𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Dragons existed, yeah I know, huge surprise, huh? Well, dragons did. They were the ones who helped create the... More

Season 1 すゆぅ
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
Season 2 雲キ往
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】

【Chapter 7】

11.1K 310 45
By chickennuggetgremlin

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

ʙᴇʀɴɪᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ

In the town square, there stood a strong white horse with a man on top of it. With broad shoulders, blue eyes, and bubblegum pink hair with a serious expression on his handsome face, surely, a waste of good looks to use such an expression.

Another soldier came next to the man clad with metal armor and a neutral expression on his face. 

"Looks like they've already left town and headed southwest." Spoke the soldier as the villagers began to surround the village with worry etched across all of their faces.

Turning his head slightly, Gilthunger whispered, "Southwest...That's toward the Forest of White Dreams." Once finishing the soldier began to speak, "Yes, but over there is-" Before he could finish his sentence Gilthunders horse began to move southwest making the soldier yell out his name, only to be ignored, though the soldier still followed him. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Mama Hawks stood on the edge of a cliff as the group of four looked upon the Forest of White Dreams with hazy fog enveloping the forest making it look as if it was haunted by an evil entity, but instead, it was guarding a specific, special giant.

"Are we really gonna be okay?" Walking down the forest the group of four began to look around, trying to find any sign of any living life, the one who spoke first was none other than Hawks as he too, looked around.

"It's been three hours since we entered the forest, but we haven't seen a sign of man or beast anywhere." Hawks complained as he still trotted forward, following nothing but the wind.

"Yeah... Lord Meliodas, are you sure one of the Seven is hiding here in the forest?" Asked Elizabeth as she followed Hawks, as she looked behind her only to see Meliodas looking up at the sky with a far-away look. 

"Probably." Meliodas answered with a carefree tone, though in front of them all stood a fuming Hawks. "So we came here with no hard evidence?! There are rumors of a crazy monster in this forest, you kn-" Being interrupted by a yell Hawks immediately jumped up in surprise as he turned around, "What's wrong?!" Hawks yelled with a scared tone.

(Y/N), who has stayed behind the group snapped out of her thoughts as she looked up, only to see Elizabeth with a shy expression. Finally decided to be productive (Y/N) spoke up. "Elizabeth, you good?" (Y/N) asked, as she gave Elizabeth a worried expression.

With a bashful expression, Elizabeth finally decided to answer. "S-Somethings touching my butt..." Both Hawks and (Y/N) looked down on where her butt should be, only to see a hand touching it, and to no one's surprise, the one who was responsible for touching Elizabeth's ass was Meliodas.

In response to that action (Y/N) let out an exasperated sigh, and Hawks was fuming in anger. "Don't worry. It's just me." Meliodas reassured all three of them, wearing his casual neutral expression. Elizabeth looked relieved as she wiped her forehead, "Oh, thank goodness!" Exclaimed Elizabeth with a relieved tone.

With an angered expression Hawks immediately responded, "How is that okay?!" Walking up to them I placed my hands on each of Elizabeth's shoulders and pulled her away from Meliodas' grasp. "Owner, I think we should not let these things become something common for Elizabeth. The King might get mad at us for letting such...adult things seem natural for her." Spoke (Y/N) as she made sure that Elizabeth was okay, in which Elizabeth gave a shy nod in return.

Letting out a sigh, Meliodas decided to change that topic. "Well, moving past that..." "You're letting it end there?!" Spoke Hawks as he expressed his thoughts in disbelief of his actions.

"This is Meliodas, so all we can do is just go with the flow. Don't you think?" (Y/N) spoke up as she looked at Hawks. Looking away from (Y/N) stare Hawks began, "Well..."

"Don't think I forgot about you, (Y/N)!" Meliodas exclaimed as he hugged (Y/N) from the back with a happy expression. Hawks groaned in annoyance and all that Elizabeth from the sudden affectionate action given to (Y/N) was a glare heading in Meliodas' direction.

While still hugging (Y/N) Meliodas looked up childishly. "I do have a hunch. The Forest of White Dreams is covered by fog, making it difficult to traverse on horseback. It's easy to lose your direction, so even hunters and travelers avoid this place." Meliodas spoke, a thinking face replacing his perverted one.

"I guess that makes sense..." Spoke (Y/N) in a hushed manner. "That's true! It would be easy to hide here. Huh? U-Uhm. They're gone!" Elizabeth exclaimed, her once bright expression dimmed down into one of shock.

"What's wrong?" Asked Hawks as he gave Elizabeth a concerned expression. "A-Ah! W-Well, it's nothing." Elizabeth answered in a rushed manner. (Y/N) face displayed one of disappointment as she went over towards Meliodas, once arriving at his side (Y/N) bent down a bit to match his height. "Owner, don't you think that was a bit...unnecessary? You're really corrupting this girl, I'm worried that we'll be sentenced to execution because of it before we're able to do anything else."

Looking up at (Y/N) Meliodas gave a small peck on her cheek as he responded, "Come on, you know I won't let them lay even a finger on you if that were to happen." Meliodas spoke as he proceeded to walk forward with his arms wrapped around my waist, forcing me to follow him.

"Isn't that my job?" (Y/N) asked with a perplexed expression, though all Meliodas did in response was look away from her which made (Y/N) even more confused, wasn't that her job?

'This can't be happening! No, you need to calm down and think this through, Elizabeth. I'm sure I put them on in the morning when I woke up. In the bathroom? No. There's no way I would've forgotten them then.' Elizabeth thought, though as she glanced up her eyes widened in realization.

'They're really gone!' With the final realization, Elizabeth entered a state of inner panic. 

"Hey, quite slowing us down and keep moving!" Hawks exclaimed in frustration, on which did not at all help Elizabeth in her state of panic. "Y-Yes!" Elizabeth replied, trying to catch up with everyone else.

In response to Elizabeth's action, (Y/N) stopped her movements and unwrapped Meliodas arms from around her waist and calmy ran towards Elizabeth. Finally noticing (Y/N) actions, Elizabeth looked up only to see (Y/N) back in front of her. "Get on." (Y/N) demanded, back still bent down to allow Elizabeth to climb on.

From this action, Elizabeth let out a gasp, "Miss (Y/N)! I can't possibly to something like th-." "It's not like we're going to do something inappropriate. So just climb on for then Hawks will stop complaining." Leaving no room for argument Elizabeth quickly climbed onto her back as her heart began to race.  

In the background, Hawks let out a bored sigh, "Then come on already! I don't want to stay in this creep show any longer!" Hawks exclaimed as he turned around and heading forward. Meliodas was still quiet, looking blankly at the two.

"Hawks, don't you think you're being too much of an uptight piglet? Lighten up a bit, this is progress!" (Y/N) exclaimed, though the response managed to shock everyone.

"Huh? Whose an uptight piglet?!" Several Hawks asked, suddenly, the real Hawk finally realized what was happening which managed a surprising response. Knowing what's going to happen, (Y/N) sighed and used wind magic to move the real Hawks towards them.

"I don't really wish to get through all this drama, so why not cut it short?" (Y/N said as her expression showed one of boredom.

"H-Huh?!" Yelled the Prankster Imps in surprise as they revealed their true self. "H-How were you able to figure out who was the real one?!" Yelled one in bewilderment, the rest nodded in agreement.

Grabbing onto Hawks ear and pulling him behind her (Y/N) began, "I don't think I showed explain myself, it's not like how I did it will truly matter. Now, show us where your master is and everything will be okay, and if you don't...Well, servent to servent, I would choose the first option." (Y/N) said with a threatening tone, she doesn't like her time being wasted.

Though the Prankster Imps were stubborn. Running around (Y/N) lead her to keep her guard up, though the sudden rush of imps managed to pull Elizabeth towards them, and this opportunity they couldn't let it pass.

"More Elizabeths?!" Yelled Hawks, though he was mostly ignored by everyone. "Ara Ara, isn't this a good thing?" Meliodas said with a perverted expression, though was also ignored by everyone.

However, there stood (Y/N), confused about what to do. Her aura was also copied by the imps making sensing the real Elizabeth a difficult task. 

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.4K 94
Of love I will scream, echoing eternally. No one knows you more than I. Like two planets we collide But at last we found a light to guide us Never wa...
7.4K 160 12
A small, blonde child, who wants nothing more than to live his life happily, is forced through trials and hardship to achieve his desire. A lover cur...
4.1K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
74.4K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...