Keith, the local high school student with practically every job in town, popped around the corner holding his usual bag of cheese puffs, "You sure about that?"

"Sure about what?" Dustin asked in a 'duh' toned but Keith didn't answer, allowing the fear to set into Dustin for one ridiculous moment, Chicago found this all hilarious and could hardly contain her laughter from behind the boys, leading to a swift elbow to the ribs for Will.

"You're kidding me. No, no, no. Move! Move! No, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No!" He cried, moving from each game and staring at the top score, now owned by someone by the name of MADMAX.

"751,300 points!" Will bellowed in disbelief

"That's impossible" Mike uttered, shocked at the score.

"That's amazing," Chicago added, "If that's a girl I'm gonna laugh so hard at you guys." Her comment went ignored.

"Who's Mad Max?" Dustin questioned Keith, who was now behind them.

"Better then you" he snarkily replied, to which Dustin flipped him off.

"Is it you?" Will asked.

Keith scoffed,"You know I despise Dig Dug."

"Then who is it?" Lucas continued.

"Yeah, spill it, Keith!" Dustin spat.

"If you want information, then I need something in return" Keith looked to Mike.

"No, no, no. No way! You're not getting a date with her!" He cried.

"Mike, come on. Just get him the date." Lucas insisted.

"I'm not prostituting my sister!" He exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah, respect women. You're not to bad, Mikey" Chicago slapped his back, though Mike only pushed her away, rolling his eyes.

"But it's for a good cause" Lucas persuaded

"No, don't get him the date. Know what? He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family" Dustin mocked.

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious you prepubescent wastoid!" Keith ejaculated.

(gross mf word but i couldn't
think of anything my condolences)

"Oh I'm a wastoid? She wouldn't go in a date with you. You make like what $2.50 an hour?" Dustin fired.

"Nice perm" Keith lamely shot back.

"Oh your gonna make fun of my hair?" Dustin laughed.

They continued to argue with Keith until Chicago noticed a missing presence. She turned to Mike to see him looking around too. Chicago spotted Will outside of rushed out to go see him, followed closely by Mike.

"Hey, Willy. You good?" Chicago asked, putting her hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump to face her, breathing heavily.

"Yeah, I just needed some air" he reassured, still looking into the sky.