I rinsed off my body and stepped out the shower to dry off. I went to go see the time on my phone & it read 2:07 pm.

"Oh well"

I continued to take my time while putting Vaseline cocoa butter lotion on my body.

*iphone ringtone*

"Say bruh where yo short ass at"

Damn no hello I said to myself.

"I'm putting on my clothes now. Don't rush me nigga especially when you the one that's car-less" I said into the phone then hung up.

I put on my clothes, sprayed on some perfume, grabbed my keys & headed out the house.

La'taisha outfit ^^
*Use ur imagination*

"Shit I need gas" I said while turning on my blinker and turning into the chevron gas station.

I paid for my gas at the pump and was about to pump my gas till a crackhead came towards me.

"Not today satan" I said to myself.

"Aye miss a pretty lady like yo self shouldn't be pumping gas lemme help." He said smiling at me with his yellow & brown teeth.

"Oh no it's fine Thankyou tho"

"Bitch the only reason I came over here was cause I needed a dollar tho so you got one?"

"Sorry no"

"It's always the black bitches" he said while walking off.

I left the pump in my car while I reached in to grab a lighter. I lit up the lighter then threw it at the crackhead.

"Ahhh shit I'm burning I'm burning" he said while patting hisself and running.

I moved the pump from my car and sped off because the workers were rushing outside to see what was happening.

I checked the time on my phone it said 2:37 pm. Damn.

I went back to me and murdas thread and swiped up to find his location that he sent me last time.

20 minutes later....

Murda got in the car and slammed my door. I looked him crazy then pulled off without him knowing.

He hit his head on the windshield and turned towards me with a mug.

"The fuck you did that shit for?" He yelled while rubbing his forehead.

"Don't come up in here slamming shit and stuff. The fuck wrong with you"

"Bitch you the one coming at damn near three sum when I said two"

I slammed on the breaks hard this time which caused him to hit his head again.

"The fuck you calling a bitch"

"Is there somebody else in this car?" He asked me

"Yeah you...so you mush have been talking to yoself"

"Yea whatever shawty you got it"

I turned on some music and we sat in silence on the way to the mall.

At the mall....

We were walking outta footlocker and me and murda still have yet to speak.

"Aye tae"

I ignored him and just kept walking and scrolling down my ig timeline.

"Tae bruh stop being childish"

"Man what" I said while hitting my thighs.

"I'm sorry fa calling you out to name it was wrong and uncalled fa"

I just look at him. "Mhmm"

He scrunched up his face. "Man tae stop playing with me bruh"

"What you mean?"

"I'm over here apologizing to you and shit and you not even communicating with a nigga like damn"

"Ok"

"Fuck it man"

"What you still mad fa ? I just said ok"

"Let's just go to auntie Anne's cause I really don't have time fa the attitude shit right now."

"Dude I don't even have an attitude no more but you saying I gotta attitude gon make me wanna have one again so I advise to just shut up"

"Aight mane...lemme get a hug" he said while doing a goofy grin and holding his arms out fa me.

I sucked my teeth while trying to hold back my smile. I walked over to go and hugged him.

"See there we go" he said

I hit his chest. "Just shut up" I said while laughing.

We walked out the mall and to my car.

"You coming to my crib or you want me to drop you off?"

"I slide over to yo crib"

"Bet"

At La'taisha Apartment...

I ended up stopping by the store before I went home to get me & murda some snacks.

"What movie you wanna watch tae"

"Uhhh how bout a madea movie"

"Which one"

"The family reunion one"

He just nodded his head and scrolled for it on Netflix.

I laid in the bed and cuddled up in his arms and we just laughed and watched the movie fa the rest of the night.

He actually not the bad...

Alright that's for this chapter 😌

See y'all...whenever

Murda?

Tae?

Alright byeeeeee ❤️.