"alright dumbasses get out." bakugou said. "i don't feel like dealing with your asses so leave." bakugou said.

"babe can't they leave when the cookies are done?" i asked.

"no cause last month you said that and they ended up spending the night. and i don't want them her again." he said.

"i'll drop by tomorrow then. bye guys." sero said take two cookies and leaving. along with everyone else.

"why are you so mean to them." i said before taking out the cookies and turning off the oven. he walked behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

1:45pm-

i went to bed with bakugou and woke up a couple hours later to see he wasn't in bed. as i got up i heard a noise in the kitchen. my eyes grew wide and i ran out to the kitchen.

"hey baby...you look....pretty...i like cookie." bakugou said as i walked into the kitchen to see he had eaten half a tray. he was about to put the cookie in his mouth so i smacked it out of his hand.

"no." i said making him look at me, i turned on the lights and he looked sad. "baby why are you sad?" i asked culling his face in my hands.

"you made me drop my cookie." he said before pulling me closer to him. "we should call deku. show that damn nerd i should be number one." he said pushing me away and walking to the room. i followed him mad saw him on the phone.

"baby it's late he's probably asleep." i said making him look at me.

"listen here you damn nerd. i'm better then you always have always will. and if i could right now...i'd shove my foot so up your ass even your...hey y/n what was i gonna tell him?" i took the phone and brought it to my ear.

"is he ok?" midoriya asked on the other end.

"ya it's just he's not in the right state of mind right now. bakugou go to sleep. i'm so sorry about his midoriya and sorry for waking you up. ok i've got to go."

"night." he said.

"good night." i hung up and called sero.

"bakugou why are you calling this late?" sero asked clearly waking up.

"come over now sero." i said making bakugou look at me.

"you...are really really really really really really pretty when you wanna kill someone." bakugou said as he kissed my head.

"i'm not making you anymore cookies now come over i need help." i said hanging up and looking at bakugou.

"hey we should get doggy. ooh or a teddy bear." he said looking at his hand.

"yes baby we'll get a doggy. now please sit down." i pushed him on the bed and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him.

"sleepy my baby...sleep my baby." he said playing with my hair. we were like that for a while till i heard on knock on the door. i got up and ran to it.

"what do you want so late?" sero asked as he walked in. "and who ate the cookies those were mine." he said.

"ooh cookie." bakugou said grabbing another one and eating it before i could say anything.