How baby shark met William

:Baby shark time for operation:Make friends to start! hmm where can i find some friend's *baby shark saw a Crab and tried to be his friend* Hi! Im ba-
:Crab AHHH! A scary shark!
:Baby shark i-im not scary in cute see *he smiled making the crab back away more* wait don't you wanna be friends
:Crab NO YOU'RE SCARY STAY AWAY *the crab left leaving baby shark all alone*
:Baby shark *looks sad* this always happens every time with the Seahorse's the octopuses and now crabs *he felt tears swimming in his eyes* *sniffle* im not that scary *starts singing real slow* real sad doo doo doo real sad doo doo doo real sad doo doo doo and lonley *Baby shark swam back home*
:mommy Shark Hi Little pup how did operation: make friends work out
:Baby shark *lies* Real good! It went great i made tons of bestest Friends! Well im tired in going to bed goodnight Mommy!
:daddy Shark that kid's onto Something I think well *yawns and swims to his/his wife's bedroom to sleep*
:mommy shark Okay *swims to the bedroom*
*baby shark sat on his bed and got in the covers and started crying was that crab right was he scary he was trying to make friends but they didn't like him they were scared of him*
:Baby shark *sobs tears rolling down his face* im not scary right? *sniffs and falls asleep*
:the next day
:Baby Shark *Wipes his eyes and swims outside* Okay time to try agian i Can't give up that's for quitters *sees a school of fish* Hi! my names Baby shark but my real name is ollie and/or baby shark Brookly-*the school of fish swam away* oh o-okay you guys are probably busy *he felt a tear trickle down his face as he saw one fish staying* h-huh!
:William i wanna be your friend My name's William and your bab-*baby shark hugged William tears of joy rolling down his face as he cried tears of joy* you oka-
:Baby Shark Oh thank you thank you Thank you waaaahhh *William hugged back and ever since that day they where best friends till the end*
THE END Doo doo doo