Chapter 1 - explore

y/n POV:

I'm in my new house with my mom and dad unpacking boxes, I take out a beautiful emerald green vase from a box as my stare sticks onto the vase like glue...I can see my reflection shining on it... My mother breaks my trance by saying "why don't you explore the area sweetie?"

I look at her confused and answer with "but we're unpacking. Why would I go explore?". "Your father and I can handle it! Have some fun!" She says, I've always admired my moms free-spirited attitude and took her as an inspiration! "Yea. Go out and explore, it can be very beneficial for later." My dad says following  after my moms sentence. My dad is very professional. He turns my moms joyful free willing sentences into statements explaining benefits or reasons I should do something

"Mm...ok..I'll go." I say taking out the last piece of decor from the box I was working with following by me tossing it aside to join other empty boxes.

4 minutes later

I'm walking around outside and I decide to go and check out the shops. I'm walking over to the area full of different shops and there's one that caught my eye...it seemed to be an antique shop? I don't exactly know, I go inside the shop and look at the merchandise. And I was right! It is an antique shop! The more I walk around the more beautiful pieces of art I see. Tea cups,porcelain dolls,vintage chairs you name it! I look at the prices and- WOW THATS EXPENSIVE! This tea pot costs 82$! Way out of my budget at the moment! But it seems worth it since it says it's a handcrafted-"ah!" I squeal as I fall to the floor of the shop and look around to see what made me fall and it was a man.. he was pretty tall and quite attractive but there's a characteristic of his that would definitely catch someone's attention! He dosnt have arms??

I shrug it off since that's not the question at hand, I really don't know how we bumped into eachother 😅 I was at the shelf looking at the merchandise and he was just walking like wha- never mind I'll just apologize!

I get up and say"sorry! I was probably in your way wasn't I??" while rubbing the back of my head awkwardly.

He looks at me and says "mm...nah" and then walked out of the shop which confused me wasn't he buying something? Oh wait! He was probably looking for somebody! Oh well I'll just go and explore more...