Beauty and Me: Part Two

In case you didn't know I'm Gaston yes the one and only. This is the true side to the story. Yes, the story about  Belle falling in love with the random beast she meets in the woods. (Who happened to be a Prince) I mean really, if she wanted a prince she just had have just asked for one, and I could have said,

"well you are looking at one."

and maybe she would have fell in love with me then. I may not be a prince by Blood, but I sure do got the looks. In fact, I'm probably better looking than any Prince I've ever seen or anybody has ever seen. I got it all! but that's not the point, the point is the story you all know is a lie I was not driven by greed or fame or for fortune. I was going crazy for a smart, beautiful woman who happened to catch my eye, who happened to be different from everybody else, who happened to standout out from the crowd. I may have tried to catch her attention in the wrong way, but it's at the time it was the right way. Sending her father to prison unless she would marry Me seemed fine at the time. And in fact it was fine he still alive to this day I didn't put them to his death. In some stories I did put them to his death but those are all lies. I am a true, kind, and honorable man and if you're smart you might just see that. Belle was the smartest girl I knew, but I guess I didn't show her that I was that kind of man. My mother and father always said if you grow up to be big and strong you will get any woman that you want. And so to get what I want I ate a dozen eggs everyday as a young lad, and once I was a grown man I ate two dozen eggs everyday. And now I am I handsome, large man only fit for Belle herself.

.. Have I said anything about how the story went yet? No?.. Then what have I been gambling on about...?

Well then, I might have to tell you about how the story went another time