I was still at Kentrell's house cause he ain't want me to leave. 

" Mane change this stupid ass shit " He turned off the speakers making me kiss my teeth.

" Nigga shut up " I turned on the speakers and changed the song. I shuffled my playlist and ' I Am Who They Say I Am' came on.

" Thug nigga from the trenches never had a heart, drug dealer, contract killer, lawyer from the start" I did a lil dance as I rapped along to the song.

Hoodbaby.Lii You so pretty 😍😍

I read the comment out loud. " Aww thank you " I smiled

Stupidasshoe1 Are you Youngboy new trick? 

" Nah baby you got me confused with Kaylyn" I replied making Kentrell mug me, I just laughed him off.

" Bye y'all " I made a peace sign and ended the live.

Kentrell was on the game. I sat behind him on the bed, putting my feet on each side of him.

He was so invested in the game he barely noticed me. I ran my hand over his nappy ass head and started to play with his ear.

" Vee you distracting me " He slightly whined as he lost the game.

" Aye, Virgo ova thea' giving that nigga some of that WAP " I heard Babyjoe laugh in the mic.

" How was it Yb " Kd joined in.

" Nigga you in our business, don't do that " He mugged nothing in particular.

 " Get off the game " I whispered in his ear.

" Just a few more minutes " He said making me push his head away. 

Not hard tho, Ion want this nigga to fuck me up

" How you gon' invite me over but not pay attention to me " I huffed but he ignored me and continued to play the game.

I kissed my teeth and got on my phone.

Babymomma Party and you cant get in 🤪🤟🏽

Nanah 💛 Ben so irritating  omgg

Nanah 💛 Finna jump off a mf bridge 😐😐

Tay 💙 😂😂😂

Chann 😻💕 they sons act just like them too 😂😂😂

Chann 😻💕 joe irritating asl. them niggas the same damn thing 

yall hell 💀💀

Tay 💙 you lucky you'on got no kids girl 

girl fuck them kids

no offense tho 

Tay 💙  💀💀💀💀