๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๏ฟฝ...

By dexcus

โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ... More

๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

6.3K 295 56
By dexcus

Ⅶ ⟹ 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 】

''So now you guys wanna come back....'' You say glaring at the males who were absent yesterday. They had randomly come back today giving the excuse that they were busy at other parts of the festival. 

''Just take the suits. I'll change into mine.'' 

You walk into the closet and changed into your maid costume. You were ready to ''open'' up when you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was one of your male classmates.

''Hey. Let us do this for today. You can go and have fun, you did a lot for us yesterday.'' He said smiling.

You most definitely wanted to leave but you didn't want to leave your classmates since it was a class activity.

''Are you sure? I've already changed and everything.''

''Don't worry about it, lots of students have costumes on.'' He says walking back, leaving you.

You didn't want to argue anymore as you headed to Osamu's class. Their exhibit was sort of an art show with unique cutouts. It was really pretty. You saw Suna and Osamu standing to the side quietly observing the students who were looking at the art.

''Hey!'' You yell waving to them beckoning them to come over.

They noticed you right away and both of their eyebrows raised as they saw you in your costume outside of your class. They didn't really think you'd be wearing it without being in your class. They'd be lying to themselves if they had said they didn't take a good look at you as they walked over to you.

''I'm guessing you got nothing to do?'' You ask smiling.

''There's not exactly much to do for an art show. Most of our classmates left a while ago.'' Suna stated.

''We can look around. I mean there's probably something we all want to do right? What about Atsumu's haunted house?'' You had remembered him mentioning it while you were both in the storage room. You were actually really intrigued by the idea and wanted to see what his class came up with.

➟➟

The line was a bit long, apparently, it was only one person at a time. After a while, Suna and Osamu had gone in and they waved to you as they came back around to see you next in line.

You made your way in, breathing heavily on each step. You knew nothing would happen since it's school but it can't help to be wary right?

''BOO!'' A voice yelled and you turned around to see some guy in a crappy ghost costume. It only really startled you but maybe you wanted to brush up on your acting skills, so you decided to just scream. It got a good reaction from the ghost as he broke character and laughed.

The haunted house was super dark and there was lots of fake blood everywhere. The costumes weren't the best but they went all out on the environment. 

You heard something which caused you to turn around to see nothing. You looked around scared as you figured a jumpscare was coming.

You were correct as someone with a zombie costume jumped out to you. You were expecting it but you still instinctively closed your eyes and screamed. You didn't think they would actually come up right next to you. 

After a few seconds, you felt a poke on your forehead which made you open your eyes. Albeit slowly. 

You realized the zombie was just Atsumu. He had a worn-out shirt that had several holes in it. 

His fangirls would kill to see this. You thought to yourself.

His hair was really messy and his pants were jagged. His makeup wasn't bad and he had fake blood on him. You didn't see a bit of wet fake blood in his hair. You giggled as you realized how he would eventually touch his head and accidentally spread more around his hair. You thought about leaving it like that but then you realized he would most likely get on you for not telling you about it.

You sighed as you raised your hand to wipe the blood off his hair. Atsumu's eyes widened as he watched your hand raised. He didn't know what you were going to do. He automatically assumed you were going to slap him so he prepared himself mentally for that.

A faint low gasp came from his mouth as he felt your cold hands on his cheek. You were wiping the fake blood on it.

''It's cold...'' Atsumu whispered faintly. He didn't know what he was expecting. He didn't really know why he was even so analytical about a pair of hands. It didn't matter to him but his eye twitched once he suddenly felt your thumb drawing a circle on his cheek.

Once you pulled your hand back he instinctively grabbed it.

''Your hands are cold.'' He said.

You felt a shift once he grabbed your hand. You let out a sigh as you realized nothing big was going to happen as you thought.

''Sorry?...'' 

''BOO!'' Someone screamed.

You let out a screech as you tried grabbing for something, anything. You weren't paying attention when you grabbed at Atsumu's shirt and even more, you grabbed a hole in his shirt. Once you felt this you backed up but you stopped as you heard the hole rip even more. You turned around to see you had ripped Atsumu's shirt even more so that there was a bigger hole. His chest was more noticeable and you thought about his fangirls again.

They would definitely KILL to be here right now. You said to yourself.

Atsumu sighed and looked around.

''This Haunted House is over for you, let's go.''

Atsumu walked to you and you felt his large hands on your back. You didn't have time to think when you felt Atsumu pick you up. He was carrying you bridal style in this dark haunted house. You were even more concerned when you felt Atsumu stiffen and hearing him take a deep breath in.

'' You're wearing the maid costume?'' 

'' What're you doing?'' You asked ignoring his question.

You thought you were imagining the first time but your question was ignored as you felt Atsumu do it again. He was pulling you even closer to his chest than he was before, even tighter than when he first picked you up.

''I didn't think you were going to continue to wear the costume.'' Atsumu's breathing felt a bit more heavily as he started to walk. Your body was being pressed up against his. You felt a bit warm if you were being honest which made you feel a bit icky as you thought about the feeling. You didn't know why he was even carrying you but he was holding you really tightly. You honestly felt like he wouldn't let you go even if you asked again.

''I had it on the whole time.'' You said answering his question.

'' Are you....uncomfortable? I'll put you down. '' The question and statement were said so quietly, it was almost inaudible. You only heard it since you were right next to him.

''You're actually... kind of warm? I'm confused but not uncomfortable. I honestly didn't want to be in this haunted house alone so now I don't have to deal with the jumpscares anymore. Thanks for kicking me out.'' You said grinning.

Atsumu didn't say anything as you made your way out of the haunted house. Osamu and Suna had been waiting when they saw you both coming out, with Atsumu looking like he was carrying his dead captured bride with you both wearing costumes.

Atsumu let you down as he readied himself to speak.

''She's been kicked out. I was carrying her because I knew she wasn't going to make it without someone next to her. 'Samu tell your friend she shouldn't go into the haunted house and not expect a good scare.'' Atsumu said, glaring but Atsumu wasn't actually mad. He didn't know what he was feeling. He just thought he'd get a good tease in before he went back.

''That was a very unique position,'' Suna said.

''Unique position? I wouldn't call it that. I decided to help her out but if she destroys another one of my shirts then I'm leaving her next time than hauling myself out.''

''That's fine. I wasn't really scared. You just decided that yourself.'' You said.

''Liar, you screamed. You were terrified.'' 

''It was your makeup. You look so much like a zombie it freaked me out.''

''Really? I'm the one who did the makeup, ya think I did well?'' Atsumu asked excited at his success on his haunted house makeup.

''I don't wanna take another look. I may scream again.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 56
Kita Shinsuke is a captain of Inarizaki Highschool Volleyball Club. Meanwhile, Miya Ayumu is Miya twins; Atsumu and Osamuใ…ก youngest sister. Ever sinc...
1M 42.9K 46
โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...
98.1K 3.5K 20
COMPLETED โ™ก miya atsumu x fem! reader UNI AU โ†ณ a short fic in which a schoolmate who is not on his phone much suddenly becomes great at texting...