give it to her.. But she didn't want me... She wants you and your love!
Veer - I know but...
Kunal - I love her more then you Veeranshu or Aakesh whatever your name is! On next birth I won't stay on your way like this again... I won't fall in love with her... But I already did now this birth... I had tried to forget her... But I can't...
Veer - I'm sorry Kunal... The one that you love is in danger please and she need your help and only your can bring her back to normal... Please Kunal... 🙏
Kunal - Okay... I will find my spell book also the stone... White and blue beautiful stone that will capture the black and dark smoke... It's not just only white and blue type stone but crystal I keep it safe at my cupboard for a very long time for any angel that got attack from the dark creatures like Demon and also Devil...

Veer - Devil is dead! I killed him!
Kunal - What?
Veer - Yes... He die a few weeks ago...
Kunal - He can't die so easily...
Veer - I kill him with god Trident 🔱 at near the mandir where he wants to marry Bani... I mean Nageshwari...
Kunal - What he also wants her? I should never doubted on that who will not fall in love with her... She is not just beautiful but also kind and caring...
Veer - Yes she is...
[Kunal sees Veeranshu eyes when he talk about Nageshwari/Bani it's shows love on his eyes for her...]
Kunal - You really mad in love with her don't you?
Veer - Yes I do Kunal she is my life... And my happiness and on earth where I thought I was alone... But I wasn't... God sent her to be with me and again we get married once again...
Kunal - Congrats on that part... Are you sure Devil is dead?
Veer - Yes I am...
Kunal - Look this crystal stone... Will give her a new power on her body not just healing her but also makes her sees everything that an agel should see like your other capability can sees something or someone bad in their heart also brain and soul too...
Veer - A black heart also black soul?
Kunal - Yes... This crystal will help her once the mission is done this part will gone from her body and will enter back on the stone...
Veer - Not forever...
Kunal - No Veer..
Veer - Okay... Come we need to meet god first before we go back to earth...
Kunal - I can't go to earth! God forbid me...
Veer - Come we meet god first... He will decide everything...

[Veeranshu and Kunal enter the place where god want them to meet him...]
God - Yes Veeranshu and Kunal... Come in...
Veer - God ji you want to meet us?
God - Yes... You can't bring Kunal there but... Take this...
Veer - What is this...
God - Throw this at the room Kunal will see and help Bani on her treatment on earth... Make sure that Demon or Sherya didn't notice him... He will try to pull Kunal into their dark world that's why I always keep him busy ontop of the heaven...
Veer - Okay god ji... I can go now? 🙏
God - Yes... Kunal... Go to special room wait for Veeranshu to call you... If he already called you... You need to tell me I will present there first...
Kunal - Okay god ji! 🙏
God - Go Kunal... Be there...
[Veeranshu fly back and chanting the spell and then he appears on earth a few minutes later... When he arrived he reach at earth everything were dark and then the moon shows up...]
Veer - Oh no! Bani... I need to go home hurry...
[Veer fly as fast as he can to reach home... Meanwhile at home everyone were scared and impatient waiting for Veeranshu to be back...]
Ponky - When bhai will come home...
Bani - Arrhh! Hmmm... 😡😡
Alisha - Oh god! She had become that thing her eyes had changed into red...

Aryan - She had been like her too... Like Sherya too...
Tapish - We all need to stay in one room together upstairs... Like Veer said to me... Come everyone...
[Everyone stay upstairs in a big room beside Vani room.. A few minutes later Veer reach at his house... The house were dark... He open all of the light there...]
Veer - Where is everyone...
Aryan - Veer here... I can sense him...
Alisha - Yes...
[Aryan and Alisha goes outside and saw Veer downstairs...]
Alisha - Veer thank god you here...
Aryan - Since the moon comes Bani had turn and become more worst her eyes were red! And the dark smoke had make her more worst... She had broke the door at the basement just left one more door...
Veer - Take this and throw on the wall upstairs! I will bring Bani upstairs... Kunal is there... Alisha! You need to go out first secure the hoise from Demon and Sherya... Make our house disappear from their eyes sight now... Then Aryan throw the ball to the wall...
Alisha - Okay Veer...
[Alisha gone out and at the balcony and cast a disappear spell to the house... A few minutes later the full house disappear... Aryan then sees everything and the coast is clear and Alisha tell Aryan...]
Alisha - Baby now!
Veer - Wait! Don't do it now...
[Then Bani out from the basement and attack Veer from behind... And Aryan, Alisha also other were shock sees Bani...]
Bani - Arrrh! You had to die!
Veer - Bani... Sweetheart... Stop this... This is not you...
[Bani chock his neck... Veer grunting in pain...]
Alisha - Bani stop... I need to go help Veer...
Aryan - No stay here! I will go! You focus on the house...
[Aryan then goes down...]
Aryan - Bani stop it!
Bani - Arrh! Die all of you had to die...
Daksh - What bhabhi saying?
Ponky - We all had to die?
Alisha - That's not you bhabhi Ponky and Daksh...
[Aryan cast a more powerful spell and Bani were floating and her hands release from Veer neck and she grunting and in pain the spell hurt and give her more pain... And then Aryan tied her using the magic spell to tied her more tighter...]

Bani - Hmmm! Let me go!
Veer - Sweetheart... Bring him to my room now...
[Aryan puts her on the bed... Everyone goes to their room and sees Bani were in pain... Alisha then throw the ball on the wall... Kunal then called the god... God secure heaven and earth magic called from Demon and Sherya black magic... He hide Kunal face on the person that in the house can see Kunal not outside of the house...]
God - Talk and only had 1 hour to treat her...
Kunal - Everyone I'm Kunal... Nageshwari fri...
Ponky - Nageshwari lover...
Kunal - You all know?
Daksh - Yes... Wanna see her... But her name here is not Nageshwari...
Kunal - Bani is her name now...
Tapish - Yes...
Veer - Kunal please work your magic now... I don't want Bani to suffer more like this...
Kunal - Okay let me see her and check her here...
[Kunal cast some spell on her body then everyone can see the part of the black smoke on her body...]
Ponky - What's that?
Tapish - That's is the black smoke the dark magic that Sherya did to Bani...
Kunal - You all can see her otherside of the real Nagesh... Opps sorry Bani... The real Bani is there... Look she hugging her soul...
Veer - Bani...
Bani - Stay away! Don't come to my soul and heart here! You can can possess my body but not my heart and soul! Help!
Kunal - Hear what she said!
All - Yes...
[Kunal cast the spells again... Bani body floating...]
Kunal - I'm sorry Bani... I know this will hurt you I know it but this is the only way...
Veer - What do you mean Kunal?
Kunal - To make the black smoke disappeared first she will be in pain... But will almost lost her life! Then I will make the dark spell out from her body... Are you all ready to see it?
Veer - Just do and please safe my Bani!
Bani - Arrrh! No!
Alisha - Bani...
Kunal - Okay I will do it now....

*What gonna happen to Bani? Will Sherya knows about this what she gonna do about it?
*Can Bani be back to her normal and on angel side or she will be bad forever on team Demon and Sherya?
*Find out on next part... I will update soon...

*I'm gonna introduce you all to my new Vani book here... Veeranshu Singhania the Rajkumar Cheel... Jay Mathur the Adi Naag and also Bani Sharma the normal human being that had a healing power and can heal people also can see the good and bad thing that will happen on someone future by touch their hands or skin... The enemy between the cheel and also the Adi Naag... Adi Naag to find someone and turn it into Adi Naagin in future... Pretending loving the person and also faking loving her... Will Bolenath gives bless to Adi Naag on this mission... Will he knows Bani power and how will Bani falling in love with Cheel... Is the Cheel is a good or bad guy? Find out more and read it on the future chapter this book will had 65 chapter... So enjoy your reading on new book Ishq Ibadaat...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

190K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
17.7K 2K 21
I am fed up veeranshu... I am fed up with all these things... why did you marry me when you never wanted me as ur wife.. why did u bring me into ur l...
4K 148 19
⚠️CAN'T BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BOOK⚠️ NIRAV GOEL He's a successful multi billionaire businessman. Handsome, affable, agreeable, charming, debonair...
143K 6.3K 47
VEERANSHU SINGHANIA & BANI SHARMA He wanted to be with her She didn't want to let him in But what happens when love blooms between them but a havoc c...