𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫...?!│𝐟𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... I won't feel satisfied if I don't get to hit you once." The Heartslabyul student declared.

"'Tis a duel! Do not back away now!" The Pomefiore student  said.

"I don't know what happened, but you guys from Savanaclaw already look so tired." Jamil pointed out.

The Savanaclaw students or minions of Leona are really badly injured from Carla's and (Name)'s operation: kicking their butts. Ruggie's hand still had the fissures, but it was hidden by bandages. Jack also seemed to lost the half of his magic power. Leona is also had serious injuries...

"We now know who the culprit is, and now we just want to get our revenge right out there on the field." Trey added.

"You said it yourself, right, Leona-kun~?" Cater grinned. "Using magic on the field isn't against the rules~!"

"You guys are so mean~..." Happy teased.

"I would usually be against using such a traditional event to settle disputes, but..." Riddle sighed in defeat. "Trey wanted to do it no matter what, so I'll turn a blind eye to it this time."

'AT ONCE INFRONT OF US! RIDDLE-SENPAI, BROKE A RULE!' (Name) squealed internally, fiddling with her keys.

"I understand how you all feel." Crowley turned down the mood. "However, I do not know if the Savanaclaw students are even fit to participate now. Specially since Kingscholar looks like he's having a hard time just standing up."

Leona chuckled, "Don't belittle me, Crowley." He stood up with a grunt. "I can fight all these stupid herbivores in my sleep."

"We'll see." Jamil shrugged.

"I don't plan on apologizing anymore. Anyone who wants to hear a sorry will have to earn it by defeating me." Leona announced.

(Name) released herself from Carla, "They already said their opinions, Sir Crowley. They are just waiting for your 'YES!'." She grinned.

"Good grief. I was the idiot for believing that you'll all have a heartfelt talk." Crowley sounded dramatically. "Very well. Savanaclaw Dorm will participate in the tournament." Earning cheers from the Savanaclaw students, he whispered, "Plus as the Headmaster, I would like to avoid further scandal regarding the players."

"HEADMASTER!" The cats and (Name) growled.

Crowley nervously coughed, "Alright, the audience are awaiting the players' entrance. Let us make haste and get ready."

"I'll take you on..." Leona announced. Then Ruggie punched his stomach, "Ah, that hurts..."

"It's not like I've already forgiven you, got it..." Ruggie crossed his arms with a pout.

Leona smirked, "Oh, really?"

"But, I don't know why..." Ruggie scratched his cheek. "I just thought that I don't want to see you making that helpless face again."

"Aw~!" (Name) awed in the distance.

"Stop ruining the moment!" Jack nudged her. (Name) peeked on his back and saw his tail wagging, but his face says otherwise.

"You're not honest, aren't you?" She asked.

Jack glared at her, "Hmph!" He crossed his arms. "I don't care."

'Another tsun-tsun...' She thought to herself before looking to Ruggie and Leona.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞...

Ruggie grinned, his hyena grin, "That haughty attitude and smug grin of yours suit you better! Just like this–!"

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞~!