❛ PAPER CROWN ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻 ✓

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘗𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘞𝘕 IN WHICH two people completely new to relationships dec... More

000; cast
001; that's him
002; not a softie
003; he's so intimidating
004; i love stargazing
005; just fuck off
006; clingy is cute
007; that's boring
008; pretty lame alternative
009; is someone jealous
010; i missed you
011; isn't that important
012; we're in public
013; never met him
014; outta pocket
015; you look good
016; her over me
017; overprotective of you
018; secretly a sweetheart
019; you're so romantic
020; consent is consent
021; don't make me cry
022; this sounds interesting
023; everything's fine
024; are you single
025; you're beautiful
026; maybe i want space
027; i wanna facetime
028; that's my girlfriend
029; let's unpack that
030; five days away
031; i don't like it
033; you're a player
034; merry christmas
035; i haven't opened it
036; the biggest mystery
037; stuff happened
038; four in the morning
039; he's trying to change
040; don't want her back
041; not your fault mollie
042: gut feeling you cheated
043; i miss you
044; my new project
045; just a cuddle
046; aren't you horny
047; her last text
048; we're not friends
049; she'll be okay
050; talk about consent
051; you're all mine
052; what dylan did
053; not my soft side
054; we are all going
055; hold my shit
056; we should tell them
057; i hate people
058; running from the cops
059; whatever you want
060; watch them deny it
061; ruining our plans
062; panic attack
063; art museum
064; you're super talkative
065; our first date
066; you drive me mad
067; i'm right here
068; i'd rather walk
069; i'm so mad
070; we're okay
071; i have a boyfriend
072; not with that attitude
073; you're perfect
074; and i'm a virgin
075; you're an idiot
076; wannabe 1D
077; a bad boyfriend
078; no comment
079; why don't we
080; we'll be fine
thank you !
book three !

032; you fucking liar

2.5K 109 219
By -SOLARSYSTM

third person.

that following friday, just past seven in the evening almost everyone was at the annual christmas party. the group of seven were stood outside in the front yard, having already watched corbyn head inside with both rosie and lucy by his side, and all of them shot each a small glance before they shook their heads.

"he is in for a shock." jack nodded, "and i don't know if i am nervous or excited for it."

"i'm nervous," zach replied, "only because of mollie, i don't want her to get hurt."

"she should be here in five minutes." nicole told the group, letting out a small sigh as she took a few sips of her drink, "i think max is dropping her off."

"does max know about the plan?"

"yup," she nodded, " mollie told him a few days ago."

"well that basically means she's definitely doing something," charlie looked at nicole confused, "she never tells max anything like this."

nicole nodded, glancing down the road and noticing a set of lights heading towards the house, knowing that it was going to be max and mollie. and inside that car, max had an obvious look of concern on his face.

"what if he hurts you?" max asked as mollie looked at him, "like gets mad and loses it?"

"then i'll hurt him back," she shrugged, taking off her seatbelt as they pulled up outside the house that was hosting the party, "are you waiting here?"

"do you want me to?"

"yeah," mollie slowly nodded before her head turned towards her window, looking over at the house.

"are you breaking up with him?" max asked the girl, watching her slowly shake her head, "even though he lied to you?"

"he didn't cheat-"

"that isn't the only reason people break up," max interrupted her, "lying in a relationship is a big red flag, you know that right?"

"yeah," mollie nodded before she turned back to him, "i'll be back in ten minutes."

"okay," max slowly nodded, watching his sister get out of the car as he let out a sigh before he leg started to subtly bounce up and down.

once the girl shut the door to the car, she almost immediately spotted her friend group, which she quickly walked over to and gave them a small smile.

"you look like a nervous wreck." daniel spoke up, "i thought you didn't mind confronting people."

mollie shrugged, folding her arms and crossing an ankle over the other before she looked at nicole, "where is he?"

"inside."

"with..?"

"rosie and lucy," she frowned as mollie nodded, grabbing her phone and calling her boyfriend's number, "mollie what are you-"

"hi," she said as corbyn picked up the call, interrupting nicole's sentence, "what are you doing right now? do you want to facetime?"

"i'm with family," he replied before going silent for a few seconds, "it's a family party.. so i can't facetime right now."

"ok," mollie sighed, ending the call and looking back up at nicole.

"he lied?" she asked.

"he lied." the girl replied, slowly backing away from the group before turning herself around, heading towards the entrance of the house with the group subtly following behind her.

making her way around the house while looking for her boyfriend didn't seem to last as long as she would've thought, and as soon as she got to the kitchen she had stopped in her tracks once mollie had caught the boy leant against the counter with lucy stood by his side, in mid-conversation with one another.

but the longer she stood there, in disbelief more than anything, lucy was the first to glance over her direction, the laughter dying down and her smile fading before she looked back at corbyn, nodding her head towards his girlfriend before he looked over her direction.

"mollie what the hell?" corbyn's eyes widened, placing his drink down and walking over to the girl as she shoved him away.

"you fucking liar." mollie replied, glancing over at lucy before looking back at corbyn, waiting for a response from the boy as he paused in his stance.

"mollie it isn't like that," corbyn shook his head, "we're just friends."

"i think i know enough about being just friends with you," she rolled her eyes as the boy looked at her, "have you been with her the entire night?"

"i have a name-"

"shut up." mollie told lucy before she looked back at corbyn.

"why should it matter if i have?" corbyn asked her, "i haven't done anything."

"that isn't the point corbyn," mollie aruged, "you're just lying to me about where you've been for god knows how long."

"and you lied about not knowing when you were coming down." he replied.

"and why'd you think i did that? because if i didn't could avoid seeing her and get away with it?" mollie asked him as he went quiet, "i don't even know who you are anymore."

"yes you do," he sighed, following her outside of the house as nicole shot lucy a small glare, "mollie, i haven't changed."

"yes you have." she told him, only coming to a stop with her walk as the boy grabbed her arm and turned around around.

"can you stop acting like you're so perfect?" he asked, "like you haven't lied and you haven't changed-"

"because if i didn't lie you'd be pissed off," mollie interrupted him, now raising her voice slightly, "i can't control it whereas you can, that's why i lied and i still managed to be honest before you."

"you didn't have to be honest." corbyn argued, letting go of her arm as she backed away from him slightly.

"the main part of a relationship is communication and honesty," she told him, "are you fucking stupid?"

"you must be fucking stupid to not trust me talking to a girl."

"how can i trust you after who you were when i met you?" she asked, "how can i possibly know you won't fucking run back to that?"

"you don't seriously think i'm going to run back to that?" corbyn asked her as she went quiet, watching the boys mouth drop open slightly, "you bitch, i can't believe you'd think that low of me."

"everyone thinks that."

"no they don't." corbyn shook his head before he turned it to the group, watching them all look away from him, "what the fuck mollie?"

"why are you getting pissed at me? i'm wanting to talk to you about it-"

"at a fucking party?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "you're just trying to humiliate me."

"i came to confront you about it." she folded her arms and rolled her eyes, "not to humiliate you."

"are you going to break up with me now?" corbyn asked her as mollie's face slowly fell, "is that the purpose of this confrontation?"

"no i-"

"i don't fucking get you," he shook his head, "paige was right when she said you're a handful."

"i'm so going to go for him," nicole mumbled under her breath, handing her phone to charlie as jack wrapped his arms around her waist.

"don't," jack whispered to her, "mollie has it covered."

mollie stayed silent for the next few seconds, her head pointed towards the ground as corbyn shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair, "fuck this."

"hm?" mollie looked up at him, "huh?"

"we're done." corbyn shrugged, pushing past the group of friends and heading back inside the house while mollie stood frozen before her gaze went to nicole.

"can you let go of me now?" nicole whispered to jack as he quickly nodded, letting go of the girl and allowing her to walk over to her best friend, holding her arms open for her.

but as mollie shook her head, nicole slowed down her walk and watched her turn around, heading back over to her brothers car. and in that moment, mollie's imaginary crown had fallen off of her head and shattered to pieces on the ground, eventually getting into max's car.

"what did he say?" max looked at her, immediately taking off his seatbelt as mollie looked at him and shook her head, "did he hurt you?"

"no," she continued to shake her head as the boy put his seatbelt back on, "not physically."

"..did you break up?"

"yeah." the girl nodded, her voice cracking slightly as her eyes immediately began to tear up, before max wrapped his arms around her and allowed her to cry into his shoulder, his hand stroking her back as she did so.

a/n

"cause there's no one to love her
when u built ur walls too high." -
paper crown, alec benjamin ;)

how we feeling about this besties :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.7K 123 16
Well I'm a succubus trying to live a normal life in a hero's world
2.6K 112 10
✎. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, I write imagines of finn and his characters for my lovely reader / future readers ! ! (this book was made in 2021, I unpubli...
318K 13.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...