Regulus Black

This request is for EllaSwerts . I apologize for how long it took me to write this. I hope you enjoy your imagine.

Regulus x Reader
Pure-Blood
Hufflepuff

It was the darkness and silence in the Room of Requirement that had (Y/N) so transfixed on what was in her hands. The aura of the candle was the only source of light she had. Was this true, I look at the headline of The Daily Profit. "The Start of the First Wizarding War" it read, I sigh and continue to read the article in disbelief. I was reading the last paragraph when I hear someone enter. I take the paper and hide it. "Hello?," I ask the darkness. "Sweetheart is that you," it was Regulus I know that sweet but strong voice anywhere. "Yeah, I'm here Reg," I say holding up my candle so he can see me better. He walks over and takes a seat next to me. "Whatcha up to?," he asks. I reluctantly take out the Daily Profit from behind me, and place it on my lap not saying anything. There was a silence, I look at Reg who was reading the article, eyebrows furrowed and mouth slightly ajar. "This can't be happening," Regulus says looking at his forearm, that had the dark mark on it. He winced as his glance was transfixed on the mark. "Regulus," I say bringing my fingertips to the side of his jawline, directing his glance to be on me. "We can get through this together, you don't want to fight on his side, then don't, I would be glad if you didn't," I say giving a warm smile in attempts to calm him down. He gives me a weak smile. "I want to stop him from harming others and I want to protect you (Y/N), he can't take you away from me," Regulus says, pressing his forehead to mine. "He won't, and we will find a way to stop him, you are one of the smartest Slytherins I know," I say. "Thanks sweetheart," he says placing a chaste kiss on my forehead.

Part 2 EllaSwerts ?

A/N: I'm still taking requests 😊