Diary, By M. Miraculous

By TheMiraculousMatt

A continuation of Twisted Twins. Written in the form of a diary by our favorite meddling Matt. Very short cha... More

Entry 1
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18
Entry 19
Entry 20
Entry 21
Entry 22
Entry 23
Entry @$

Entry 2

8 2 1
By TheMiraculousMatt

Dear Diary,

   I visited the anti-void for the first time since the Collision. Glitchy seems fo have made himself a home since I last checked in. Without the old Destiny and Fate waring within his mind he can focus on other things.

   The agreement between Ink and Error proved to hold. Unnecessary universes (ie repetitive runs of the same AU, unfinished worlds, ect) were purged and thus more room was created. Original AU's were left alone.

   Error noticed I was there. We had a talk. It was nice.

   Signed,
     M. Miraculous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
201K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
367K 13.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...