The Santa Clause: A Calvin Ch...

By TashaFarthing

It's a Calvin Christmas like no other - singing carols, reading 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, and Scott b... More

🎄Cast🎄
🎄Chapter 01: 🎶Carol of The Bells🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 02: 🎶Gloria (Angels We Have Heard On High)🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 03: 🎶Santa Claus Is Coming To Town🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 04: 🎶Holiest of Nights🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 05: 🎶Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 06: 🎶Once Upon A December🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 07: 🎶Here Comes Santa Claus🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 08: 🎶God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 09: 🎶Holly Jolly Christmas🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 10: 🎶Seasons Change🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 11: 🎶It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 12: 🎶My Favorite Things🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 13: 🎶Believe🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 14: 🎶Where Are You Christmas🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 15: 🎶Jingle Bell Pop🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 16: 🎶Sleigh Ride🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 17: 🎶Jingle Bells🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 18: 🎶Run, Run, Rudolph🎶🎄
🎄Chapter 19: 🎶Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas🎶🎄

🎄Final Chapter: 🎶When Christmas Comes To Town🎶🎄

1.4K 20 23
By TashaFarthing

🎄
Final Chapter:
🎶When Christmas Comes To Town🎶🎄

*Annabelle's POV*

I grabbed Hope's hand and followed Neil out of the house. When he couldn't see Bernard or Luke, he went back in, but Holly, Hope and I didn't. When we stood outside, the police had turned up in their cars, flashing their blue and red lights.

Everyone from the neighbourhood, children, adults...heck, even a dog or two, had come to see dad probably get arrested again. The police got out of their cars and surrounded the house, aiming guns.

The man who was the head of the investigation faced the huge crowd of people and waved his arms around, getting them to move further back. "Okay, stand back, folks. Give us some room."

I heard Holly gulp nervously. "This is really bad! What do we do?"

I looked at her and smirked. "It's time for the final part of what I call Operation: Believe, and I've got just the perfect plan in mind."

I let go of Hope and crouched down to her level. "Hey, could you do me a really big favour and stay here with Elizabeth for me? There's something I have to do."

I could see tears forming at the corner of her eyes, looking at me in sadness. I hate to see her, as well as everyone else, look so sad. "Will you be back?"

I gave her a warm smile. "You can count on it. In fact, you can watch for yourself, but keep it a secret, okay?"

She nodded her head with her lips now turning into a small smile. "Okay." I placed a kiss at the top of her head and ruffled her hair, then watched her run back inside. I grabbed Holly's arm and sneaked our way around our family without them noticing.

We hid behind one of the police cars so no one could see us. Holly looked at me in curiosity. "So, what is this plan of yours exactly? And will it get us arrested along with your dad, too?"

"First of all, we won't get sent down for this...it's not like we're gonna be murdering somebody. Secondly, there's no way dad will be arrested again. Trust me, what we're about to do is absolutely, positively, harmless." I reassured her.

She folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that? What if this plan of yours doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to? Who's to say it won't work?"

I sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at her in the eyes with all seriousness. I spoke to her, quoting what Bernard said to Charlie earlier. "Hols, have I ever steered you wrong?"

Holly thought for a moment before shaking her head. "No, never."

I dropped my hand from her shoulder and sent a smile her way. "Then trust me. I promise you, nothing will go wrong. Even if it does, there's no way I'd let you get sent down over something that was all my fault to begin with, since I came up with the idea in the first place. So you've got nothing to worry about, okay?"

She hesitated, letting my words sink in. She breathed in and out, then looked at me with her face full of determination. "Alright. Now, what's the plan?"

I smirked. "Fancy singing a Christmas song with me?"

She looked at me confused, but it quickly changed when she realised what I meant. Her lips turned into a wide grin, giving me a knowing look.

I smiled and placed a finger on my lips. "We commence Operation: Believe, on my signal."

Holly nodded in agreement, giving me a fake salute. "Yes Ma'am."

I shook my head and chuckled, then focused my attention on the police, trying to locate dad. I watched the guy who was the head of the investigation, hold a megaphone up to his lips and spoke to the crowd. "Return to your homes! Stay off the street!"

I heard the door to the house open. I looked to see who it was. At first, I thought it was dad, but mom was the one who opened it instead, seeing what was going on.

The man with the megaphone spoke again. "Come on, folks. Let us do our job here."

Mom ran out of the house, holding Charlie's hand. She waved her other hand, trying to grab the mans attention. "Excuse me, excuse me. Hi!" Elizabeth and the others joined mom and Charlie outside, with Neil following from behind.

The man with the megaphone, as well as the crowd, turned their attention to mom. "You know, you don't have to send anybody..."

The police ignored mom and stormed into the house. Mom watched them run in. "Oh my gosh!"

"Wait, stop!" Elizabeth tried to yell at the police along with mom and Neil, but they ignored her too. She moved the kids behind her, acting like a shield for them as the police barged their way into the house.

Even Neil tried to yell at them to stop, but none of them listened. "Hey, hey!"

Mom ran to the front door and shouted up to them. "That's my ex-husband and he's already up the chimney!"

I turned to Holly and nodded. "Let's do this!"

We ran up to the man with the megaphone and Holly cleared her throat to grab his attention. "Excuse me, officer?"

The man turned his attention to us. "What is it kids? Can't you see I'm busy?"

I faked a smile as I spoke to him. "May we borrow your megaphone for a second, please?"

He looked at us skeptically. "And why would I do that?"

Holly clasped her hands together and looked at him pleadingly. "Please sir, you want to see Santa make an appearance, don't you?"

He looked at us both for a moment, before sighing in defeat and handed the megaphone over to me reluctantly. "Okay, fine, but make it quick."

I grabbed a hold of it and nodded. "Oh, don't you worry sir, we will."

I looked at Holly and smirked. We backed away from the officer and stopped at a distance. Holly and I looked at each other and nodded.

We turned around and looked at the house, as if we were actually going to try to persuade dad to 'come out of hiding', and into the hands of the police again.

I rolled my eyes. Idiots think I was really gonna turn my dad in. Yeah right!

I brought the megaphone up to my lips and started speaking through it loud and clear. "Testing, testing, 1, 2, Jingle Bells...Awesome, great. I'm sure you're wondering why you're hearing our voices instead of the officer in front of you....but this.....this is really important. In order for Santa to make an appearance, we're gonna need some help."

I handed the megaphone over to Holly, taking turns in speaking through it. "Unfortunately, we can not do this alone. You see, we can't have just one or two people for this kinda job. We need every. Single. One of you."

She handed the megaphone back to me. "In order for you to see Santa, we need to get you to believe. What we're asking isn't much, but it'll be enough for you to see Santa in the flesh."

Holly and I turned around and faced the crowd. I held the megaphone up to my lips again. "Santa isn't the only one who needs to feel The Spirit of Christmas from you. It's you. All of you need to feel The Spirit of Christmas inside of you, both through your heart, and soul."

"Okay young ladies, enough with the whole 'Spirit of Christmas' thing and hand back the megaphone." The officer held his hand out for me to hand it back to him.

Now here's the thing. I obviously wasn't going to hand back the megaphone. At least, not yet. I decided to play a little trick on him that could probably land me on the Naughty List next year, but it was so worth it.

I slowly started to place the megaphone in his awaiting hand, sighing in 'defeat'.

The officer looked at me impatiently, his eye twitching in irritation. "Come on young lady, I haven't got all day."

What did I do, you ask?

I snorted and retrieved the megaphone, taking a few steps back away from the officer with Holly. I spoke through the megaphone again. "The same can be said to not only the children stood here right in front of you, but also the billions of children around the world waiting for Santa to arrive. You don't want to disappoint them, do you?"

When I got no response, with the exception of the officer glaring at us, I carried on. "Well then....in order for Santa to feel The Spirit of Christmas from each and every one of you, including all the police stood here with us, we need to sing."

I handed the megaphone back to the officer this time for real, but not before shouting to everyone with Holly. "THE BEST WAY TO SPREAD CHRISTMAS CHEER, IS FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR!"

Holly and I looked at each other and nodded.

I started singing the first verse as loud and clear as I could without the help of the megaphone this time:

🎶I'm wishing on a star
And trying to believe
That even though it's far
He'll find me Christmas Eve
I guess that Santa's busy
'Cause he's never come around
I think of him
When Christmas comes to town🎶

Holly linked arms with me and sang the next verse, smiling as she did so:

🎶The best time of the year
When everyone comes home
With all this Christmas cheer
It's hard to be alone
Putting up the Christmas tree
With friends that come around
It's so much fun
When Christmas comes to town🎶

Elizabeth walked over to us and stood on my side, letting Hope hold my free hand. They both sang part of the chorus together:

🎶Presents for the children
Wrapped in red and green🎶

Micky ran over and held Elizabeths other hand, while Elle, Roxy, and Nathan, stood on Holly's side, holding each others hands as they sang the next part of the chorus together:

🎶All the things I've heard about
But never really seen🎶

All eight of us sang the rest of the chorus together:

🎶No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve
Hoping Santa's on his way🎶

To my surprise, everyone in the crowd starting singing, too. They sang the chorus this time on their own:

🎶Presents for the children
Wrapped in red and green
All the things I've heard about
But never really seen
No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve
Hoping Santa's on his way🎶

This time, all the police officers decided to join in too, lowering their guns and stood up straight, with the exception of the officer I returned the megaphone to:

🎶When Santa's sleigh bells ring
I listen all around
The herald angels sing
I never hear a sound🎶

Everyone paused, looking at the officer expectantly.

I looked at him, pleading him with my eyes. "Go on, sing with us...please?" He looked at me and looked as if he was contemplating for a moment.

He released a sigh and smiled, finally giving in. "Alright, fine, just this once. It's Christmas, after all."

And so, every single person out here sang with all their hearts out, spreading the Christmas cheer all around. Even the few dogs that were out here were barking as if they were singing with us:

🎶And all the dreams of the children
Once lost will all be found
That's all I want when Christmas comes to town
That's all I want when Christmas comes to town🎶

Once we finished the song, a policeman walked up to the officer and tapped him on the shoulder, getting his attention. "Chief, look up there." The policeman pointed behind us.

We turned around and looked up to where the policeman was pointing at, only to find the sleigh being lifted up off the roof of the house with dad sitting in it, holding the reins.

We heard the crowd gasp behind us as they too, saw dad and the sleigh hovering in the air. Dad pulled on the reins and they took off.

"Santa Claus!" A random boy shouted.

Holly chuckled. "Well, what do you know? Your plan really did work out after all. I'm sorry I doubted you back there for a moment."

I shook my head and smiled. "No, don't be. You were scared and nervous, it's only natural. Besides, you're my best friend and sister, we're a team. We stick together, no matter what."

She smiled and brought me into a side hug, leaning our heads together while we listened to the crowd talk among themselves about how surprised they are at seeing Santa, the adults not believing their own eyes.

I took a quick look behind me and saw a couple of elves sneak their way to the front. I smiled widely and winked at them. I let got of Hope's hand to place a finger on my lips, indicating that I won't blow their cover. They smiled at me and nodded a thanks, before I turned my head back to see the sleigh make a stop in front of Charlie.

"Goodbye Charlie." Dad said, giving him a small wave.

Charlie smiled up at dad and gave him a wave. "Bye, dad!"

Dad turned round and faced me, Holly, Elizabeth and the others, smiling and waving at us. "Goodbye Bell, goodbye Holly. Remember to be good in order to stay on the Nice List next year."

Holly and I let go of each other and waved with huge grins on our faces. "Bye, dad! Have a safe trip!"

Elizabeth and the others smiled and waved goodbye to dad as well. "Bye, Santa! Take care!"

Dad gave a light chuckle and looked at everyone around us, yelling Santa's most famous lines. "Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!" And with that, he started taking off.

I made my way over to mom, Neil, and Charlie with Holly, Elizabeth, and the others, watching dad leave.

Neil crouched down to Charlie, looking at him apologetically. "I'm sorry, Charlie."

Charlie smiled. "That's okay, Neil." He turned round to face me and his smile grew wider. "You were just denying your inner child." This made mom and Elizabeth laugh. Holly and I laughed as well, and I smiled at him proudly.

Charlie looked back at Neil when he spoke again. "You're gonna make a great psychiatrist one day, kid."

"No." Charlie said, before turning round again, looking up at the sky. "I think I'm going to go into the family business."

This made Holly and I laugh again, clutching our stomaches this time.

I looked at Charlie and shook my head. "Just don't go killing dad off in order to get the big roll. Earn it naturally."

Neil stood up straight and looked at me and Holly this time. "I also owe you both an apology. I'm sorry Annabelle, Holly. Truly, I am."

I surprised him by giving him a hug, making both him and mom gasp. "It's okay, Neil."

Holly also gave Neil a hug, too. "We're not offended, Neil. You were just doing your job, that's all."

"Thank you, girls. It means a lot." Neil smiled gratefully and returned the hug.

We let go when we saw dad, or should I say Santa, dropped presents down to everybody. "Look out below!"

The presents had little parachutes on them, landing safely in everyones hands. Charlie and Nathan got a ball, Micky got a brand new art set, Elle got brand new notebook with butterflies on the cover, Roxy got a doll, and Hope got a new teddy bear, which she now clung to for dear life.

Elizabeth got a photo album. She looked inside and gasped, looking like she was about to cry. "My old photo album. I thought I lost it many years ago. It has pictures of my home, my family, me, and my closest friends."

Mom got the Mystery Date Game she's always wanted. Safe to say, she was very happy with the gift she got, even let a tear or two escape, not bothering to wipe her eyes.

Neil got a small golden ball and opened it to reveal a small red toy. "My weenie whistle."

I couldn't help but laugh after he blew on it, but stopped when I heard a sob come from Holly. When I looked at her, I saw a few tears escape while she stared at her gift. "What's wrong, Hols?"

She wiped her tears away and dried her eyes. "Remember the necklace I lost around the same time you lost your bell, back when we were kids?"

I nodded. "Of course I remember, you cried all week long because we couldn't find it."

Holly chuckled and sent me a smile. "Well, somehow, dad...or at least Santa, knew that the gift I wanted most was the exact necklace I lost and couldn't find. I thought this thing was gone forever, but here it is." She held up her necklace, letting the light reflect on it.

"Wow..." I said slowly in awe. "It's still just as gorgeous as it was back then. You should try it on and see if it still fits."

She placed the necklace round her neck, and I helped clip it together for her. The leaf on the necklace sat perfectly.

Surprisingly, the leaf shined a bright yellow.

Holly looked down at it in thought. "From what I remember, yellow means I'm either feeling happy, joyful, or confident....something like that. Guess I'll figure out what the other colours mean later on..."

"What are you feeling right now?" I asked in curiosity.

Holly smiled. "Very happy."

I smiled and looked down at the small red and white striped box with a green ribbon tied around it. I untied the ribbon and held it in my hand while I removed the lid from the small box.

My eyes went wide as I removed the gift from the box and held it up, letting the moonlight reflect on it.

It was a silver bell that you could easily see your reflection on, and has a red ribbon attached to it. "My bell..."

Holly took a closer look at it. "I wonder if it still rings?"

Elle looked at us confused. "Why wouldn't it ring? It's a bell, that's what they're supposed to do."

I smiled without taking my eyes off of the bell. "It's not just any old bell. Santa gave this to me himself when I was Hope's age. You could only hear the ringing of the bell if you truly believe in The Spirit of Christmas."

Mom, Neil, Charlie, Elizabeth, and everyone else, formed a circle around Holly and I, waiting for me to ring the bell to see if it was true.

I smiled and held the bell up higher so everyone would be able to see and hear it.

I waved it gently and sure enough, I could hear the ringing of the bell as clear as day.

I took a good look at everyone's faces to see shocked expressions with mixed with astonishment.

"Wow!" Nathan and Micky yelled at the same time.

Mum gasped in realisation. "I've always wondered why I could never hear the bell ring before, and now I know why."

"So it really is true..." Neil said slowly.

Holly and I looked at each other and giggled. Everything turned out a whole lot better than we imagined it would after all.

We heard the bells from the sleigh above us and looked up to see dad leaving us entirely to visit the children around the world who were waiting patiently for him to leave presents under their trees.

You know, moments like these are worth looking back at.

Like maybe in a snow globe, perhaps?

Who knows?

I can tell you for a fact that this has been A Calvin Christmas like no other...with the exception of a burnt turkey and a dead Santa lying in front of the house, of course.

🎶🎄The End🎄🎶

A/N: What?......You didn't think the story was over yet, did you?

Come on, guys...I'm not that cruel to end the story like that!

So let's keep going till the end!

The real ending, that is.

Moments later, everyone went inside. Charlie, was out the front again with his snow globe, wanting to see dad again. I let him spend time alone with dad, even if dad takes him with him in the sleigh again, it's the least I can do as a sister. So, he either misses him that much, or shaking it see if Bernard was right about the snow globe all along...

Speaking of Bernard, Holly and I sat on a bench outside in the back garden wrapped up in our own blankets to keep us warm. We were holding our own snow globes in our hands, wanting to see Bernard and Luke.

"Maybe they're busy cleaning up or something, and forgot to meet us just like they said they would?" I wondered aloud.

"What makes you think we would forget our girls, huh?" I heard Bernard say, making me look up at him and smile widely.

"Sorry, it's just been one heck of a night, ya know?" Holly said, patting the spare seat next to her for Luke to sit, which he gladly took without hesitation. Holly gave him some of the blanket so they could share, and he wrapped an arm round her waist, bringing her closer to him.

Bernard took a seat on a chair next to the bench on my side, since there was no room left on the bench. I stood up and sat on his lap, not before setting the snow globe down where I was sitting.

Bernard helped me wrap the blanket over the both of us. "Oh, we know. We could literally feel the Christmas Spirit at the workshop. The two of you must have made a great impact on those around you."

Holly and I looked at each other and giggled. I turned back to Bernard and leaned on his shoulder. "Let's just say we love a good musical." Bernard shook his head and chuckled.

I heard him rustling something in his pocket. Curious, I lifted my head off his shoulder and saw a small gift wrapped in gold and silver wrapping paper and a pure white ribbon tied around it. "I said I had something to give to you after the whole Santa thing was over, so here it is. I think you'll like it...or at least, I hope you will."

I gently took it in my hands, removing the ribbon and unwrapped the gift carefully.
It was a small ruby red box. I opened the lid and gasped. "Oh Bernard, you shouldn't have."

Inside the box was a gold necklace with a bell on it and the letter 'B' in the middle.

Bernard removed it from the box and placed it around my neck, clipping the clasps together. The necklace fit perfectly on my collar bone. "Of course I should have. I know it's not much to go by, but it's a little something I wanted you to have so whenever I'm not here with you, you at least have something that would remind you of me. Of us."

I smiled at him gratefully and didn't stop a tear escape from my eyes. "Thank you, B. It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He leaned in and I knew he was going to kiss me, but I placed a finger on his lips to stop him, making him look at me confused. "Before you do that, I have a little something for you, too."

I rummaged through my pockets and took out a small gift about the same size as the one he gave me. It was wrapped in green and red striped wrapping paper.

I placed it gently in his hands. "It's only fair I give you a gift, too. Sorry it's not much, but I hope you like it. I made it myself back at the workshop while I had some free time."

He removed the wrapping paper to reveal a small brown box. He lifted the lid up and looked at me, grinning from ear to ear. He removed the gift inside and held it up.

It was a brown leather bracelet with the letters 'BXB' engraved on it in black stitches, and golden bells on either side of the engravings, also stitched, though it kinda looked a little sloppy. "Are you kidding? I love it. Thanks, Bell. Ya know, I think you would do a great job working at Santa's workshop, elf or not."

I felt my cheeks warm up from his complement. "Oh, I don't know about that. I still have a lot to learn, and probably years to catch up compared to the elves there." I took the bracelet from his hands and slipped it on his left wrist, then held his hand in mine.

We leaned our foreheads together and closed our eyes. I could literally feel Bernard's smirk as he spoke. "From what Quinton and Curtis told me, it sounds like you catch onto things around the workshop pretty quick. Quicker than the majority of the elves there. It would make me really happy if you decided you'd still like to move to the North Pole with your dad, but I can't be selfish, so it's your choice. I'll be happy with whatever decision you make."

I smiled. "Of course I still want to, but only after Holly and I graduate from high school. Also, there's something-"

I stopped mid-sentence as I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to find Hope standing next to me, clutching her new teddy. "Hey Hope, what's wrong?"

Hope shook her head. "Nothing. Can I sit on your lap? I don't want to be alone."

I turned my head to Bernard, who gave Hope a gentle smile. "Sure, come here." I picked her up and placed her on Bernard's lap. He wrapped an arm around her to keep her steady. "Now, what was it you were going to say?"

I bit the bottom of my lip nervously. "About that, you see-"

"Bell, is he going to be my daddy?"

My eyes went as wide as they could. Holly and Luke laughed as they looked our way. "Yeah, Bell, is Bernard going to be her dad?"

I opened my mouth and was about to defend myself somehow, but something Bernard said made me stop and turn my attention to him instead. "Of course I will, if that's okay with Bell."

"Wait a sec...you agreed...just like that?" Holly asked a little confused.

"Yeah, I'm also a little confused about this myself to be honest." said Luke.

Bernard laughed as he saw my facial expression. I mean...I was absolutely speechless. I didn't know what to say or think. "Remember when you guys were in the hallway and living room together with your families earlier and I showed up out of the blue?"

I nodded slowly, then realised something. It was like a lightbulb had switched itself on in my head. "Don't tell me....you were there the entire time, weren't you?"

Bernard shook his head. "Not entirely, but enough to hear what Elizabeth said to you about adopting little Hope here after you graduated. That's like what...another year or two? And I don't plan on letting you go any time soon. Not now, not ever. I'm sure Luke would say the same about Holly, too.
So, if you really want to, this time next year, we'll adopt Hope and look after her as if she was our own. That's only if you want to, of course. There's really no rush."

I let the words he said sink in. It's a lot to take in, but was I ready for a new adventure? After all, Bernard and I, and Luke and Holly, have been dating for at least two months now, and have known each other since Holly and I were just five years old.

Should I? Or shouldn't I?

I smiled and nodded, laughing happily. "Nothing would make me happier. What do you say, Hope? You stay with Elizabeth and let her take care of you for just one more year, then Bernard and I will take you in as our own?"

Hope lips turned into a huge grin, nodding vigorously. "Okay. I'm gonna go tell Elizabeth and everyone right now! Thank you Bell, thank you Bernard." She gave us a quick hug before jumping off of Bernard's lap, running back inside excitedly.

"So, you and me have a little unfinished business to take care of."

I looked at Bernard and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

He smirked and placed a hand on my cheek, stroking it lightly with his thumb. "Oh, I think you know exactly what I'm talkin' 'bout."

I pretended to think for a moment. "Hmm, I don't know...I think I'll need you to give me a little hint or something."

"Okay, you asked for it."

In a split second, I felt his warm lips on mine, bringing me in for a sweet and gentle, yet passionate kiss. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, placing my hands on his chest over his heart. It was beating as fast as mine was right now. I didn't know I had that much affect on him.

As much as we were enjoying the moment, it wouldn't last forever. At least, not without somebody...or two somebody's getting our attention by clearing their throats, making us pull apart and look at them.

Bernard wrapped his arms around me, and I leaned on his shoulder. "Problem, little brother?"

Luke shook his head. "Oh, no problem at all. It's just, if you two are done spit-swapping now, I would like to show off this absolutely fabulous gift that Holly made herself.
In her majesty's own words, it's 'absolutely, positively, fabulous', isn't it?" He mocked Holly playfully, trying to sound exactly like her, only to earn a smack on the back of the head from her in response.

We took a good look at the sweater he wore which I only just noticed. The words 'My Girlfriend's Better Than Me At Sewing, And This Sweater Proves It' were printed on Luke's green Christmas jumper Holly made for him.

Bernard and I laughed. "Well, she's not wrong there, brother."

"I think you'd make great friends with Neil with that jumper of yours." I laughed.

"Hey!" Luke protested. The three of us laughed, enjoying the magical moment together.

"So...did he get you anything, Hols?" I asked curiously.

She grinned and held up a green shirt the same colour as Luke's sweater, with the words 'I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND MORE THAN BAKING' printed across the front with a bowl and wooden spoon with a red cross over it.

I snorted. "And how true is that statement?"

Holly pretended to think. "Hmm...not sure...you know how much I absolutely love baking. My boyfriend, however..."

Luke looked at Holly in mock horror and held a hand over his heart as if Holly had shot him with an arrow. "Again, hey! Just you wait till I get my hands on the Naughty List and find your names at the very top of it!"

Bernard stifled a laugh. "You know you won't be aloud to, regardless. Not without Santa's permission, at least. Just accept it like the elf you are, and cry later over a batch of cookies."

The three of us laughed as we watched Luke pretend to sob in Holly's arms, saying how 'cruel' we were, and how he'll never share his cookies with us ever again.

What a crying shame, indeed.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

New adventures.

Spending time with the boys.

New tasks to fulfil and missions to complete.

A family for each of the children from the orphanage to finally be a part of.

Exciting times ahead, and I can't wait!

Nothing will get in our way of a happy ending.

*Normal POV*

Unknown to the group of four enjoying a merry time together, one person wasn't so merry.

In fact he was the complete opposite.

You see, where Santa and all the Legendary Figures are surrounded by light and warmth, although maybe not so much with Jack Frost, this particular figure is feared by all, shadowed in complete darkness for centuries.

You may have heard of him through nightmares.

Cross his path, and you may never see the light at the end of the tunnel again.

For he is the King of darkness himself, and has only ever been defeated once.

And now that he has decided to come out of hiding, he will begin to make the lives of those who have crossed him a misery without hesitation.

He is after revenge on the ones who had defeated the un-defeatable.

They are the ones he is currently watching whilst hidden amongst the shadows at a distance in the night, enough so that Santa's Head Elf No.1 and 2 wouldn't be able to feel his presence.

This fearful figure is otherwise known as:

Pitch Black.

He chuckled darkly as he watched the only humans who had defeated him many years ago.

They were none other than Annabelle, and Holly. The ones with the purest of hearts, and The Truest Believers of All Things Magical and Legendary.

Pitch Black smirked, it was the kind of smirk that would make one quiver in fear. "Soon, I shall have my revenge. It is only a matter of time. Rest does not wait for the wicked, such as I. However, I will need some time to devise a perfectly sinister plan. Anything to get rid of those foolish mortal girls known as the 'Truest Believers of All Things Magical And Legendary'"

He cringed and took a step back. "Tch, even saying it out loud gives me a sickly sweet taste in my mouth, so much so that not even mouthwash those pesky mortals use could get rid of it."

Maybe a happy ending isn't for everyone?

It all depends on the actions we take, and the decisions we make, that will change our lives forever.

🎶🎄The Real End To The Santa Clause: A Calvin Christmas [Book 1]🎄🎶

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

A/N:

A little message to all my fellow readers:

Thank you so much for your support throughout this fanfic, you have been absolutely incredible throughout! 🙋‍♀️

Unfortunately, we have reached the end of this book! 😭
My very first completed book so far!!

But never fear! As the title of this fanfic says [Book 1], there will most definitely be a book 2 which will be based around The Santa Clause 2.

It's amazing to see over 3,300 reads after I started writing this fanfic in November, and so many of you have added this to your reading lists.
Not to mention the positive feedback I've received, as well as some votes on each chapter I've posted!

Because of this, there will 100% be a book 2 to this, but expect the first chapter to be published soon.

[extra brownie points go to those who can guess at least 2 other Christmas films mentioned in this chapter! 🍪]

In the mean time, I'll be returning to working on my anime crossover fanfic: Five Friends, One Anime: Into The World Of Black Clover [Book 1]
As well as my other fanfic: Our Diabolik Journey (based on the anime Diabolik Lovers)

I also have a book that is completed called:
Shrek: Once Upon A True Love's Kiss [Book 1]
Shrek 2: Happily 'N' Ever After
[Book 2]
&
Shrek The Third: The Would Be King & I
[Book 3]
Feel free to check them out!

Until next time~ 🙋🏻‍♀️
❤️🎄🔔❄️☃️🎁🎅🏻🤶🏻🕯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.4K 17
Carol Lou Who, a stubborn brunette with mind of rockstar, would most likely cancel entire Christmas chaos as she was always a black sheap of the idea...
13.2K 344 14
*COMPLETED* *THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK!! READ THE FIRST AND SECOND BEFORE READING THIS ONE* After the events of the first two movies, everything at the...
4.8K 123 13
"Bernard," Judy stopped me in my tracks. I stared back at her, not bothering to move a muscle on my face. "You know, it isn't good for you to keep...
44K 718 11
(I wrote this in middle school. The second and third installments of this book are better than this one tbh) Ever since I was little I had loved Chri...