Diary, By M. Miraculous

By TheMiraculousMatt

A continuation of Twisted Twins. Written in the form of a diary by our favorite meddling Matt. Very short cha... More

Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18
Entry 19
Entry 20
Entry 21
Entry 22
Entry 23
Entry @$

Entry 1

15 2 2
By TheMiraculousMatt

Dear Diary,

   We stopped the end of the multiverse. Crayola, Error, and I. Ink played a role but after all hes done, that is as much as I will give him. My multiverse did not fall apart today.

I am keeping this notebook as a coping mechanism. I did almost die in a fire as did most of the AU's. However most common people do not remember.

   Crayola and Seven were sent home. after Error and Ink unlocked their universe. I hope they will be okay. My "vision" is clouded and I can not see past the here and now at the moment.

   Error and Ink have taken up the roles of Destiny and Fate respectively. I did not see this outcome. They managed fo surprise me.

   Error seems somewhat cocky with his new powers. *Error's name is crossed out and replaced with Glitchy.* I wonder where this will go.

   Signed,
     M. Miraculous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...