6: No Replacement

Start from the beginning

"Uh just an old friend, come on let's go say hi." I said as I looked at Clary. She nodded as we started to make our way down the hill and towards the house where Angelina disappeared to. What was she doing here?

Clary entered the house first in excitement because it was lunch time and around this time, mum would usually make something for Clary along with her fruitcake. I entered the house behind Clary to see she had stopped and was staring at someone; I looked to see Angelina Johnson sitting on the couch talking to George. She looked up and smiled at me as I stared at her, what was she doing here? She stood up and smiled.

"Hi Fred." She said softly. Angelina Johnson was a pretty girl with her dark skin, and full lips. She had short brown hair with her chocolate brown eyes that tempted any boy. Angelina and I were a couple once after the Yule ball, we were together for 6 months, and I had actually thought she was going to be the one. But then one day she just dumped me.... I was pretty beat up after that, but I actually got over it pretty quickly, I realized that I didn't love Angelina... but now she was back.

"Angelina, what are you doing here?" I asked looking at her as she sighed.

"Well I've been talking to George, and he told me what's happened, so I thought I could come and give you some company, is this Clary?" she asked as she looked at Clary, I nodded. She then bent down to Clary's height as she smiled at her. "Hi, I'm Angelina."

"Hi..." Clary responded shyly. "Are you Georgie and daddy's friend?" she asked as Angelina was a little taken back from the title Clary gave me, but she was as good as my daughter.

"Yes." She responded as George sighed, George, he'd always had a crush on Angelina but she never felt the same way and I'm not sure why. He stood up as he looked at me for a brief second and then back at Angelina and Clary.

"Clary, why don't we go into the kitchen with mum and make some cookies?" George asked as Clary looked at me for a brief second and then back at George.

"Okay, see you later daddy." She said as she grabbed hold of George's hand and went into the kitchen with him.

"Fred, how about we go take a walk?" she asked looking at me as I sighed.

"Yeah," I replied as I walked back outside the door while Angelina followed. We walked outside all the way towards Marley's and I's tree, when she finally stopped me.

"Fred, how are you doing?" she asked me as I laughed and looked at her.

"Well let's see, my fiancé has been taken by death eaters, my daughter is sad because her mother is gone, we are on the brink of another wizarding war, my brother has gone with Harry and Hermione on some sort of mission, my twin is missing a twin and our business is based upon owls." I said harshly as I looked at Angelina, I'm sorry but that was a stupid question. I sighed as I saw the look on her face, "I'm sorry, but I'm not doing the best."

"No it's fine... I didn't know that girl was your fiancée." Angelina replied as I looked at her. "George didn't mention that."

"Her name is Marley." I replied as she sighed. "Angelina why are you here?"

"I told you, I was worried about you. George has told me what has been happening and I just wanted to see how you were." She replied looking up at me.

"Look I'm fine, I have Clary, and Marley will come back, we will be a family once again." I replied as she looked at me.

"Fred, she isn't going to come back, she's been taken to you-know-who! Who knows what they could have done with her! She may not even be alive!" she yelled as I glared at her.

"She's alive, I would feel something if she wasn't. I love her." I replied as she scoffed.

"That's just a legend. No one can actually feel it when someone they love dies. Fred... I'm here, and I wanted to apologize for what happened when we were younger, I was just confused about my feelings so I ended it, and now I know that was the biggest mistake of my life... Fred. I want you back." Angelina said as she looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I felt her getting closer to me, unlike Marley Angelina was much taller, she never had to get on her tip toes to kiss me, and then I realized what she was doing. Her lips just a centimeter from mine when I placed my finger tips on her lips stopping her in her act, her eyes opened in shock.