Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

George sat me up on the couch and looked into my eyes.
"Saph? Cmon, whats going on." His tone was very serious, scaring me even more. I tried to speak, but the growing pain had stopped me from getting any words out. I winced as my hand bumped my forearm causing Freds eyebrows to furrow. In frustration he quickly, but gently grabbed my sleeve, and pulled it upward.

"Saph, Oh my god! What the bloody hell?" He was almost speechless. George walked closer to look at my arm, and suddenly gasps as he sees the dark mark moving on my forearm. Fred took a seat next to me, my forearm still in his hand.
"Sapphire, What happened?" He asked, trying to hide the worry in his voice.
"Fred, Freddie Im so sorry, I didn't want to." My voice cracked as I looked into his eyes. George's eye contact remained with the floor. The pain in my arm slowly started to subside. I knew had to tell them everything.

"Um. Freddie, The other day, when I said I went to get tea..I lied. Um, I went up to the loft and Alice was here and she um. She took me to the manor and um. Voldemort gave me two options." I watched as Freds face showed anger and concern.
"What options?" He asked, avoiding my eyes.
"Become a death-eater, or be killed." My voice cracked.

"Merlin." I heard George mutter under his breath.
"Why didn't you say anything?" He rubbed his thumb over the hideous mark.
"I didn't want to worry you. So much is happening I know you're under enough stress from the shop, I- I didn't want to add onto it." He let out a big sigh, as he was still processing all of the new information he had just been given.

"What else? You're a bloody death eater now they must've told you something!" His frustration was building up.
"Christmas night. Draco was here warning me, Um, Theres going to be a war soon."
"When Sapphire?"
"Harrys birthday."
"Does he know?"
"Yes. I told him on new years."
"Bloody hell Sapphire! So everyone knew except for us! We are the ones closest to you! Id like to know when my girlfriend is in danger!"

My heart broke as I heard how much I had upset him. George remained silent, still staring at the floor.
"Im sorry Fred, I only told Harry because he's in the most danger here!"
"You're in danger too Saph! For whatever reason Voldemort has taken an interest in you, I don't need to see you get bloody murdered!" He face was now hidden in his hands.
"Freddie, Im sorry." He sighed and without saying another word, he walked back down to the shop.

George and I stood in silence for a moment, before he followed his brother to the shop. I sat at the couch with my mind completely blank. I knew I fucked up.

"Sapphire Jones?" A strange voice called. I looked up to see a man Id never seen before.
"Um. Yes?"
"Lord Voldemort called for you, You never showed, Im here to take you to him." He said blankly as he grabbed my arm and apparated us out of the loft.

As I opened my eyes again, I was met with the familiar dark dining room in the manor.
"Ah! Sapphire. Nice of you to join us." His voice was dark, and angry.
"Im sorry my lord, I was working." I stared at my feet. Voldemort stood up from his seat at the table and walked closely towards me, an inch away from my face.

"Listen to me young girl, You disobey me I will not kill you, but those close to you. Don't act as if I don't know your weakness."
"I don't have a weakness."
"You're a fool. You ignore my call again and that pretty Weasley boy will suffer, maybe even that stupid brother of his."
"You will not touch them." I realized I was becoming too brave, and had forgotten who I had been talking to.

"Crucio." He shouted as he aimed his wand at me. I instantly fell to the floor, screaming in pain. My whole body felt as if it had been on fire.
"Please! Stop it!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes. Suddenly the pain as subsided and Voldemort stood above my body.
"You may go. This is a warning, Do not cross me again." He disappeared from the dark room leaving me laying on the floor, recovering from the curse. I quickly apparated back to the loft, and laid on the floor.

"Saph!" George rushed over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Georgie! Im screwed!" I sat up and began to cry in his shoulder.
"What happened?" He asked as he ran his fingers though my hair, trying to comfort me.

I quickly explained what had happened in between sobs.
"Im going to go get Fred okay?"
"No, He's cross with me, I don't want to make this worse."
"Sapphire, I know my brother, You couldn't do anything that would stop him from loving you. He needs to know, he's not cross with you, he just cares for you." He stood up and began to walk down the stairs to the shop before I could respond.

I quickly moved to the couch as Fred and George walked through the entrance of the loft.
"Blimey Saph!" Fred rushed over to me. Before I could begin talking he cupped my face and kissed my lips.
"We need to figure this out. Ill write Harry okay?" I nodded lightly as he walked to the table and began to write. George had explained everything to Fred, so I didn't have to waste my breath catching him up. George sat next to me on the couch, rubbing my back comfortingly as the three of us sat in silence, only hearing the sounds of Freds writing on the parchment.

"Read this, Sound good?" He handed me the piece of parchment.

Harry,
We have a slight issue over here. As you know Saph is a death eater, Today she was summoned by him but she ignored it and didn't go meet him. Another death eater came and took her to him, where he threatened her and cursed her with the crucio curse. Anyways, i'm writing to see if there is any way she could get out of this, any way she could survive without serving him. We have no ideas, and only filled with worry. Please, help us out here mate. Im begging you."

~Fred Weasley

"Yeah, but Freddie I don't think there is anything we can do." I handed the parchment back to him.
"I promise we will figure it out Saph." He said lowly as he gave the letter to the owl, sending it to Harry.
"Im going to go close up the shop." He whispered as he left the loft. Reluctantly, I followed him down the steps.

"Fred, Im so sorry." I said as he turned to face me after locking the doors.
"I don't want to hear that you're sorry. Its not your fault. Of course id rather you be a death eater than be dead, Saph." He frowned. I walked over to him and pulled him in a tight hug, taking in his scent. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, as if I could disappear any second. We stayed like that for awhile, just taking in each others presence.

As we were laying in bed that night, I stared out the window, watching the tree branches move in the wind.
"Saph, You awake?" Fred whispered lightly.
"Yeah, You?"
"Duh. how would I be asleep if i'm talking you." I saw a light smirk on his face in the moonlight. He turned his body to face me.
"Hi pretty lady." He smiled as he brushed the hair out of my face.
"Hi there." I chuckled lightly.

It was times like these that I realized how much I loved this boy. Even in the hard times he knew how to make me smile.

"Do you remember how we first met?" I asked, smiling at his sleepy state.
"First year, you tripped on Georgies robe in the train." he laughed at the memory.

flashback

"I cant find an empty cart anywhere!" Zoe said as we looked where to sit. We walked behind two red headed boys, but they were too tall to see above them. I tried to walk on my toes, but their height still too much to see over. Suddenly my face had met the floor of the train.

"You okay?" The red head turned around and offered me his hand to help me up. As I grabbed his hand, he forced me up.
"Thanks." I said as I dusted myself off.
"Im Fred, Fred Weasley. This is my brother George."
"Im Sapphire, most people just call me Saph, This is my Friend Zoe." She smiled at the boys. The four of us continued to walk until we found an empty cart.

"Wanna sit with us?" Fred asked as he walked through the door.
"Sure!" I smiled at his offer. We spent the whole train ride talking about Hogwarts, and our families while eating the whole trolly of sweets.

Present

"We were so little!" Fred laughed.
"I know! Its crazy." I adjusted myself so my head was resting on his shoulder.
"Is this why you haven't been sleeping? You've been so worried." He said lightly as be put his arm around me.
"Yeah."

We laid there in silence until I heard his small snores. He always looked so peaceful in his sleep. I took in his scent of cinnamon as I fell asleep, exhausted from the emotional and physical trauma I had encountered during the day.

my twins (fred weasley)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara