Shadow World ~Alec x Oc x Jac...

YourWorstNightmareX9 tarafından

You are a shadowhunter, though you don't know it yet. Your parents were very powerful shadowhunters, but they... Daha Fazla

Main Characters
Clary's Birthday
The Institution
The City Of Bones
Hotel Dumort
Vamp Nest
Question
Stalkers?
Downworlder Rave
News
Attack
Meeting The Parents
Seelies
Werewolves
New Alpha
A/N
Unknown History

A/N

7.4K 66 0
YourWorstNightmareX9 tarafından

Hey, I've been reading the comments and you guys want more chapters to read. I'm here to tell you that I'll be updating soon. I'm just coming back from a vacation. I plan on staying at my aunts house and I think leaving tomorrow to continue driving home. I'll update sometime after I get back. As I'm having family over and family comes first. Thanks for being patient with me. And I'll update as soon as I can.

Have a great New Year!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49.4K 2.3K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
136K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...
344 12 1
After a quarrel with his mother, Alec decided to cool down and think about what to do next with his life. Not wanting to burden his siblings and the...
36.9K 908 32
18+ au Jace x Alec x Oc Simon x Clary (don't come after me it's an au) Simon (19) Jace (18) Alec (18) Clary (18) Izzy (17) Silver (17) max (11) Mary...