There's a Ghost in the Machine

By adamabyss12

There is a boy who has lost his parents in the life on industry, rigged from the attack of the White Fang. Wh... More

The Possession
Programming
Meeting a Maiden...
Battling against a Cat Faunus
Battling White Fang and Unwanted Reunion
The Backup Body
Dark Screen of Demolition
A Forgotten Something Remembered
A Remembered Creation
Curiosity Discovers Something
Computer Rage
White Fang Attack at Base
Vision meets Penny again
Finding something needed
The Reveal
Evolvutionizing Combat Humanized Observer
Talking with Echo
Echo Sees the Outside World
Echo's Prototype/Intelligent Rational Initiative System
What's In the Robotic Mind/Past Enemies
VIRUS
The Sentient AK-200
Nano-tech: Work in Progress
Buggy Reunion
Concern in Wattpad

Live in Safe Winter...

3.1K 51 26
By adamabyss12

Aurora has been moving for a pretty long time, and was able to find a home in Mantle, which is under Atlas.

Now normally, it would be a pretty dumb thing. But since Atlas don't check on Mantle civilians that much, they are gonna be fine for a little while.

The way the got to Mantle was actually pretty simple. They went inside of the Infini3, with Aurora going last, because he need to make it look like a package to Mantle, and had to make it look as convincing as he can make it.

But due to the attack that has happened at the base he was in, he is unable to copy the fridge function in time, which allowed him to make food. So they need to get them until Aurora recovers from the ordeal that has happened. Thankfully, due to Vision acting and looking very human, he was able to make a shop, which sells out Fire Dust Furnaces, which actually was able to help everyone Mantle. They were able to get enough money for metal that Aurora can use to make an underground base, so that everyone can remain hidden from even Ironwood and his experts.

However, they still have no idea what to do with Reaper, who they brought along. Since he is unable to handle the heat, they were able to transfer his consciousness to one that can resist the winter they are in.

Needless to say, he looked very awesome from the way his body is like now. And both Emerald and Neo manage to get new clothing.

The only one that didn't seem to get new clothing, was Amber. But she doesn't seem to care, as she is fine the way she is right now. And besides, she still looks beautiful regardless. And Aurora doesn't seem to care that much about it.

Anyways, as for Echo, she is doing very well. She is simply resting, as the journey made her energy drained, as she had to recharge inside of her case again. And besides, Echo and Vision are still together no matter what place they are in.

It had been a week, and there was still no form of anyone hacking into the systems of his house. However, he still decided to upgrade both the hardware and the software of the house, just in case that there is someone that's skilled enough to hack into the computer systems of his place, as well as updating the software and hardware of both Echo and Vision, whom he is concerned about very greatly. He also did the same thing for Reaper, who is still confused on the things that he is doing. But not worry for Aurora, as he has an idea on how to help him with realizing the choices that he can do. It is just going to take a little bit to help him. But for Aurora, who is very skilled in electronics...it should be nothing more than a small piece of cake.

Current time...

Vision is giving the Fire Dust Heaters for over 150 lien. The Heaters that he made are very expensive, due to how much energy that have, as well as the amount of time that Aurora had put into making the Heaters workable for everyone to use. But the heaters were very heavy to carry, and although he does have the strength to effortlessly lift the entire thing, he needs to make himself look as realistic as he possibly can, without giving away his real identity. So he pretends to strain himself, puts it on a trolley, and gives it to the people that bought it, while also sweating from how much effort he is putting into helping them with the heaters.

After a little bit of helping the group, he than spoke out to them.

"Alright, have a wonderful time using them!!"

He than looked at the time, and saw that it was in the afternoon, and it is close to nighttime. So he immediately shut down the store, and went back to the house, invisible, and went through the wall of the house...while also accidentally running into Echo, who suddenly was in front of him, and their lips are inches from touching each other.

Vision than immediately back up into the wall very quickly, and then phases through it. He than went back just a few minutes later, with Echo having an amused smirk present on her holographic face.

"Well...would you call that an 'accidental kiss', Vision?"

Vision was unsure how to feel about that, until he saw Bastion going down the stairs...and is holding a bird on his very shoulder

And to make this even worse, he had a cap on his head, with made him look much more ridiculous looking than he is before.

Vision simply looked at Bastion with a deadpan stare...well...more like the best one that he an muster, before he turns to Echo, and spoke out.

"No, I wouldn't call it that, because we haven't touched with our lips. We were close, but we didn't touch with our lips."

Echo than went forward, and put her hands on his shoulders, before going close, and speaking into to him.

"Well...than you get one that is given to you, purposely."

Vision, realizing what was about to happen, than spoke out to Echo.

"Wait, Echo, don't you even dare try to-"

But it was too late, and she kissed him full in his very lips, and refuses to let go of him. She held his shoulders tight, and Vision, for a rather unknown reason, is unable to turn intangible. Well...this entire moment went full on embarrassing in just 5 minutes.

Inside of the Infini^3

The Infini^3...it is an invention that Aurora has made, during the early days of his time as an AK-possessing soul. It is an invention that he most proud of, as it has an unlimited amount of space that is inside of the pocket dimension that he made. And now, inside of the Cube, he is inside the vehicle that they had taken from Atlas. He is working on helping Reaper with his new body, giving him much tougher metal to make him far more durable, as well as giving him much more dangerous ammo to shoot people. The shots are now powerful enough to destroy even concrete, and even extremely durable metal. And speaking of Aurora, he was able to make some upgrades on his body.

He is now far more durable than before, and can now use the blades as actual using weapons, as he now holds them in his hands. However, he didn't change and modify the guns, as that is simply too hard for even him to pull off. So he'll stick with swords. And the one minor change that he made, was the fact that he decided to merge the 'helmet' with his 'face.' So his activation will be a simple boot up sequence for even him. No sliding the helmet on his face sequence. Now he is far more stronger than before, ever since he upgraded his body, as he is now capable of taking much more punishment than the average Huntsmen. But as he is at right now, he's almost done upgrading Reaper with the new material that he is using in him.

As he is still continuing on the body, suddenly, Amber had entered the Infini^3, and is still looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hello, Aurora. How are you doing with Reaper?"

Aurora turns around, and spoke out to her.

"I am almost done upgrading him. Just needs to do a couple more tweaks on him, and he should be able to get up and go."

Amber smiled at Aurora, in which she speaks out to Aurora.

"That is nice. And I should let you know that Emerald and Neo are back home.

Aurora was surprised, but than again, he had been cooped up inside the machine for a bit. So he decided.

"Hold on...I'm almost done. Just one last thing to do to Reaper, and...There! Finished."

He than stood up, and turns to Amber.

"Well...let's go back up. Shall we?"

Amber nodded, as they both went back up, and are now out of the cube, in a brief flash of light. And there are Neo and Emerald, now more beautiful.

"You took a very long time to get out."

Emerald spoke out, as Neo pulls out a scroll, which typed out: "How is Reaper, Aurora?"

"Reaper is okay, Neo. I just made some upgrades. S'all."

Emerald smiled out, as he is always a person helping out other people, regardless who.

"Heh. You always have a Pashtun for machines, don't you?"

Aurora, inside, is smirking, as he spoke out to her.

"You know that I do, and besides...I'm making something new for my body."

Amber turns around, as she spoke out.

"What is it that you are making this time, Aurora?"

Aurora turns around to her, and spoke.

"You'll see. And believe me...it's awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 722 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
95.6K 1K 22
Y/n Rose was always smart and self sufficient but was abused by his parents and yang because of it but ruby cared for him then one day he runs away i...
226K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
443K 3.2K 21
Pain. Hatred. Insults. This is normal in the life of (Y/N) in the hellhole called 'home' with his 'family'. But what happens when he leaves?