6: No Replacement

Start from the beginning

"Angelina, you're a great girl, but I fell in love with Marley and I will always love her. If you just came down to see if you could get back with me you might as well leave now, because I have a family, Marley and Clary are my family and I love them both." I said looking down at Angelina, "Why don't you give George a chance? He's a great guy, and now he's holey!" I exclaimed with a grin as she just shook her head, I could see the tears glisten on her cheeks.

"No I can't do that to him, because I'll only be looking at you Fred... Well this was a complete waste..." she said smiling as she wiped the tears from her face. "That Marley is one lucky girl, I wish you the best and I hope you guys get reunited soon." She said as she looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks Fred," she said as she kissed my cheek. "Tell George I left." She said and before I could say anything else she left and apparated outside the charms.

I sighed as I made my way back to the house, so many things running through my mind, I walked inside to be tackled by a small curly blonde headed girl. "Daddy!" she yelled as she grabbed hold of my legs, I looked at her curiously as I saw George standing in the room as well.

"Clary, what's wrong?" I asked as she looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

"You're not going to make that lady my new mommy right?!" she exclaimed as I sighed looking at her, George looked at me as well.

"No what do you mean?" I asked, wondering she meant by this.

"She saw Angelina and you outside." George replied as he looked at me, wondering what I was probably doing with Angelina as well.

"Clary, Angelina was just saying goodbye, she was my friend and she just wanted to talk. Clary, I still love your mom, and I will always love your mom," I said looking down at Clary.

"Weally?" she asked with those water filled eyes of blue as I smiled.

"Of course, there is no one who could replace her." I said looking down at her as she smiled. I then heard a couple more sobs, but they weren't coming from Clary, I looked to see George crying, I laughed as I looked at him. "George! What are you crying about?" I asked.

"It's just so beautiful!" he exclaimed as I laughed and Clary laughed as well.

"Georgie! Don't cry!" She exclaimed as she ran out of my arms and towards George who stopped 'crying'. "Come on let's go get you a cookie." She said as she grabbed a hold of George's hand and started to lead him back into the kitchen.

"Oh no I couldn't, I'm pretty sure I've gained at least 10 pounds already with all that icing." He complained as Clary just giggled and they disappeared back into the kitchen. I smiled as I stood up and looked out the window.

"No one could ever replace Marley." I said to myself as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Fred." I heard George's voice.

"George... I thought you went to get fat." I said looking at George.

"Well you need to get fat with me, come on that way when Marley gets back she'll see you all fat and then come rushing to me." George said with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

"You wish." I said with a smirk as we started to head back into the kitchen when I stopped him. "George... I'm sorry about Angelina..." I was beginning to say when he shook his head.

"Fred it's not a big deal, I sort of knew we would never work out. Anyways, this gives me more of a reason to steal Marley from you when she gets back." He said with a grin as I glared at him.

"You do, and I'll make you into Swiss cheese your Holeyness." I replied as he raised his eyebrows.

"Touchy..." he said dragging the word on as we joined mum and Clary in the kitchen, who were putting the icing on the cookies. I looked at the smiling little girl who was grinning as she placed the white frosting on a lily shaped cookie.

"Clary you have something on your nose." I said as she turned around at me.

"No I don't?" as she started to reach up to her nose but I placed a finger of pink frosting on her nose as I smiled.

"Now you do." I said with a grin as she smiled.

"I'm going to get you daddy!" she exclaimed as she started to run after me with icing.

Marley no woman can replace you, but a certain four year old girl might just be able to.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! I hope you guys liked this one, sorry if it is not that long. I just thought we'd see a little bit of Fred, George and Clary. And sorry if you like the whole Angelina xx George thing, but i have another person in mind for him. Also if you look to see on the title there is this * thing on the title to tell you that when that is there then it is going to be Fred's Pov.

Make sure to vote and comment to tell me how I'm doing, if you guys have a few ideas tell me what you think. I love all the input you guys give me! Thanks again for everything!

Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/CharlieA/179496092070960