2:34 AM Texts - Suna Rintarou

By sh1rator1zawa

Suna Rintarou x Tall/above average height f!reader You were casually on the metro home from a late night prac... More

CHARACTERS
🧈 || 01
🧈 || 02
🧈 || 03
🧈 || 04
🧈 || 05
🧈 || 06
🧈 || 07
🧈 || 08
🧈 || 09
🧈 || 10
🧈 || 11
🧈 || 12
🧈 || 13
🧈 || 14
🧈 || 16
🧈 || 17
🧈 || 18
🧈 || 19
🧈 || 20
🧈 || 21
🧈 || 22
🧈 || 23
🧈 || 24
🧈 || 25
🧈 || 26
MIMI CHARACTER SHEET

🧈 || 15

8.8K 311 848
By sh1rator1zawa

Also, in earlier chapters I
used pictures for references
as what you looked like as
a child with konoha. I truly
apologize for those who are
not asians, as i thought that
you'd imagine the child as
the race you yourself are.
please tell me what to use!

NO SIMPING
3.47 PM

Mimi
STAY PRESSED

GUESS WHAT

Atsumu
YEAH GUESS WHAT

Osamu
No.

Kodzuken
What?

Atsumu
WE'RE IN FUCKING TOKYO

Kodzuken
So?

Mimi
GUESS WITH WHO

Salami
YOU BETTER COME HERE
RIGHT NOW OR I'M SUING

ATSUMU HURRY

i prepared your futons btw, we'll
sleep with the children in the cellar 😼

Mimi
Okkk good

Komori
Hehe oh, but who are you with?

Suna
Ouch, not a futon for me?

Salami
Sjdnsj if you get here in 1 hour i
might put up one for you. You
can join next time

Mimi
Yessss def! Atsumu and I are
sorry for not inviting you suna...

And also, Komori Atsumu and I
are here and we're meeting up
with Y/n soon

Suna
You better be.

__________

You yawn while watching the clock on the wall, indicating that their metro has arrived. You're currently waiting on the platform of your nearest station to greet Mimi and Atsumu. Of course the thought of hanging out with strangers makes you feel uncomfortable, though both are very known public people and supposedly nice.

A loud rumble followed by a squeezing sound resonants against your eardrums and you excitedly raise your gaze towards the incoming train.

Holy shit....

"Hey, uhh... are ye Y/n?" A female with brown, curly hair and lazy eyes asks you and you nod.

"So you're Mimi!"

"Yep!" She nervously says and Atsumu rolls his eyes.

"Ye two are so damn awkward. Y/n, gimme a hug."

You look at him and he smirks before engulfing you in the tightest hug you've ever had.

But after a while, you begin to feel awkward once again.

"Atsumu, you can let go now..." You groan out whilst trying to escape his strong arms.

"But yer so comfortable to hug..."

You scoff and slightly push him away before hugging Mimi.

"So, how was your trip here? And oh, we're walking to my place." You question and begin to walk towards your house only a 10 minute promenade away.

"It was great..." Mimi whispers and, seemingly, is at the brim of crying.

"Wait wait bro what are you crying?"

"Nope!" She exclaims and looks away to wipe the small tears that formed. "Don't worry, just allergies."

"But it's winter-"

"There was a dog on the train!"

"Oh. Alright, hehe."

You continue to walk and the three of you converse while the snow begins to drop down from the sky.

"Soon Christmas!" Atsumu exclaims as you pass by a large kiosk with deformed deer plushies.

"That's- fucking horrendous?" Mimi says and walks closer to the booth. The male worker smiles brightly at you and then at Mimi.

"Would you like to buy one?"

"One of these? These are the fucking ugliest things I've ever seen they're awful. I want 8 of them please." She says and brings out a bunt of quids.

"I- oh- sure..." The worker says and nervously accepts the money in exchange for the weird- abnormal deers. "Thank you, you're welcome again."

Mimi nods before continuing to walk.

Once you reach your house you fumble with your keys. While doing so, Atsumu and Mimi can't help but burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" You question and turn around while opening the door for them.

"Kinda hurt that you didn't greet me. You owe double the amount of hugs now." A scarily familiar face says; Suna.

"WHAT the- I'M- SORRY- WHAT- HUH?"

"Ye know... Yer way more idiotic than I predicted." Mimi says as she chews on a crisp.

"I- shut up, y'all tricked me what did you want me to do?"

"I hinted. You really are stupid, hah." Suna says with his hoarse voice and tucks himself deeper into his blanket that you gave him.

The four of you are currently sprawled across your basement floor with your blankets all over the place. A big monitor is hanging on the wall above you, currently displaying a K-drama.

"SISHO! YE IDIOT!!" Atsumu whines and throws a popcorn at the screen as the main character denies the confessing boy.

"Bruh I'm outta here, this bitch is stupid." Mimi says and stands up.

"Wait legit?" You question and she chuckles.

"Nah just gonna pee, be right back."

"Lemme join ye!" Atsumu shouts and you mentally groan.

"Yeah come."

"Oo okay!" Atsumu excitedly jumps out of his burrito-formed blanket and runs up the stairs with Mimi.

Suna and you exchange a look, silently saying 'Oya oya'.

"Use protection!" Suna screams after them and Mimi just barely manages to show him the finger before disappearing from your sight.

"Lol."

"So." Suna mumbles and awkwardly shifts in his position. "What do you wanna do."

"Do you want to... maybe, I don't know? Play chess?"

You mentally slap yourself at the thought of playing chess like an 80 year old during a Friday evening. However much to your luck, Suna agrees and soon enough you lay mirrored towards each other with the board separating you.

"But wait, you're smart. Don't go too hard on me." Suna mumbles.

"I won't." You respond with a smirk and begin to open in front of the king. "Your turn."

"Wait hold up when did she fall asleep?" Mimi questions as she and Atsumu catch a glimpse of you, huddled up around Suna.

"Maybe a quarter ago." Suna responds and slowly strokes your hair.

"Okay and so why are ye playin' with her hair?" Atsumu asks and points at him, who's  h u g g i n g (cuddling) you.

"It's soft."

[If you don't have hair, he's spraying a window cleaner and makes your head shiny. ❤️]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2.5K 28
Y/n never expected to become close with Atsumu Miya, a well-known student in Inarizaki High, known to be popular with the female students. But after...
134K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
99.9K 3.7K 26
❪ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥, 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖺�...
41.7K 1.3K 33
❝ So you like it when I touch you like that, hmm? ❞ You were only supposed to date Suna because of the obnoxious dare that your cousins came up with...