Rise of a New demon God

By Dio167208

(Y,N) member of fairy tail went to tenrou Island to complete the s class authorisation exams only to be attac... More

Description
Chapter one WHY
Chapter Two gaining power
Chapter Three training for Revenge
Chapter Four Transcendence and Breaking Free
Chapter Five the Calm before the storm
Chapter Seven The second day
Chapter Eight the Third day
Chapter Nine The forth day Part one
Chapter Ten The fourth day part two
Chapter Eleven Day Five Part One
Chapter twelve The fifth day part two
chapter thirteen massacre
chapter fourteen warning
Chapter fithteen Avatar
chapter sixteen the act of war (very short)
chapter seventeen battle of hargeon
Chapter eighteen a brotherly reunion part one
Chapter Nineteen a brotherly Reunion part 2
Chapter Twenty the pain of the past
Chapter Twenty one truth revealed
Chapter Twenty Two A king Vs A God
Chapter Twenty Three The End

Chapter Six the games begin

4.7K 61 47
By Dio167208

In the Domus Flau

Currently the audience and the guild we're still cowering in fear due to the Mages of demon heart.

Chapati: it's only the first day of the grand Magic games and this is certainly unexpected result. It seems we have a a new mysterious Guild what did you say yajima.

Yajima: I would have to agree the or the giving off is quite powerful it just makes you want to see their faces more.

The audience in the guild couldn't agree more as their full attention was focused on the five masked individuals.

Chapati: Well i would have to agree but let's just hope they can bring that kind of energy to our first game. Hiden each Guild will send out one member from their team and we transported into a different space. The person who is transported to this area will have multiple duplicate or clones of themselves the objective of the game is you find the real person in strike them each time you strike the real person you get one point if you hit a duplicate or a fake you get a minus point. If the real person is found and is knocked out they will be removed from the game.

Erza: so the objective of the game is to find the real person while trying to avoid the duplicates and gather points finding the real person.

Makarov: it appears that way.

Chapati: "not with the guilds send out there member.

Okay for Today's Games, from Sabertooth we have Rufus Lore

From Quatro Cerberus we have Jager

From Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia

Form Mermaid Heel we have Beth Vanderwood

From Raven Tail Nullpudding

From Blue Pegasus we got Eve Term

Form Fairy Tail A we have Gray Fullbuster

Form Fairy Tail B Juvia Lockser

And from the new mysterious Guild demon heart we have Tempest."

( if you have no idea who these people are Google it)

Tempest AKA Wendy walked out to the group of made it ready for transport.

Once they were transported in the games begin once Chapati signal the go.

The members of The Guild all ran around trying to find someone to get a point off of. Gray member for Fairy Tail team a as he was looking around was ambushed and attacked by Nullpudding. But sense gray got hit Raven tail got a point.

Eventually gray and Nullpudding started to do battle until gray was saved by Juvia. Who previously try to hug one of Gray's clones losing them  another point.

But no matter how many times other people attacked Nullpudding he always kept going after Gray.

And be quite honest it was pissing fairy tail off that only Raven tail was going after Fairy Tail clearly they were trying to sabotage them.

Eventually this went on for about 7 more minutes until Rufus from Sabertooth made his appearance known.

Rufus was just standing on the tip of a large building he took out his Rapier and pointed it up into the sky Gathering his magic.

Rufus: I have memorized your every single person is now I will end this. Memory make: night of falling stars.

With that he fired eight beams up into the sky striking gray, Juvia, Beth, Lyon, jager and eve. Rufus got 6 points but Nullpudding Dodge the attack and went to attack rufus. Who created a memory himself being there in order to trick Nullpudding thinking he was there before striking at Nullpudding earnings him with a total of 7 points.

But oddly enough he had no idea where the demon heart Mage was.

But they're all went aside pretty quickly once they notice the sky start turning gray.

???: my mind that was very impressive mage from Sabretooth it's too bad that I'm about to end this.

Rufus in the audience were shocked to see that in the sky above them was Tempest. The sky also start to form eight vortexs.

Tempest: storm Magic: Thunder impact

Then a powerful bolts of lightning came shooting down from the sky and crashing into the eight other Mages instantly knocking them out. She was able to tell their exact location due to the fact that she could hear the Heartbeats of the real ones not the Clones.

Tempest: my that was way too easy oh well looks like it's over.

She said in a very emotionalist Tone but the Guild's the audience and the the spectators still couldn't get over the fact that she just ended the game with a single spell.

Chapati: this is amazing folks Tempest one of the five masks members of demon heart just put an end to the battle and instant. Just how powerful are these masks individuals but due to this act demonheart takes the lead.

First demon heart Tempest 10

Second Sabertooth rufus 8

3rd NullPudding 6 points

4th Lyon Vastia 4 points

5th Beth Vanderwood 3 points

6th Eve Tearm 2 points

7th Jager 1 point

8th Juvia Lockser 1 point

9th Gray Fullbuster. 0 points

The audience kept making fun of how Fairy Tail got last place. And it really put a bitter taste in the mouth of the two competing members that took part in this.

eventually the Mages return back to their guilds Gray apologized for not being able to do any better but was quickly forgiven by his Guild.

Tempest just walked right over there other guild members in why she did all the guilds in audience has stopped and looked at them.

Nightmare (AKA (Y,N)): well done Tempest.

Tempest: it was no biggie really they couldn't even handle one of my weak spells they were truly pathetic.

Inferno (AKA natsu): what do you expect from a bunch of weaklings you expected them to be as strong as us.

Tempest: No not really I just hoped at least one of them wouldn't have been knocked out to see if any of them were really a threat to us but unfortunately no.

Inferno: man this sucks having to be put into these games with a bunch of weaklings this is going to be a game at all its just going to be boring.

Terran (AKA gajeel): I have to agree with Inferno I was looking forward to a challenge but these weaklings won't give me that challenge it's truly disappointing.

Nightmare: I know but we still have a game to compete in so keep the bickering to a minimum.

Demon heart (except for virus): yes sir.

The other guilds were quite infuriated especially sabertooth the demon heart basically insulted every team in the grand Magic games. But just letting you in on a little secret if you were to ask how many f**** they give its -100.

Sting: how dare they insult us like that I'll crush them.

Rogue: calm down sting we'll get the chance we might be stronger than them but we can't our guard down around them.

Rufus who is now waking up and walked over to them had to agree.

Rufus: I agree with Rogue will crush them in the games but we would have to be careful with them not even I can memorize what she just did.

Over at mermaid heel a woman with long black hair holding his sheath sword was staring at the members of demon heart.

(Not my pictures)

This was Kagura Mikazuchi she was the top Mage and mermaid heel.

Currently some of her guildmates were looking at her.

Millianna: kagura are you okay you've been staring at the guild ever since they were introduced is something wrong.

Kagura: yes I have an uneasy feeling about those five like they're hiding something.

Millianna: I wonder what it can be.

Over with Fairy Tail multiple of their members were currently staring down the members of demon heart.

Erza: just who are these Mages and the one who was talking to the others is he there leader.

Lucy: I don't know erza but I do know but they're extremely powerful you saw that one girl I believe her name is Tempest. And if that's their leader then he has to be crazy strong.

???: I would have to agree.

The members of Fairy Tail turn to see Mavis Vermillion standing there their first Guild Master.

( not my picture)

Makarov: first Master what are you doing here.

Mavis: I decided to come here and cheer you all a long with you guys.

Lucy: how are you not spotted.

Mavis: only people who have the Fairy Tail Guild Mark can see me. And to answer your question Lucy yes the one that Tempest was talking to. Although he hides it well I would say he's around three times stronger than her if not more.

This relevation stunned the entire guild Tempest could take 8 different Mages in various places with what she claims to be one of her weakest spells. And this person could be three times stronger than her if not more.

Mavis: *Narrows her eyes at the masked individuals*: I believe we are going to have a hard time winning this with that Guild in place.

Gray: well as long as we have the first Master here that's a reassurance even if you are just a spirit.

Mavis couldn't help would be happy along with the rest of the guild.

And with that the first day of the grand magic games came to an end as all of The Guild went back to their separate hotels.

With demon heart

Currently our demonic Guild was hanging around their hotel room waiting for the next day.

The three dragon slayers were joking around with each other virus was just off in a corner reading a book. The rest of the guild took off their mask but (Y,N) didn't he walked over to the balcony and stared out at this city.

It was starting to get late so there is really nothing he could do so he just stared off into the distance.

As he was doing so he didn't hear serana approached from behind as she laid her head on his shoulder.

He thought this would happened so he just laid his head on top of hers as the two just stared off into the night sky.

Serana: come on you should get some sleep.

(Y,N): I'm coming my lovely demon.

Once entering their room (Y,N) took off his mask and his shirt and changes into some shorts.

As the two decided to lay down in the same bed as (Y,N) wrapped his arms around serana's waist and she snuggled into his chest. As the two peacefully drifted off to sleep wrapped around in each other's arms.

And was that the first day of the grand magic games were over. With a shocking results might I add.

The people of the grand magic games could only speculate what the next couple of days would bring.

And there you go I want you to let me know if I did anything wrong this is the first time I ever done a fairy tale story on this Arc like ever and it's been so long since I've seen it.

Sorry for making this a little shorter but this would just go and go over the first day of the grand Magic games you give you a basis of what's the happen in yes I did just Cliffhanger you again I'm turning into an evil author this is what we do.

Thank you for reading the story and bye-bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
23.4K 226 46
Yuga Mikado has figured out how to travel through time, resulting in him meeting his father, Gao from 23 years ago. But he doesn't seem to be the onl...
5.7K 112 15
"Remember, child..." "...checkmate is not where the game ends." The Rebellion has succeeded; Celestia has fallen, and Teyvat has ushered in a new Era...
265K 12.8K 81
A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. Got died in some beatings. Where she was...