🎶Mick Schumacher - Perfect

Start from the beginning

Mick helped Y/n up the ladder first and then followed up after her. "Damn these heels." Y/n grunted. "Stop complaining and hurry up." Mick told her. Y/n stuck herr tongue out and continued climbing up the ladder, Mick following her moments after. "Right, the beers." He said taking two out. "Who is going to drive us home?" she asked. "You should have thought about that." Mick mocked her. "I'll stay sober. I got a bottle of lucozade anyway." Y/n said taking out the drink. The two sat and talked for ages, laughing and drinking as they did so. "Please don't get carried away with the drink." Y/n pleaded with him. Mick got the bright idea to turn on some music so he turned on his phone and played his play list. Lots of songs played that would have been Mick's usual preference but one in particular caught them both a bit off guard. Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Y/n laughed as the song began to play. "You wuss!" She cackled. Mick's cheeks went red with embarassment and listened along. "It's the Italian version with Andrea Bocelli."

"Like that makes it any less wussier!" Mick walked over to her and grabbed her hand to get herr up to dance. "And now we're dancing." Mick nodded. "I don't speak Italian so I don't understand what they're gonna be saying." she confessed. "I'll translate, don't worry." Y/n nodded and continued swaying to the song with him. The italian part came on and Mick whispered every word into her ear, meaning every word of it, silently confessing to her. "You're my woman. The strength of the waves of the sea. You understand my dreams, even more so my secrets. I hope that one day the love that has been with us
Will become home, my family; it'll become us." Y/n sighed happily listening to him. This was like a fairytale.

"We're still kids but, Nothing is impossible. I won't leave you this time
You kiss me slowly and I come back to life. And in your eyes I'll grow up. I dance with you, in the darkness. Holding tight, barefoot
Inside our music. I watched you laugh and whispered: You see, you're perfect to me tonight." The instrumental continued on and Mick felt the love growing yet again. He wanted to kiss her now. He sleepy lifted her chin up so they were looking at each other now. Y/n looked up at him. They started moving closer almost like it was magnetic and didn't stop until their lips met. Their lips melted together in a sweet, passionate kiss, almost like they were made for each other. They were simply in love. Y/n tasted the beer from his mouth and realised he might have been drunk. "Wait Mick, we can't kiss." she said. "Why?" he asked heartbroken. "Is it me?" She shook her head but before she could explain herself Mick got carried away.

"because if it is me, I get it. I just, i think I'm in love with you. I've loved you since we were kids. Most things I do are for you and I can't even see myy life without you but now, I might have to because you might leave because wee kissed and now I'm telling you I love you but listen to me! You're perfect! I love you and you deserve someone who loves you, who will stay with you! I want to take care fo you just-" hee paused and moved closer. "Give me a chance." Y/n stood in his embrace, fiddling with thee buttons on his shirt and then began bursting out laughing which hurt Mick a little. He just poured his heart and soul outt to her and she was just laughing? Was this a joke? "What's so funny?" he asked on the verrge of tears. "I'm sorry Mick, I just meant we couldn't kiss because you're drunk and I'm sober and you have just confessed that you love me. I just find this situation funny."

"Oh, okay. I thought you were laughing at- nevermind." Mick breathed out a sigh of relief. "Wait so you love me back?" Y/n nodded. "I thought I was making it obvious. Apparently not." she smiled. Mick looked like he would explode. The love of his life loves him back? "No! Not obvious enough!" he laughed. "So I'll be able to kiss you when I'm sober?" She nodded her head which caused Mick to lose thbe plot and run outside onto the balcony party of the tree house. "You hear that?! I can kiss her when I'm sober!" he screamed. Y/n giggled at his drunken state just screaming for the sake of screaming and decided it was time to drop him home now. "Mick? We have to bring you home now. You've had a little too much to drink." Y/n said helping him to get out. "You're so pretty." Mick slurred. "You're beautiful."

"Come on! We have to go. Your mum is gonna be worried about you." Y/n told him. "That reminds me! Mama told me to tell you that she said hi." Mick was barely even standing at this point. "How much did you drink?" She asked looking back and seeing a single bottle left and even that Wass half drank. "Mick! Ttwwo cases of beer?" Mick nodded and smiled innocently. "Yes liebling! I can call you liebling right?" he asked for confirmation. "Of course you can but we need to get you back in the car." She grunted struggling to even keep him up. Eventually, they made it to the car but Mick found himself wwitth the urge to vomit every couple of seconds. "Here, get sick in this." Y/n said handing him a bag that she got from the shop. Mick hurled into the bag over and over again. He lifted his head and looked around and spotted Y/n looking worried as she drove. "Liebling?" Y/n turned her head quickly over tto make sure he was alright. "Did I ruin tonight?" he slurred. "I'm sorry." vomit again but this time it didn't make it to the bag and got all over his suit and your seats. "Oh Mick." she pulled into the Schumacher household and went to help him. "I'm sorry liebling." Y/n looked for something to clean up the mess and looked down at her dress, her oh so lovely dress.

She took a deep breath in and reluctantly ripped the fabric from the knees down to make a makeshift towel. "Here, clean yourself off. I need to call your mum tto help you in." Mick grabbed a hold of the fabric and looked at it. Her dress. "You ripped your dress? Why? We have towels inside!" He said clutching the fabric. "I didn't think about that now did I? Come on, clean yourself up." Y/n got herr phone out and called for some backup. What felt like an eternity waiting, help finally came. "Sorry it took a while. I had to get the men to help bring him upstairs." Micks mother said. She took a look inside the car and gasped. "Hee really went all out with the drink didn't he?" Y/n nodded and made way for ssomee of his family members to help him out. "Oh Y/n, I'm so sorrrry about yyourr car and your dress! Oh no." Y/n didn't really mind. She could go get it cleaned tomorrow anyway. "Come in! You can sleep in the spare room. It's the least we can do." Y/n tried tto make up an excuse as to why she couldn't stay but Mrs Corinna Schumacher was having none of it. "No, no, no. You know where the spare room is. I'll be over soon with some pyjamas for you. I'm sure Gina wouldn't mind if I gave you some spares."

Y/n took her heels off and breathed a sigh of relief before walking up to the spare room and plopping herself on the bed. What a night. What a fucking night. Herr pyjamas were delivered and she slipped into them, they fit like a charm. She came out of the bathroom to find Mick's mother still in the room. "You know, Mick came in while you were changing. He told me to apologise on behalf of himself and also tell you he loves you." Y/n y turned a bright red and smiled. "So when would you tell me you'd be my daughter in law?" she chuckled. "Honestly, I wanted you to find out a better way than this." Mick's mother pulled Y/n in for a hug. "Well I found out this way. Now my daughter in law, go to sleep. You look tired." Y/n yawned and hugged her. "I am tired. Your son is a bit of a handful sometimes." Corinna laughed and bid Y/n a goodnight.

Y/n lay in her bed smiling like an idiot to herself. She just found out Mick loved her back. Now all that's left was to find out if this was the happily ever after or if it was only the beginning....