Good Kitty * Aizawa x Daughte...

By aizawasmilkymilkers

π”»π”Έπ”»β„€π”Έπ•Žπ”Έ β™‘οΈŽ you are a kitten aizawa finds and raises, creating an unbreakable bond. what happens when yo... More

background
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
author note
22
23
24

19

14.8K 469 784
By aizawasmilkymilkers

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating as much :( I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride with the recent MHA manga chapters I'm reading. So I would like to make it up by showing you a random doodle I did and colored.
He needs a name! What should it be?

Again, thank you for reading this story. I did not think so many would read it, and I love reading the comments. Ya'll are funny lmao. <3

aizawa's pov

Eri explained to the three how awful she's felt, and apologized to each of them. Obviously that shitty situation was not any of their faults, but such heavy emotions burdened their shoulders.

Miki seemed a lot better though. Apparently Chisaki tried to kill Miki, because of the hatred he had for his sister. To think Miki had brothers and sisters... Authorities explained to me that it is best not to let her know yet, until she is older. Including telling Eri about Sir's death.

I sighed as the conversation switched to talking about the school festival we were going to have soon. I looked down at Miki, her tail swished excitedly as she listened to what kind of events were to take place.

I'm so glad she's with me again.. She's been kind of distant when she woke up, but seems back to normal ever since meeting with Eri. They've been getting along so well.

Bringing Eri and Miki to the dorms, Miki sniffed around the new smells, holding Eri's hand. "What are you doing?" Eri asked, trying to keep up with the curious neko.

"I can smell everyone here.. How come?" Miki asks, now smelling the couches. "Everyone is temporarily living together, remember we discussed this?" I asked, wondering if her brain is still foggy from the incident. Recovery girl did mention her memory would not be so great for a while.

"Oh! Everyone!? Really!" Miki smiled, holding Eri's hand tighter. Eri awkwardly stared up at Miki, not sure why she was so excited. Miki finally let go of Eri, who immediately ran back next to me. I guided them to the teacher lounge, where they both will be staying with me. Miki ran into my room excitedly and ran around.

Eri held onto me tighter, amazed at all the energy Miki had, especially just being released from the hospital.

"Yoko!! Yoko I'm back! Did you miss me? Huh! Did you miss me??"

Oh no....

"I bet you did! You were worried, huh? Come out!" Miki laughed, getting on her knees to look under the bed. My heart shattered.

I completely forgot to tell her..

"hm?" She pondered and sniffed around. "Dad, where's Yoko? Where is he?"

"Uhm.. Miki..Wait here"

I ushered Eri out and asked Togata to watch her for me, and show her to where she will be staying. When I came back into the room, Miki was sitting on the bed, still looking around for any trace of Yoko.

"Miki.."

She sat up straight and smiled, patting down next to her. I sat down hesitantly, and pulled her onto my lap. How do I even start..?

"Miki.. You know Yoko was really, really old.."

Miki nodded, a smirk stretching her lips, as she flicked her ears. "Oh yeah, he was. So grumpy"

"And.. he was started to get weaker, as he aged. And one day.. He was really tired.." I continued. Her confused smile seemed to drop.

"...."

She never took her eyes off me, but the grip she had on my sleeves tightened.

"...So he went to sleep"

*timeskip*

Y/n Pov

"Ready?" Dad asked me, opening my room door slightly and peeking in. I nodded and grabbed my bag, and walked with him to the elevator to the common space.

Its been a few weeks since we moved in the dorms, and I've stayed in my room the whole time. I haven't even seen Eri, I wonder if she's okay.

"Y/n!" Everyone gasped, as they laid their eyes on me. The all rushed over by the elevators and crowded around.
"Glad to finally see you come downstairs!"
"Will you eat dinner with us?"
"Are you going to come to class with us today?"

I simply nodded, and tilted my head in acceptance. I missed them so much.. but I don't feel so great yet. (Y/n has become severely depressed after learning the passing of Yoko) I see Eri run up to us, Mirio trailing behind her. "Y/n!! Are you feeling better today? I knock on your door every night. Do you hear me? Do you hear me say goodnight every day?" She gasped, bombarding me with her cute questions. I looked down at her, smiling a bit.

Dad has been telling me how bright she's been after the school festival, which I refused to go to. So I haven't seen the progress myself, but I can see a complete difference from when I first officially met her in the hospital. She's so bright.. I wonder if Aoyama has anything to do with it..

"I'm going to the gym, I'll be back for dinner" I smiled, patting Eri's head apologetically, and avoiding the conversation. She frowned, but nodded excitedly. I asked Dad if he can start training me again, which he hesitantly agreed to. I guess he wasn't expecting me to train so quickly.

"I'll be there in a second, I need to-"

"Yeah.. I know" I cut Dad off, knowing he has to be with Eri for another hour. I'm not jealous or anything. I really do like Eri, It just replays in my head repeatedly how I couldn't save her every time I see her. I gripped the strap to my bag tighter, and shoved my gloved hand deeper into my pocket. I still can't stand to look at my hand, but I've managed this far.. I'll get over it eventually...

right..?

I walked to the gym, feeling the cold breeze in my ears. Mmm.. That feels g-

"Y/n! Come here! Let's go get a slushie at the corner store!!" Uraraka smiled at the exit/entrance gate of the dorms. I waved and walked over. "I have to train.. sorry-"

"Oh c'mon! It's just a few blocks down, we'll be quick! I don't want to go alone"

"I though we are not supposed to leave school grounds without per-"

"Permission! Yup, I got it from Aizawa Sensei yesterday, so it should be fine" She smiled and patted my shoulder. I shrugged and nodded. I don't know what these slushy thingies are but it sounds interesting, seeing how excited she seems to get one.

She seemed to skip along ahead of me, so I picked up the pace to keep up. "What are slushies?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. I probably should've let Dad know I was with Uraraka. She ignored me, by humming a tune and twirled her hair.

"Here we are!!" She beamed, bouncing around. I looked up from staring at the floor. There was no store around, and she was standing in the middle of the alleyway. "Uraraka, the corner store is still a few more blocks dow-"

My phone that dad gave me a week ago began to ring. It was probably him wondering where I am. "Hey dad, I know I was supposed to be at the gym but-"

"Hey Y/n! How'd you know your dad was looking for you, where'd you go?" Uraraka's voice rang in my ear. Uraraka?

I looked up at Uraraka standing in front of me, still smiling and waiting for me to follow her into the alley. I glanced at the caller ID, then back up at her. Her phone wasn't in her hands though.

"How.. How are you doing that?" I laughed and followed her into the alley curiously. My tail twitched in excitement as I remember Shoji talking about a magic show that happened at the school festival. Maybe I should've went...

"Do what?" Uraraka asked through the phone. I gasped, hearing her voice but her mouth wasn't moving! So strange!
Uraraka turned around in front of me, tilting her head questioningly. "Who's on the phone?"

"You" I laughed and hung up. "How were you talking to me in the phone? It was a magic trick, huh? Show me! Show me!" I laughed, jumping up and down excitedly. The school festival was teaching magic tricks!? Ugh! I should've went!!

"Oh..?" Uraraka smiled a bit creepily. "Want to see another magic trick?"

I nodded and stopped as she stopped walking as well, turning to face me fully. Suddenly she began.. melting?... "Woahh.." I awed, my ears perking up.

"You like it? Of course you do! We're friends, right?? Friends!"

I frowned. I know that voice... I thought, as another face began appearing underneath Uraraka's melting one. That... That girl.. I know her! I know her! I know... her?

"Hey kitten!!"

My stomach dropped, as I stared into the eyes of a naked blonde girl with melted goop all over her. The same girl who cut my fingers off... The same girl who hurt me... The same girl who-

"That's not a magic trick" I hear a voice scoff, and someone tapped my shoulder. Suddenly everything went dark, and I was extremely cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.4K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
403K 11.7K 31
Midnight, a pro hero loved by many, was your sister. She taught you everything, but you could see through her lies. She was weak, and all she cared a...
2.5K 156 14
(No Quirks AU) (INCLUDES KIRIBAKU) When Midoriya Izuku crosses paths with a scarlet-spotted teenage kitten, he certainly didn't expect it to transfo...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...