Chapter 15

Tears now ran down my cheeks as I was consumed with emotion. Tommy wouldn't forgive me for falling in 'love' with the enemy. My body ached so much. It hurt everywhere.

I didn't have many friends so losing Tommy hurt like hell. I assumed he would rant to Tubbo who would most likely not believe him but eventually he too will fall into the idea of it.

Dream pushed out my chair and grabbed my hand to pull me on to my feet. The weight of my body pulled me back down but Dream put his hand on my back to keep me balanced.

I looked at him, the tears blurred my vision but it didn't matter. He looked just as punchable as a blob of colors.

I started hitting him with all the power I had. No matter how hard I punched it didn't matter. If anything his armour was hurting me. My knuckles started to bleed due to the hardness of it. I hardly even noticed because the emotional pain was a lot stronger than the physical.

"Stop please," Dream pleaded for me to stop. I knew he wasn't asking because it was hurting me. I think he just asked because it wouldn't look good if my knuckles bled. People would start asking questions he couldn't answer.

My punches started to get weaker barely even hitting him. The emotions drained my energy and now the anger at Dream turned into sadness for the loss of the last bit of home I had left.

He grabbed my wrists. "Look at me."

I did.

I looked at him so he would have to look at me. I wanted him to see my pain and I wished more than anything that he would feel it too.

"You did what you had to. Be angry at me, I don't care. Punch me over and over again, but I will not feel any pity for you. He will live, a life without you is still a life (y/n)."

I glanced down at the back side of my hands. It was covered in blood and now that I had calmed down it burned.

"Sit here, I will get you something to help with that." He said sensing that I was overcome with suffering. He set me back in the seat and left to get medical supplies.

He soon returned and it had felt like no time passed at all. I looked to see he took off his helmet and chestplate. His chest was now only covered by a white t-shirt and his hair was messy due to being in a helmet for so long.

He knelt in front of me with some sort of serum. "This is going to hurt a ton, but it is all I could get without alerting the nurse."

So I was right. He did care about what ideas would come across those that saw my injuries.

He glanced at the shining ring on my finger before dabbing the unknown substance on a cloth and began to put it on my wounds.

It stung so bad. It felt like ten bees just stung the same part of my hand. I could no longer take it and used my other hand to pull his away. "No more." I said weakly.

He shook his head forcing his hair to sway. "Let me fix it."

He used his dominant hand to continue applying the medicine. However this time he placed his other hand underneath one of my damaged ones. He was careful not to apply any pressure on the top of it. "Abuse this hand all you want when the pain hits. I know how much it comforts you to hurt me."

The gesture made me feel a way I didn't understand. I wanted to find a possible way he was using this to gain something of his own, but I couldn't. This has been the only selfless thing I had ever seen him do.

All of a sudden my world turned black, my body could no longer handle the pain. One minute I was yelling as an outcome of the torture and digging my nails into Dream's skin and the next I was out.

I woke up briefly to understand I was being carried across my bedroom floor to the bed. That was the last thing to happen before the darkness resurfaced, knocking me unconsciousness once again.