::Doctor's Appointment::

Start from the beginning

“Dr Jenou’s just in there,” She said pointing to the door to the left,

“Okay thank you,” I said pulling Jacob towards the room.

“Ellanae,” Dr. Jenou  smiled,

“Hi,”

“You look nervous sweetheart, don’t be nervous. There isn’t anything to be nervous about.”

“That’s what I keep telling her,”

“And you’re Jacob?”

“Yeah,” He smiled,

“And who else did you bring?”

“My um aunt, She’s outside. She said she didn’t want to come ruin our moment.”

“That’s sweet, I just need her to sign this,” Dr. Jenou said handing me a form.

Shit…

I looked up at Jacob and he gave me a reassuring smile,

“Just go let her sign it but don’t let her see what’s on the paper,” 

“How?”

“You’ll find a way,” He smiled pushing me out the room.

I sighed and folded down half the paper so all you could see was the sign here part.

“Danielle.”

She continued flipping through the magazine,

“Danielle,”

Still going through the magazine,

Then I realized she had headphones in her ears, so I pulled one out.

“What?”

“Sign this thing.”

“Sign what?”

“Just sign here,” I said taking a pen out the holder on the desk and handing it to her.

She didn’t even look at it, She just signed it, handed it back to me, put the other headphone in her ear and continued going through her magazine.

You’d think she’d know to always read something before you sign it but Danielle’s attention span is.. amazing.

But hey, I’m not complaining.

I folded the paper and walked back into the room.

“She signed it,” I said handing the note back to the doctor.

“Great,” She smiled adjusting her glasses, “You can just take a seat on this chair here,” She said patting the chair, “And lift up your shirt I’ll be back in two seconds.”

“Okay,” I said.

She got up and walked out the room and I looked at Jacob.

“I’m so scared.” I said placing my head in my hands.

“Stop being a baby,” Jacob laughed picking me up and placing me on the chair. “Now lift up your shirt.”

“No,”

“Okay,” He said lifting my shirt up.

“Stoooop.”

“Nope,”

“Blah,” I said sticking my tongue out.

Dr Jenou walked back inside with the lady from the front desk and they both pulled chairs.

“This is Stacy.”

“Hi Stacy,” Jacob and I said in unison.

“Hi,” She smiled before walking over to the monitor and turning it on.