Dream of Dreams || ILand(top...

By Miss_Swib

A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Jos... More

โ€ขPreambleโ€ข
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Author~

Chapter 18

3.5K 103 9
By Miss_Swib

Jay's POV

"I should do it." I said as they looked at me with surprised eyes.

"For real?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I know her." I added.

But they just stared at me and I can see the doubt on their eyes.
I sighed deeply and said,

"She's my childhood friend. Our Mom's are best friends that's why we grew close to each other so please stop looking at me like that." I explained as they nod.

Well, we're not that kinda close tho. We often tease each other.

"She'll just need a shirt since she's not that wet tho." I added as I looked at her.

"I'll go find her some.." Jungwon said who just went out the bathroom while his clothes are changed.

Jake's POV

We all went out as Jay hyung changed her clothes.

Few moments later.

After Jay hyung finished changing her clothes. K hyung let her rest on his bed since it's the most comfy bed here.

The bed for rank 1 really is comfy.

We all gathered at the living room as Heeseung hyung called us for a talk.

"What should we do now hyung?" Niki asked to him.

" The truth is.. I don't have any idea too." Heeseung hyung replied.

"Why not we should let her stay here for awhile." Jungwon suggested.

"It's okay for me though, I'm just gonna share with Niki's bed^^." Sunoo said.

"Geonu hyung, Hanbin hyung, and Taki was eliminated so that means 3 beds are vacant. I don't have to share my bed." Niki replied as Sunoo pouted.

We all just let out a chuckle.

"It's fine for us too."

As they all agreed to it, we decided that no one should sleep at the purple room for now.

"Where's Jay by the way?" Heeseung hyung asked.
"He's taking care of her since he found out that she has a fever."

He nodded as we all went to the purple room to check on her.

A thought just came up on my mind suddenly.

I know it was her.. it was her who left this bracelet at the airport.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.1K 24
a group of friends were on a trip to a forest and saw a huge house, they decided to go in but something reminds jennah that this place was now lived...
1.9K 23 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...
384K 13.6K 94
โฅ๏ธŽenhypen au โ€žGood luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
69.5K 2.3K 17
Heeseung and y/n were best friends who had the same dream to debut. Heeseung already achieved his goal but y/n hasn't. After a big incident struck th...