Rise (An Avengers Story)

Por MrsLaufeyson002

Agent Taylor Holmes is a SHIELD Agent with superpowers such as Invisibility and Night vision. Loki falls in l... Más

Cast
Marvel's Avengers Assemble
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Marvel's Age of Ultron
Taylor's floor
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
A/N
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Ship name: Chamoki
Chapter 14
Book 2

Epilogue

31 0 0
Por MrsLaufeyson002

We were moving from Avengers Tower to the Compound. A place that wasn't in or near the city. In the new training room, I was with the new recruits, Wanda, Vision, Sam, Rhodey, and Loki. Nat, Steve, and I were to help train them. I was also there to support Loki after he asked me to. Wanda and Vision lived in the compound along with Loki and me. The others had their places where they lived, but we didn't, and we were okay with that. Nat and Steve walked in. Thor, Tony, and Clint left to go back home.

"Avengers..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.8K 831 39
Loki's army successfully overtook New York City and forced the Avengers into hiding in 2012. Scarlett Strange, the daughter of Stephen Strange, stay...
599K 22K 46
They call him, "The Eye." As in the center of the storm. The calm amidst the chaos. The perfect agent with no strings attached. That is, until he's g...
43K 923 31
Emma Clark is a SHIELD agent. She became a SHIELD agent when she was 16. When Loki comes to earth and tries to rule it, SHIELD call the greatest supe...
28.4K 1.6K 45
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...